Revelations Lunatic/Classic PMU (All slots taken)

Ercdouken

I've been wanting to do one of these for quite sometime and decided to go ahead with this.

Rules:

• Corrin and 15 other units will be used
  • You can pick Corrin's name, gender, class, and/or bane/boon. You can also pick who he/she marries
  • You can pick any units you want, except Scarlet for obvious reasons
  • You may pick only one unit, and their class per post. If they need to get their class from a character, pick who he/she should S/A+ rank with
  • If Niles and/or Orochi are picked, you can also pick a boss that can be captured
  • If you pick a child character, also pick the child's mother (or father in the case of Shigure/M!Kana)
  • Choices must not conflict with others
  • Two Dread Fighters and Dark Falcons are available
  • Single Lodestar, Great Lord, and Witch/Ballistician are available
  • Units will promote to the chosen class whenever possible
  • Everyone will be free early on, and then later, forced units can be used as pair-up fodder
  • If a child unit is picked, but his/her parents aren't, I will grind the parents support
  • Battle/Visit bonuses may or may not be used
  • Grinding may be used sparsely, depending on the situation

Units:

1. Swordmaster!M!Corrin (Name: Kurama) (+Spd/-Mag) (S Hinoka!Selkie)
  2. Malig Knight!Beruka
  3. Witch!Camilla
  4. Ninetails!Hinoka!Selkie (S Corrin)
  5. Swordmaster!Ryoma (w/Life or Death)
  6. Berserker!Kagero (S Arthur)
  7. Lodestar!Hayato
  8. Berserker!Arthur (S Kagero)
  9. Master of Arms!Mozu!Velouria
  10. Master of Arms!Azama (S Hana)
  11. Berserker!Mozu (S Keaton)
  12. Wyvern Lord!Shigure (S Jakob)
  13. Strategist!Azura!Dwyer
  14. Hoshido Noble!Selkie!Kana
  15. Dark Falcon!Saizo
  16. Maid!Flora
Edited by Ercdouken

4 hours ago, Iris said:

Witch!Camilla

Oops, that 25% Mag growth rate, but hey, at least she looks good?

Looks like someone will be getting all the spirit dust and magic tonics.

4 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You can has Selkie as a Nine-Tails (oh, and your Corrin is gonna marry her too). Selkie's mother shall be Hinoka.

So that means Corrin will be male.

4 hours ago, Refa said:

Swordmaster!Ryoma (w/Life or Death!)

So reclass him to Master of Arms for the skill and then change him back to swordmaster.

Yeah, it's just fun to have on him but you can't get it if you leave him as a Swordmaster unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Refa said:

Yeah, it's just fun to have on him but you can't get it if you leave him as a Swordmaster unfortunately.

I dare contest that - there ain't anything "fun" about running a high risk skill that yields minimal reward. Speaking of, I'm starting to feel bad for Ercdouken - three reset hazards, and one of them is the biggest liability in the game???

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

3 hours ago, Ercdouken said:

Looks like someone will be getting all the spirit dust and magic tonics.

I believe it's supposed to be 50% when you factor in both the personal growth stats and the class stats, so you're in luck.

8 hours ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Swordmaster Corrin, + Spd / - Mag. I want them dodging everything. I'll let someone else choose their name, gender, and partner.

Since he'll be marrying Selkie, I shall give you an appearance and name. Hereafter, he will be named Kurama, of Yu Yu Hakusho fame: here's a picture.

kurama.png

6 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I dare contest that - there ain't anything "fun" about running a high risk skill that yields minimal reward. Speaking of, I'm starting to feel bad for Ercdouken - three reset hazards, and one of them is the biggest liability in the game???

To be fair, I wasn't expecting to get all good choices anyways, which is the fun of this.

6 hours ago, Iris said:

I believe it's supposed to be 50% when you factor in both the personal growth stats and the class stats, so you're in luck.

Since he'll be marrying Selkie, I shall give you an appearance and name. Hereafter, he will be named Kurama, of Yu Yu Hakusho fame: here's a picture.

kurama.png

You're right, so no need to worry about that magic growth.

I was going to do the appearance myself, but since you gave me one, I'll use that one.