Who are you promoting to 5* next?

Falcom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for the Navarre Grand Hero Battle and my next bunch of summons - which, I'm hoping, will happen simutaneously. I've been saving orbs this whole banner and man... there's so many its getting hard to control myself.

I hope someone digs Navarre's lvl 40 stats early too, like with Michalis, since even tough what I lack the most is a decent sword user, I'd love to promote either Michalis or Cherche to 5*.

EDIT: Just checked and the next four Grand Hero Battles are ALL red swordies. Is this for real? Now I feel like hoarding feathers till May!! :wtf: 

Edited by r4v1sh

Michalis, probably, for Hauteclere since I want to focus on getting ultimate weapons and characters that can't be pulled randomly as 5*. I could also do Anna, but I'm not as excited about her. She was my plan before I found out about Michalis having Hauteclere, so now I'm putting her off and might end up delaying her longer for other GHB characters like Zephiel and Xander. Alfonse is another option for sometime later down the road: I want his weapon for completionism but I really don't care about him so the only way I'll go for it is once I've otherwise finished the set of the original trio. (I've already upgraded Sharena; she's the only 5* upgrade I've done so far.)

Reinhardt at 5 star is stupid useful and destructive.  He's not dependent on +Attack or +Speed to be strong either.    I'm actually starting to wonder if I should run Reinhardt + Adult Tiki + Hector as my primary team.  This gives me ridiculous coverage and would deal with Ninos.  

Reinhardt with a dance or draw back on your team makes him much more useful as well.

Edited by Katrisa

I'm wondering if I should do Michalis since he seems like he could be rather useful (and I kinda like him) and I've been wondering if I should replace the 5* Camilla I have.

On the other hand, there's also Cherche since I have a spare Camilla to mulch for Brave Axe+. Decisions, decisions...