The Official Danganronpa Forum game- game has began, so no one else can join now.

Flee Fleet!

1 hour ago, OrangePerson said:

Questions:

1- How will we find "evidence", for that we will prob need a description of the body, or will the killer send the evidence to you?

2- Could you explain better the day and night cycle? Like everyday time lasts 2 days?

Suggestions:

1- I think the whole students should be together. BUT, so the game does not end early, if the students fail to execute the killer, the killer could  graduate, but instead of executing everybody else, the killer could pick one person to be executed, and by doing so, the game keeps going on.

1.You need to investigate AKA search the crime scene, body, e.t.c., find the murder weapon e.t.c. and I will give the results of each /action that will help you find evidence, during investigation phase.

2. I originally thought that having a day and night cycle lasting for 2 days is fine enough, simply so that people living in different timezones don't get screwed over and killed because I assume they were inactive. Although I am thinking about just changing it to 1 day (or maybe for just nights, it will be 1 day), if people think it's okay.

During the day, all players can either search around the school and do whatever they want. However, unless I declare that killing mode is enabled during the day, no one can kill each other. During the night, killing mode will always be enabled. You're not supposed to roam around during the night, but if you want, go for it. But, if someone else spots you walking around in the night, they will immediately report it to me and I will send you back to your room and lock you up till morning.

As for your suggestion, I actually considered this. However I fear that people who get picked by the killer to be executed would consider this unfair. But, as of now, I might just apply this rule once the actual game starts.

1. Will their be a "traitor", like 

Spoiler

Sakura and Chiaki?

2. Do we have to keep our strengths and weaknesses to ourselves, or can we tell others them?

18 hours ago, Corrobin said:

1. Will their be a "traitor", like 

Reveal hidden contents

Sakura and Chiaki?

2. Do we have to keep our strengths and weaknesses to ourselves, or can we tell others them?

1. No, I don't intend for this game to have a traitor nor mastermind.

However if the game, for whatever reason, doesn't progress much, I might just pick some random person and help them in speeding things up. Although I'm still deciding on whether I should do this.

2. Your choice. You can tell them or not.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

4 hours ago, Corrobin said:

How big will the school be?

Depends. I'm still looking for maps.

Hopefully it will be floors or something, and after every trial, a floor is unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 1:05 PM, OrangePerson said:

Is this project dead? Just wanted to know so I don't join another thing and then just overload my self with work :|

eh...kind of?

Although there's a chance with this new post, people might notice this thread and join. I also though we could do a beta game, with just five players, since it would help me on how to be a better host.

Also, this may sound disappointing, but, I'm going to use the school maps from the first game. Uh, sorry, if anyone expected a totally different map:

Floor 1- School Grounds:

map_1_floor_1_by_bootsiel-d69lve8.png

1) Gymnasium
2) Trophy Room
3) Restrooms
4) Stairwell to Floor 2
5) Infirmary
6) Student Store
7) Entrance Hall
8) AV Room
9) Floor 1 Classrooms
10) Passage to Floor 1 Dorms
11) Elevator to Trial Room

Floor 1- Dormitory:

map_2_floor_1_by_bootsiel-d69ngci.png

1) Sauna
2) Public Bathroom
3) Laundry room
4) Passage to Floor 1 School Grounds
5) Cafeteria
6) Kitchen
7) Storage Room
8) Stairwell to Floor 2
9) Restrooms
10) Trash Incinerator
11) Student Dorms

I'll give the ones for the second floor once an actual murder happens, when the game starts.

I'm on board for a beta test of this. Although, I'm a student, so my ability to join this could be severely limited on weekdays.

/join:

Color Orange

Talent: Ultimate Whistler

May I? Though I'm a student as well and I have a few tests coming up... At least Easter holidays are almost here. There is just one thing I don't understand (I know nothing about DanganRompa): if during the night we have to be in our rooms and during the day we can't kill the other students, when do we murder each other? I guess we're supposed to do it in secret during the night?

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

I'm on board for a beta test of this. Although, I'm a student, so my ability to join this could be severely limited on weekdays.

heh, same situation here, and it's more problematic since I'm the host and my exams may soon come up. Although I'll sure to have a temporary backup host, and I usually have an hour to do some internet roaming, so hopefully, I will try to answer actions and questions e.t.c.

1 hour ago, Koumal8 said:

/join:

Color Orange

Talent: Ultimate Whistler

May I? Though I'm a student as well and I have a few tests coming up... At least Easter holidays are almost here. There is just one thing I don't understand (I know nothing about DanganRompa): if during the night we have to be in our rooms and during the day we can't kill the other students, when do we murder each other? I guess we're supposed to do it in secret during the night?

During the night, you can walk around and plan out your murders, and eventually kill someone. But, if anyone else sees you during this time, they will report me about it, and I will immediately lock you up in your rooms. It's kind of a minigame really, to avoid other students who may potentially get you locked up in your room by me. You could also do the same to other students.

EDIT: I should also mention you can kill during the day as well, but only when killing mode is enabled. Otherwise, you'll get an insta-death by me for attempted murder.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

I am currently on Easter break so I don't have to worry :) But the game will prob start after my break is over so... I think we should have a posting order to solve that mather (Uh is this how you spell it?) 

2 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

I am currently on Easter break so I don't have to worry :) But the game will prob start after my break is over so... I think we should have a posting order to solve that mather (Uh is this how you spell it?) 

I think you mean matter, not mather, unless you meant something else

I dunno about posting order, but, as of right now, I'm thinking of just doing a beta game, unless 2 more people join (in which case I'll either decrease the total number of students to join, or let more people to join).

okay, then. Well, until tomorrow, unless two more people join, I'm going to start the beta game, with the number of students being 6.