Snippet from new Nintendo Dream [two new screens]

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but apparently Nintendo Dream has an Echoes article with some new screenshots, but I can't find the source. Found the picture on 4chan.

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

3 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but apparently Nintendo Dream has an Echoes article with some new screenshots, but I can't find the source. Found the picture on 4chan.

IMG_3100.JPG

we've seen the bottom two screenshots before, but the other two look new

hope it gets translated soon

4 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

IMG_3100.JPG

I would make a new topic TBH.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I would make a new topic TBH.

Yeah, I thought about that, but I don't have much else to show, so I didn't think it warranted a full topic.

This is the only other shot from the article I have right now. If I get a source or anything else, I'll update it here.

It seems group Exp is shown in it's own window now.

Leon's portrait in the last image seems to have armor not oresent in his normal art, but noticable in his Sniper model. Promoting changes art now?

Was that Silque with a bucket on her head in one of the screenshots, or is that part of her headdress? It's hard to see.

Also, Leon portrait doesn't match his artwork. Promotion changes confirmed?! Has my dream finally come true?!

Also, were any new mechanics introduced in any of the screenshots, or is it just old news? 

Edited by Leif

17 minutes ago, Azz said:

I think I spot Nomah in the first screen there.

Halp I'm in love.

god DAMN he looks so much better now

that might be the best redesign yet in terms of making the character look better

3 minutes ago, unique said:

god DAMN he looks so much better now

that might be the best redesign yet in terms of making the character look better

That glorious beard tho. I just hope he's actually good,

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

Was that Silque with a bucket on her head in one of the screenshots, or is that part of her headdress? It's hard to see.

Also, Leon portrait doesn't match his artwork. Promotion changes confirmed?! Has my dream finally come true?!

Also, were any new mechanics introduced in any of the screenshots, or is it just old news? 

I think it was Silque. I saw a bit of blue hair.

I hope so, but we have seen both Mae and Tobin showing that might not be happening. Also I'm pretty sure that could just be the opposite side of Leon since we have not seen that side of him.

We did see that the status screen from Gaiden seems to be returning.

Edited by Azz

I see Lukas talking to Tobin and Kliff, and Gray and Tobin talking. I wonder if it's story related or supports.

Nomah looks good. I really hope all promoted units do get Portrait changes, that's something I always thought would be cool.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

That glorious beard tho. I just hope he's actually good,

he was pretty bad in the original, but they seem to be making the really bad characters better (boey's stats seem to be much better)

so I hope there's an actual reason to use him now

Just now, unique said:

he was pretty bad in the original, but they seem to be making the really bad characters better (boey's stats seem to be much better)

Same. Celica, Mae and Sonya all kind of outclassed him. Especially considering he came so late.

Just now, Sock said:

Am I the only one getting Camus-vibes from blondie?

Looks like the same blondie from this trailer, where he doesn't remind me of Camus at all... Hmmm.

Spoiler

It's a blond, cravat-wearing cavalier. If it's not Zeak, then I really wonder why they made the two so similar.

Wait, where is Noah? I don't have a lot of time to look at the images in detail at the moment, but I must've missed him completely.

1 minute ago, Thane said:
  Hide contents

It's a blond, cravat-wearing cavalier. If it's not Zeak, then I really wonder why they made the two so similar.

Wait, where is Noah? I don't have a lot of time to look at the images in detail at the moment, but I must've missed him completely.

The very fist screen to the far right.

2 minutes ago, Sock said:

Am I the only one getting Camus-vibes from blondie?

Looks like the same blondie from this trailer, where he doesn't remind me of Camus at all... Hmmm.

he does look a bit like camus but yeah like you said he doesn't look like him there

we've seen dozer and slayder so it's not them either, so maybe he's a new character? or maybe it is camus and he just got a really weird redesign

in the original he did just use camus' portrait but that's probably more because they wanted to make it obvious he was camus or because they didn't want to make him a new portrait

when you think about it, camus wouldn't have his old outfit anyway so i think it's possible that it's him but it could just be someone else

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Oh there he is. Thanks! 

Beards? In my Fire Emblem? That feels like a long time ago!

Garon had a beard. He was the best character.

judging from those screenshots, Tobin and Lukas are talking. I bet it's part of the prologue but I sorta wanna see what it's about.
no it's not bc they're both two my favs what are you talking abt

that aside, this looks cool! Hype incoming. 

5 minutes ago, unique said:

He has one more base Speed in one of the screenshot revealed recently.

5 minutes ago, Azz said:

Garon had a beard. He was the best character.

Spoiler

The bloke wasn't even human, so it doesn't count.

judging from those screenshots, Tobin and Lukas are talking. I bet it's part of the prologue but I sorta wanna see what it's about.

Lukas is informing them of what's happened in Zofia and is trying to recruit people (or just Mycen like in the original game) in one screen and in another Tobin asks "Huh? Y-You can earn money?!" - the guy's the oldest son in a large family, and we know he's fighting for money, so he most likely joins to support them.

Edited by Thane

Just now, Thane said:
  Hide contents

The bloke wasn't even human, so it doesn't count.

plus you couldn't even play as him

the beard is meaningless if you don't even get to play as the guy, regardless of how glorious it is

3 minutes ago, Tamanoir said:

He has one more base Speed in one of the screenshot revealed recently.

He could have been boosted by one of the springs since there is a spring in the Priory in the original.

Edited by Azz