Late March Focus Banner Predictions Thread

Falcom

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who was in FE3, but not 1?

The 7th Platoon (Luke, Roderick, Cecil, Ryan), Marisha, Warren, Yuliya and Jubelo, Samuel, Phina, Arlen, and Sheena.
Oh, and also Sirius if they're going to add all the Camus incarnations.

(I'm going by their poll names as usual)

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The 7th Platoon (Luke, Roderick, Cecil, Ryan), Marisha, Warren, Yuliya and Jubelo, Samuel, Phina, and Arlen.

I meant who in Heroes was in FE3, but not 1.  I couldn't think of anyone, but thought I might have missed someone.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Does anyone think we'll get a new batch of regular Hero Battles, or just a batch of 3* to add to the Pool?  New 5* are great and all, but I'd love a wider pool of 3* to draw from.

Who was in FE3, but not 1?

sheena

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The 7th Platoon (Luke, Roderick, Cecil, Ryan), Marisha, Warren, Yuliya and Jubelo, Samuel, Phina, and Arlen.

Oh, I would REALLY like to see Yuliya and Marisha. Easily some of my favorite characters from FE3

3 minutes ago, unique said:

sheena

Ah, forgot about her.  I was thinking she was in the first, but since there's no Supports, side characters aren't quite as memorable.

5 hours ago, Falcom said:

1.b) Greil Mercenaries Part 1 - Only half of them. Most likely will exclude Ike for now until story update.

Seliph and Julia were introduced without story updates and they're (or, at least, Seliph is) as important to Genealogy as Ike is to Path of Radiance in terms of story and representation, so why not introduce him?

Judging from how much Akaneia and Elibe were brought up, I think the next banner will be about FE8 or something else entirely (like FE4, 5 or FE9/10).

6 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Seliph and Julia were introduced without story updates and they're (or, at least, Seliph is) as important to Genealogy as Ike is to Path of Radiance in terms of story and representation, so why not introduce him?

Judging from how much Akaneia and Elibe were brought up, I think the next banner will be about FE8 or something else entirely (like FE4, 5 or FE9/10).

I think he meant a Paralougue like Sibling Bonds.

I feel that since Echoes is coming to Japan in less than 30 days, they would probably do two separate summonings:

Alm, Kliff, Gray, and Tobin for one. Celica, Mae, Genny, and Boey for another.

Or they could do Greil Mercs next I don't care.

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I feel that since Echoes is coming to Japan in less than 30 days, they would probably do two separate summonings:

Came here to say this. It makes sense for them to release two banners focusing on Alm and Celica's teams respectively in order to drum up hype for Echoes. It's not like I can guarantee that'll happen - maybe they want to release them after the 20:th of April just so they won't make their "debut" in a mobile game - but I think they want to do cross platform promotion. Hell hasn't that been a stated goal of Nintendo's since Pokémon GO helped Sun & Moon's sales?

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

That's also acceptable to me, though I'd like Tibarn, Reyson and Skrimir in particular from Tellius.

But at the same time I also need Noire.

Edited by Thane

6 minutes ago, escotanner said:

A cool Focus for Echoes would probably be Celica(Red), Alm(Red), Genny(Colorless), Kliff(Blue),Tobin(Colorless), Gray(Green), Mae(Blue),Boey(Green)

Of course not all.

Edited by 1japanfan

10 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Honestly.

As long as its not FE7 I am happy.
Okay maybe not FE3 (but dont know) or Fates or Awakening.

why not FE3? there's literally only one FE3 character in the game so far

I'm hoping for a part 2 of the FE7 banner, or even an FE6 banner. None of my favorite characters from Elibe minus Eliwood and Roy have made it in so far and this looks like the best chance to get them fast!

But really, I'm fine with anything. I expect it to be either Elibe-focused, or a focus from one of the other continents.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm hoping for a part 2 of the FE7 banner, or even an FE6 banner. None of my favorite characters from Elibe minus Eliwood and Roy have made it in so far and this looks like the best chance to get them fast!

But really, I'm fine with anything. I expect it to be either Elibe-focused, or a focus from one of the other continents.

just wondering, which characters from FE7 do you want who aren't in yet? my favorites are pretty much all in aside from wil and erk and I can't remember too many other characters from FE7 so I'm kinda curious as to which characters people might still want 

1 minute ago, unique said:

just wondering, which characters from FE7 do you want who aren't in yet? my favorites are pretty much all in aside from wil and erk and I can't remember too many other characters from FE7 so I'm kinda curious as to which characters people might still want 

I want Louise to see Manga reaction, but everyone from Lyndis' legion.

4 minutes ago, unique said:

Rath, Guy, and Heath. I'll take Fiora, too. Admittedly, I do actually like Florina (who is in Heroes already) and I just forgot that she existed because I forget about her a lot. Sorry, Florina. (Nino doesn't really count, because she grew on me because of Heroes, not before it. Ninian's merely okay and I haven't pulled her either.)

15 minutes ago, unique said:

why not FE3? there's literally only one FE3 character in the game so far

Most of the FE1 characters.. are in their FE3 version... actually.

But yeah...Well I think FE9/10, 8, 4, 2 need their shining moment.

Each banner that isn't for the Voting Gauntlet or a Grand Hero Battle runs for about 2 weeks. I suspect that the next banner can be anything BUT one for Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia as the Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia one will likely come at around mid-April a few days before or on the day of the Japanese release of Shadows of Valentia.

4 hours ago, sonicstormer38 said:

Personally, I think it is very likely that we'll get another focus based on a specific game.  I definitely agree that a Sacred Stones focus would be a good choice, as that game had a lot of great characters.  I could see them doing a focus with, for example, Seth, Joshua, Lute, Innes, L'Arachel, and Tana.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the next focus featured something completely unexpected. 

I would be fine with those characters actually.

Gahh, someone beat me to making this thread.

Still, this will totally be the time when the Rifis Pirates finally shine!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept intentionally avoiding anything from Radiance.

I'm gonna go for the obvious and predict Tellius and hopefully maybe a little bit of Judgral. Ike, Soren, Shinon, Sigurd and maybe Ethlyn (2 Red, 2 colourless, 1 Green). I think they'll hold out on a Gaiden Banner a bit longer. The current one's running from the 14th to the 30th, which would be the perfect time to do a Gaiden banner (within a week of release and then a week and a bit afterward.)

Edited by The Blind Idiot God

I don't know about predicting, but I'm also hoping for Tellius and Magvel... although I won't complain if they stick with Elibe, since I love all the games. If they do stick with Elibe, I hope they feel fit to throw in Kent and Sain. Would love to have them in it ^.^ 

However, going by number of units in the game, I'd prefer either Gaiden (but this one less due to the upcoming game likely having its effect shortly), Magvel and Tellius ^.^

6 hours ago, unique said:

Erk, Isadora, Harken, Pent and Louise, Guy.