Heroes you look forward to being released

Rapier

Exactly what it says on the title.

FE2: Alm and Cellica. Pretty much the only characters I know from that game, anyway.

FE4: Alvis, Tine/Tinny or Ishtar, Ethlin, Sigurd, Ayra or her children, Lex, Sylvia

FE5: Leaf, Mareeta, Cyas.

FE7: Oswin, Erk or Pent, Canas, Fiora

FE8: Lute, Marisa, Knoll, Lyon, Joshua, Caellach (even if it's as an enemy unit in some new map), Valter, Seth (as a sword Jeigan)

FE9/10: Ike (how wasn't he one of the first heroes to be included in the game, judging from his popularity?), Soren, Elincia, Pelleas, Micaiah, Mia, Naesala (he could work with Manakete mechanics, I think), Shinon, Gatrie, possibly the Black Knight as an enemy unit.

FE13: Walhart, maybe Basilio.

FE14: Pretty much the entire rooster was included in the game from the beginning, for obvious reasons. I'd still like to see Garon as an enemy unit, and that's it I guess.

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

FE9/10: Ike (how wasn't he one of the first heroes to be included in the game, judging from his popularity?)

This 100%. It still baffles me. But also Elincia, Marcia, Kieran, Jill, Titania, Mist, and lots of Tellius people for me. Tellius is my favorite in this series by a good margin, so I'm mainly looking forward to them.

Can't wait to see Ike's voiced lines! I really hope the direction improves, because Fates...just did not do it. The only good Ike line there is "Shouldn't have been in my way." (which is pretty damn badass imo) They need to look at Codename Steam and see that Jason Adkins did his job much better there, imo, likely due to the direction.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Rapier said:

the entire rooster

I'm not sorry!

Anyway, if I was limited to three most wanted characters, these would be Arvis, Titania, and Canas. If five, add Lewyn and Micaiah.

Oh, by the way, there already has been such a thread. Not sure whether it's fine with @eclipse to have another one.

Edited by Vaximillian

I can understand why most of the Tellius cast was omitted from the game at first since FE13 and FE14's rooster is currently more popular and it's better to appeal to new fans, but Ike was high on the voting list before Heroes was released, so I expected him on launch or sometime later at least.

We've got Seliph, Julia, Eltshan and Lachesis, but not Ike, lol.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm not sorry!

Anyway, if I was limited to three most wanted characters, these would be Arvis, Titania, and Canas. If five, add Lewyn and Micaiah.

Oh, by the way, there already has been such a thread. Not sure whether it's fine with @eclipse to have another one.

It isn't, knowing the forum rules. I remember a topic like this one, but it was made shortly after the game was released. I missed that new topic entirely. :V

I'll report this topic and ask for someone to close/delete it.

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

I can understand why most of the Tellius cast was omitted from the game at first since FE13 and FE14's rooster is currently more popular and it's better to appeal to new fans, but Ike was high on the voting list before Heroes was released, so I expected him on launch or sometime later at least.

We've got Seliph, Julia, Eltshan and Lachesis, but not Ike, lol.

FE6's characters aren't popular though, aside from Roy, since that game was Japan only. Though you could argue that they were included because FE7 was.

But yeah, I'm not sure why Jugdral was chosen before Tellius. Most people don't know of much in the former, whereas Tellius was released worldwide and has Ike and a few trophies in Smash.

All I can think is that Ike and some others in his group may be getting saved for some big event. Which would be pretty sweet and totally blow being in the game at launch out of the water. <3