Have the IVs Changed?

SaMaster14

I'm not sure if I'm using the IV calculator (i.e. https://feheroes.wiki/Stats_Calculator) incorrectly or not (since it's always worked for me in the past), but the last two units I've used the calculator on have much different stats.

Example: My 5* Kagero is, according to the calculator, +Hp/+Atk with no bain

Calculator says:

HP(34-high), Atk(38-high), Spd(32-Avg), Def(22-Avg), Res(28-Avg).

My actual Kagero has HP:34, Atk:37(so somewhere in between high and avg), Spd:32, Def:22, Res:28

Something similar happened when I plugged in my 5* Sheena. She is +Atk/-Res; but the amount that she is +Atk is extremely high (calculator says high Atk stat is 33, my Sheena has an Atk of 44!).

So, I'm not sure if the calculator is busted on a couple of characters, or if the IVs have changed in a new update. Thoughts? I don't think any of the characters weapons/passives have anything to do with the stat increases in this case (or maybe I'm way off).

The 37 atk is with the weapon included. If you deduct the 5 attack from the poison dagger you'll be left with 32 which is actually the low value.

Kagero seems to be +HP/-Atk.

Sorry for your loss there.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

The 37 atk is with the weapon included. If you deduct the 5 attack from the poison dagger you'll be left with 32 which is actually the low value.

Kagero seems to be +HP/-Atk.

Ahh, so it is including the Mt value as added attack? I didn't know those were included in the stat calculations (so since Poison Dagger+ has Mt 5, and Kagero's attack is 37, without any weapon (theoretically), her base max Atk is 32)

The individual character pages on the wiki now exclude weapons and passives for max stat caps due to skill inheritance being a thing. Funny that Draug of all units currently has the highest BST once weapons and passives are excluded.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Just now, Silith13 said:

Rest in peace: Kagero 

But yeah make sure you unequip the weapons on there! Also certain skills might increase stats further as well so unequip those too

Just as a note for checking the calculator in the future, in addition to subtracting weapon MT, you'll also want to add +5 spd if your unit has a brave weapon because the game subtracts the 5 spd penalty automatically. Other skills that mess with stats like Atk +3, Fury, and Life and Death should be taken into consideration as well.