hello sf blog

Integrity

ike sucks at chemistry! :D

although I think he might be worse at biology because even someone like me still has stuff they could teach him on that subject

(or I guess it's less that he's bad at it and more that his home schooling was geared toward his interests so he was taught basically no biology)

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

ike sucks at chemistry! :D

although I think he might be worse at biology because even someone like me still has stuff they could teach him on that subject

(or I guess it's less that he's bad at it and more that his home schooling was geared toward his interests so he was taught basically no biology)

hi freohr <3

biology isn't even a science ok there's no math

ok fine i suck at biology too so i get it

ok i thought it was something sciencey! cool that your school has junior only seminars, it's like you're teaching 20 iris's~

1 minute ago, Iris said:

hi freohr <3

biology isn't even a science ok there's no math

ok fine i suck at biology too so i get it

ok i thought it was something sciencey! cool that your school has junior only seminars, it's like you're teaching 20 iris's~

hello there iris~

geology's just point at rocks and say how pretty they look except also you do some weird psychoanalysis to intrusively find out about the rocks' pasts

but I love geology anyway

tbh though I'm not even sure if biology was something I was even good at, just that I'm informed in it somewhat

oh yeah I feel like it was worth saying that our dog is terrified of thunderstorms and therefore rain because rain meant POSSIBLE THUNDER

and it just rained today (he was put down just yesterday), so it's like the weather is just trying to tell us that he doesn't have to suffer from it anymore and I think that helped reassure and console us about the decision as well

7 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

hello there iris~

geology's just point at rocks and say how pretty they look except also you do some weird psychoanalysis to intrusively find out about the rocks' pasts

but I love geology anyway

tbh though I'm not even sure if biology was something I was even good at, just that I'm informed in it somewhat

hey geology is v cool!

biology sucks bc i suck at biology. why like things you aren't good at, amirite

rocks are magical

tbh random but sometimes i wish i took an archaeology course here!! 1 year left though so never 2 late 

5 minutes ago, Iris said:

hey geology is v cool!

biology sucks bc i suck at biology. why like things you aren't good at, amirite

rocks are magical

tbh random but sometimes i wish i took an archaeology course here!! 1 year left though so never 2 late 

truuuuuuu

ahhhhhhhhhh yeah I love both geology and archaeology. I took one archaeology course during my short stay in university but I found it rather interesting. That'd be neat if you could make it into one last minute ^o^

and yes rocks are magical