4* units that aren't worth the promotion

7 hours ago, Korath88 said:

If anything, the only heroes not worth promoting to 5* are healers. And maybe Hinata. With everyone using him as fury fodder, I doubt I'll ever see a 5* Hinata in the arena.

Well, I saw someone in Tumblr posting pictures of her 5* Hinata (sadly I don't know the person and I can't remember her username), so maybe with some rare luck, one day you will face her in battle in the arena

8 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Draug may actually be worth promoting now with skill inheritance, as taking away his brave sword gives him 32 speed at neutral. Not sure why you would even consider wary fighter on him.

If anything, the only heroes not worth promoting to 5* are healers. And maybe Hinata. With everyone using him as fury fodder, I doubt I'll ever see a 5* Hinata in the arena.

Why do you have to single out Hinata.

This is is Ephraim (swap the atk and def)... So throw a Brave at him or something..

7 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Well, I saw someone in Tumblr posting pictures of her 5* Hinata (sadly I don't know the person and I can't remember her username), so maybe with some rare luck, one day you will face her in battle in the arena

Hinata's a dude. ;/

I'd have to REALLY work to make him viable.  He can take a physical beating, but he dies to magic so quickly it's not funny.  But he's hardly the worst option to 5*.

Considering having low res isn't much of an issue on most units when they get one shot by Linde, I'd say the biggest thing holding Hinata back is his Ruby sword if you want to make him survive and deal shots against blues. It's kind of hard to find fault in any real unit especially since Inheritance came and Hinata was hardly the worst unit even before that became a thing.

I'll be mean and probably say that it was Sophia. Her stats really don't impress the eye and not much will be helping her now either.

Edited by Raguna

7 hours ago, Ryuke said:

Why do you have to single out Hinata.

This is is Ephraim (swap the atk and def)... So throw a Brave at him or something..

It's mostly a joke about how no one likes using Hinata in this game.

Also, he's nothing like Ephraim at all. He has worse speed, no signature weapon, a worse spot on the weapon triangle, and he has much, much more competition due to being an infantry sword. He's worse than Alfonse IMO. As much as I want to believe that all units can be viable, he's one of the few that I can't justify using over another similar unit.

Edited by Korath88

If we are getting technical, I half dislike Hinata for his dudebro voice and half for his atrocious speed. His overkill defense is hardly necessary for an AntiGreen

10 minutes ago, Elieson said:

If we are getting technical, I half dislike Hinata for his dudebro voice and half for his atrocious speed. His overkill defense is hardly necessary for an AntiGreen

If I had every unit as sac fodder to make a 5* Hinata viable, I would.  That combination of Strength and Defense looks so very nice!

59 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hinata's a dude. ;/

I'd have to REALLY work to make him viable.  He can take a physical beating, but he dies to magic so quickly it's not funny.  But he's hardly the worst option to 5*.

Yeah sorry, I tend to mess up her/his a lot while writing quickly

Oh wait, but when I used "her" I was trying to talk about the player with a Hinata, that player was a girl. Sorry for the confussion! I still mess with her/his a lot anyway

Edited by SniperGYS

52 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

It's mostly a joke about how no one likes using Hinata in this game.

Also, he's nothing like Ephraim at all. He has worse speed, no signature weapon, a worse spot on the weapon triangle, and he has much, much more competition due to being an infantry sword. He's worse than Alfonse IMO. As much as I want to believe that all units can be viable, he's one of the few that I can't justify using over another similar unit.

Ephraim speed is 25. Hinata is 24.
Same thing.

I love his low speed. Slam him a Brave. Add some def and res buff. and TANK.

Then again. it costs a whale.

26 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Ephraim speed is 25. Hinata is 24.
Same thing.

I love his low speed. Slam him a Brave. Add some def and res buff. and TANK.

Then again. it costs a whale.

You just focused on the speed and ignored everything else I said.

Anyone can use a brave sword. Also, Chrom and Alfonse have very similar stat spreads, but have 16 mt weapons, and can still run braves if necessary.

Yup ... In short. You really can make everyone good.

Well... yeah I know ... he doesnt have special weapon which really do suck. (but hey..he's not a lord)

I will agree with the meta being sword/lance heavy. which doesnt look good on him.

Everyone can be good, but damn isn't 4* Hinata super convenient for Fury. He's not gonna get any feathers from me for a long long time just so I can take his Fury lol. Same story for Lon'qu and Shanna for Vantage and Desperation respectively.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 hours ago, Elieson said:

THIS i hate his voice he sounds like fuckin donkey kong

4 hours ago, Elieson said:

Pretty much this. His voice annoyed me so much I sent him home. XD Part of the charm of FE Heroes lies in the (mostly) excellent voice acting ( that puts Tellius to shame lmao )

Edit: lol, guess the poster above me felt exactly the same.

Edited by Luchi

10 hours ago, claire said:

THIS i hate his voice he sounds like fuckin donkey kong

This is actually one reason I don't use Hinata, lol.

Edited by pianime94