Heh, Nice to meet you all

Vitiulia

Hi there, as a noob I was a little afraid to join the community and little ashamed to say "i like fire Emblem games!", then I thought "yes, but maybe they can help me, right?" and of course here I am. 

My name is Valentina, tried a lot of fe games, never completed any of them. 

For example I did half path of radiance, half radiant dawn (must replay both in proper order I think), a little of gba games (except our boy Roy) and tried THE FIRST chapter of fe4. 20 hours on Awakening (wait, it isn't my first fire Emblem, just saying) but for lack of experience I'm a little in trouble with chapters hehe..  And actually at chapt 23 of normal Fe Conquest. 

So, basically, I'm a cute little casual fire Emblem player.  I was interested in the saga a long time ago, my first fe was path of radiance if I remember correctly, Ike's fault... He was my favorite character on smash. Then I played it nonstop but I abused Titania and not really shared experience with anyone, so basically I left the game incomplete because if Titania was dead then it meant that I lost the battle. Tried FE blazing sword and like a lot Lyn but then I lost interest in the saga because resetting started to become annoying, I was an idiot because I never played them well, never,  definitely not their fault sigh. 

Then, one year later, I bought FE Awakening because  finally I found it in a shop, started playing it I loved it and I must say that the pairing helped me a lot to become more confident on the game, yes someone died as well... Yes i abused of pair ups but Damn it was so amusing. 

Eventually, I became obsessed with LoL and stopped playing any games except for it so Awakening as well fall in the dust. 

Then, FE heroes happened and it was fate because in that time (even now) I couldn't play LoL. Eventually, I became curious and remembered the old days... I had a 5 five Ephraim and was interested in sacred stones (I'm still playing it, Ephraim route)... And not only him! I became interested in fates too, that I didn't buy at first  because I didn't like the idea of three different routes  and buy them all. Thanks to Heroes now I have Conquest, thanks to Heroes now my purpose is to get better in FE. 

I'm waiting to play the Snes Fire emblems but I'm too scared to play them, my first chapter on fe4 didn't go well ahahha. 

This is it for now, I'm really sorry for my awful English but it's a little difficult write it in my smartphone and it isn't my first language. 

I have  a lot to ask and to learn about the series, I hope to be here for a long time and to enjoy quality time with you. 

Ps: Gaiden Remake seems really good, maybe I will buy it, or not. It depends if I feel ready to embrace the old school FE :')