Wait, so I have to copypasta my About Me here too?!

Beo

Hey forest friends.  Lurker since the old days, may as well report in.

Where to begin, lol.  I'm Beo, aka Beowulf, aka Saint Cyan, aka Saint Azure.  That's a lot of akas.  Saint Cyan comes from my FF days, while Beo was my SRT motif when designing my own FETO teams: I needed a game that was similar to FE, but not, and SRT/SRW is an amazing series in itself (shameless plug)!

In my youth, I was an avid FE duelist, especially in the old GBA times (check out that old Blazing Sword Link Arena gamefaqs guide!).  I was also most involved in a fanmade FE pvp game called "Fire Emblem Tactics Online," which as far as I give, crashed and burned.  It was a time to remember though, and mass respect to those who I faced, examples being Ness, Mint, wetheril, Tef, zen, Sirius and many more.  Notably, I HAVE mellowed out, so don't worry, I don't bite. 

Interests?  FE-wise, I'm a metagamer at heart.  At my best, I'm a helper, guide, and have some weird ideas that work.  At my worst, I'm a competitive ranter.  That said, as a f2p Heroes and emulator veteran of all FE games, I don't have the time or resources to be a frontliner, so I'm now retired, enjoying the Heroes grind and welcoming visitors to Fort Aschenglasse (Fates, or would, after the latest reset).

I'm on this forum because it seems much stronger and nicer than others, like the FE reddits.  The databases on this site are good.  In Heroes (my most recent play), the arena rankings and team reveals of the foresters are more specific, accurate and useful than others, like the redditors.  And above all, the community seems to be good: seeing some tiffle at the Michaelis megathread get resolved reminded me of how far I myself have come from being some cocky competitive teenager.  

Good to be here.  And if anyone from the old FE7 LA or FETO crew is around, hit me up.

Edited by Beo