Hello My Dark Compainions! I, Owain Dark, Am Making A Challenge.

IAmOwainDark

This is a Revelation run.

Here are the maleficent rules:

1.) Thou shall choose one character from Fire Emblem Fates. There will be 4 female characters and 3 male characters, along with 8 child characters w/ their alternate parent.

2.) Thou shall choose my Male Avatar's name, boon, bane, and talent.

3.) I can only use those 15 characters and my avatar.

4.) I have yet to aquire the funds for the DLC map that allows me to recruit the Anna unit, but I have aquired the Lucina amiibo, so that is a choice.

5.) I shall lose if all my units die in battle. If the avatar dies, I shall just not move him in battle.

Edited by IAmOwainDark

If I may, Lord Owain, I would like to have the privilege, and of course, the honor to choose one of your compagnions for your journey.

By the powers that rest in the world in my head, 2 compagnions whisper in my mind:

Odin Dark if you seek power and balance.

But if you seek power, magic and a lot of broken dishes, Felicia shall be your choice.

In time of need, you can choose one or the 2, it depends only on you, milord. Their class is your choice too.

Hope you will find victory with those compagnions at your side.

(In Owainese - will add translation upon request)

The spirits of the darkness whisper! Heed their call, warrior of their domain, and their strength shall be with you throughout your journey!

A further restriction bring they to add to thy challenge: Take naught of the Royal Siblings with you into battle, for should they fall your cause will be as Jugdral under Arvis' heel.

The voice of one whispers on the wind: Never forget the companions you once fought alongside - do not allow such Bonds to be wasted! Bring she who is sharp both of blade and tongue with you on your quest, and you shall not regret your choice. If he who is perfection itself should travel with thee as well, let not your foolish arrogance keep separate two with fates so entwined as to rival those of the legendary Hero King and his wife themselves!

A final warning from the swirling mists: Should any of your party elect to master the blade, forbid from them that sacred art practiced by the magnificent Ayra of legend! Let not such unholy hands defile the purity of the Astra strike, lest the heavens blot thee from the map as the Dragonkind during the Scouring!

Now go, and may the paths you walk lead you to victory!

Edited by SoulWeaver

Just as you, Owain Dark, assisted your parents, the children of your soldiers, yet unborn, shall ride upon the battlefield.  And what better companion for one born of darkness than she who sequesters herself away, learning the dark arts?  She has already grown older than her father, and her magical power will one day surpass his.  Woe to the enemy that strikes her, for she shall hunt them down, and take a life for an eye, for no one shall lay a finger on her, and get away with it.

The young mage Hayato will have to conquer his crippling fear of a certain ally's terrifying visage so he can learn about her tragic past - only then will he confess his unyielding love to her, and she in return. 

If you will allow, their child will grow tired of merely wielding magic and will expand her horizons - she will masterfully wield the devastating clubs of Hoshido and the deadly axes of Nohr in addition to the magics of both lands as an Oni Chieftain!

56 minutes ago, IAmOwainDark said:

Is that Rhajat? If so whos gonna be her mother?

Yep.  And her mother's right above my post.

Edited by eclipse

5 hours ago, IAmOwainDark said:

So...If Im imagining correctly...Subaki and Severa?

Selena, yes(you did say we could only pick one Unit), but only pair her with Subaki if you end up using him - call me sadistic, but I can't get enough of her exclusive A-Support with Caeldori. If you don't use Subaki, pair her with whoever, but if you do, well…suffer on, Selena. Suffer on. Also, you saw the rest.

Spoiler

So if my dark mind is working correctly, along with others, my otherworldly self, Odin Dark, Selena, and Rhajat with Rinkah as her mother, shall join us in this challenge of Fates. If not correctly, please tell me.

Edited by IAmOwainDark

12 hours ago, IAmOwainDark said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So if my dark mind is working correctly, along with others, my otherworldly self, Odin Dark, Selena, and Rhajat with Rinkah as her mother, shall join us in this challenge of Fates. If not correctly, please tell me.

Ay, good sir, 'tis appears to be the case. Also, hopefully you'll consider a future challenge involving the extra requirements I've suggested(Skill-Locked and No-Royals)

14 hours ago, IAmOwainDark said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oboro as her mother, not Rinkah. Rhajat can reclass to Oni Chieftain via Heart Seal thanks to her dad.

I have two requests for you, o vanquisher of evil.

1) aFor your playthrough, let it be known that every weapon must be named, to go unnamed is a sin. Such a sin that it is unusable!

2)...

will u sign my forehead '-'

So I got bored of waiting so I went around and asked my friends for suggestions. So here is the maleficent army: {M!Corrin, Odin, Keaton, Azama, Selena, Mozu, Setsuna, Hana, Oboro!Rhajat, Felicia!Dwyer, Peri!Velouria, Effie!Ophelia, Azura!Percy, Selena!Caeldori, Hana!Kana, and Charlotte!Forrest} This is gonna be great!