Hasha no Tsurugi Characters and the Like

dragonlordsd

So, I just noticed that the original characters from Hasha no Tsurugi were being added to the cipher sets.

Any chance they (or some of the other original characters from the cipher sets) would appear in this game? What do you guys think? And, if so, who would you most like to see?

Alle with (actual story spoiler)

Spoiler

his final chapter Origin Dragon transformation.

Mague with Durandal would be fun, too.

Also really just all of the original characters in general, so Alle, Gant, Tiena (with Aureola), Kilmer, Jemmy, and Jede (however the hell you want to spell their names).

And Zephiel dual wielding Eckesachs and the Sword of Seals. Not much is more badass than Hasha's Zephiel.

Pretty much all the original characters like Ice Dragon here said, emphasis on Kilmar, Jemmy, and Al for me

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And Zephiel dual wielding Eckesachs and the Sword of Seals. Not much is more badass than Hasha's Zephiel.

Truer words...

I think with all the FE6 content and Narcian's art being clearly inspired from Hasha no Tsurugi I think it is possible. As for the characters being too obscure who honestly expected Reinhardt and Sanaki?

14 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Narcian's art being clearly inspired from Hasha no Tsurugi

That's quite an understatement. Narcian's art is actually drawn by the artist who drew Hasha, after all.

I quite enjoyed the manga myself, so I wouldn't mind either of them coming to Heroes. I really loved Al's Champion's Sword design, after all. And Tana/Gant/Jemmie/Zeed were all pretty memorable as well.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's quite an understatement. Narcian's art is actually drawn by the artist who drew Hasha, after all.

For real!? That explains a lot!

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cipher's originals might also be added some time. I don't think either are coming very soon though.

I don't know too much about them. The information in the wiki isn't really well laid out for the cipher series. Are there any really good ones?