Easter event soon?

Thany

I dont speak japanise, but it seems to be an easter event using characters that i think are marth and.... azura?

Could also be Eirika and Ephraim.

What do you guys think they will be?

Edited by Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'll be Chrom and Ninian with Easter costumes. The egg could be a substitute for a dragonstone. 

In any case, if it's just existing characters with goofy Easter costumes, then I'm not particularly impressed. Makes me wonder if I should make a last pull before the current banner ends even if I'll be an orb short of a full summon.

9 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I think it'll be Chrom and Ninian with Easter costumes. The egg could be a substitute for a dragonstone. 

In any case, if it's just existing characters with goofy Easter costumes, then I'm not particularly impressed. Makes me wonder if I should make a last pull before the current banner ends even if I'll be an orb short of a full summon.

With what i know of gatcha games. even if its just characters in different art. they will surely have different skills and stat spreads compared to the character they are based on. may also use a different weapon.

Since I can see a "thing" in the "guy" shoulder, and I can only see it in one shoulder... I think is Chrom... Ugh... I'm hope to be wrong, because really... Why Chrom? Owwww... Oh well, his fans will be happy I think

For the girl, my first thought was Camilla, but I'm not fully sure (I'm more sure with Chrom, and I'm really hoping to be wrong)

14 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

As random as the characters seem, I actually have to agree with this. The silhouettes don't really strike me as either Panne or Yarna, unfortunately. As unbelievable as it may seem, it kind of actually does look like it might seriously be Ninian and Chrom... At the very least, whoever is on the left seems to be holding something that looks to be a dragonstone substitute. And seriously, I swear to god I see Chrom's shoulderguard on that right figure. I only have trouble truly believing it could be Chrom due to the mere thought of him in bunny-ears...

5 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

As random as the characters seem, I actually have to agree with this. The silhouettes don't really strike me as either Panne or Yarna, unfortunately. As unbelievable as it may seem, it kind of actually does look like it might seriously be Ninian and Chrom... At the very least, whoever is on the left seems to be holding something that looks to be a dragonstone substitute. And seriously, I swear to god I see Chrom's shoulderguard on that right figure. I only have trouble truly believing it could be Chrom due to the mere thought of him in bunny-ears...

If it turns out to be chrom... then we know what ephraim betted chrom to do after he lost to him XD

Looks like Chrom ( the pauldron is a dead giveaway ) and Ninian ( or Camilla holding an egg...? ) to me. Chrom with bunny ears though... I can only imagine the fan-art that will come out of this.

The pose screams Ninian, which I guess isn't surprising, seeing how popular she is.  Chrom in bunny ears, though. . .I'd rather have Marth, since Smash sort-of desensitized me to that.

9 minutes ago, Thany said:

If it turns out to be chrom... then we know what ephraim betted chrom to do after he lost to him XD

* After losing to Ephraim *

Chrom: I'll get my chance... another day... In bunny-ears...

Seriously, the mental images of Chrom with bunny-ears... Oh god... The horror...

28 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Someone needs to add bunny-ears to this wallpaper of Chrom I did. xD

Reveal hidden contents

a3E7bzw.jpg

Mustering up every trace of my latent artistic abilities and talent, I have took it upon myself to answer thou's challenge for a masterful follow-up:

Spoiler

a3E7bzw.png

I have no artistic talent whatsoever.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ike has a pauldron too. CYL winners go?

I think making the first obtainable Ike wear bunny-ears is the equivalent of corporate suicide for Intelligent Systems.

Going to go off of previous posts and say the female may be Ninian. The existing Heroes artwork suggests that one of her ribbons may be in the rear, while a Dragonstone can easily be substituted for an Easter Egg. (Hey, if M!Robin can wield a Christmas Tree as a Sword, Ninian can wield an Easter Egg as a Dragonstone.)

However, I sincerely hope that is not Chrom with bunny ears. He just had a magnificant showing with the epic battle with Ephraim, and now he will be made a laughing stock if he is in that costume. Thing is, I have a sinking feeling that it is Chrom. His Heroes Artwork looks similar to that of the promo, although a part of me is holding out that it may just be Laslow instead because it makes some more sense...

Please no Bunny Chrom. Pls no...

If it is indeed a Dragonstone that the female character holds my guess is Corrin.

Though if that is the case I will be disappointed that they did not give her a different weapon (like Christmastreesword for Robin)

Honestly the idea of Bunny Chrom will likely spawn a whole new wave of the "Poor Chrom" meme.

I'm giggling just thinking about how ridiculous he'll look.

I can't really tell who the girl is, though... Her hair flows outward a lot, so it's hard to tell.

It's definitively Ninian. If you pay attention you can see part of her shawl/scarf( I'm not sure what to call it). And the only characters that wear that Ninian and Olivia, and the shadow doesn't look like Olivia.

imalways down for bunny ears

edit: i google translated it and it's not just going to be those heroes in the banner so that's not so important 

Edited by claire