Easter event soon?

Thany

f1a7bff88bfaecc0440b359904bcbce5.png 

idk if this is real but apparently this was tweeted and deleted shortly afterwards

personally I don't like any of those characters so I'm not looking forward to it but I do find it kinda funny that they seem to be releasing bunny xander before actual xander

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally it looks like Alfonze (who looks similar to Chrom).. and Sharena with her hair down?

edit: wtf they confirmed this like a hour or two later? How unnintendo...

Edited by Ronman5

So it really seems like Chrom/Lucina/Camilla/Xander is going to be a thing now...

And here I thought Chrom being equipped with bunny-ears was silly enough, they just had to do it to Xander too. I can only imagine that Veronica forced it on him, because she was bored or something and decided he'd look good with it.

Well this is a blazing dissapointment

I guess we can hope for a better camilla, but Xander may be the saving grace of this focus. I'd definitely waste a few for that blonde tuft of fluff

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not sure if I want to save my orbs for this banner. Is this the only one we're getting?

see at first I thought "nah, they add new characters every week, there'll definitely be another one"

but then I realized that xander is a new character

so I think that yeah this might be the only one 

3 hours ago, Luchi said:

Couldn't resist...

WHoHmjJ.png

Since ever one else is throwing their two cents in on this,

I think this looks really good. You got great shadows and highlights, especially on the skirt of the dress.

Since it's just a neutral pose, the feet are actually working. Most non-SNK sprites are in a chibi style, so if you want defined feet/hands, you have to really over-exaggerate them.

But yours is really in the style of the old school sprites, so great work!

Edited by dragonlordsd

Wait, Xander? I thought he was just gonna be a Great Hero Battle unit. And Chrom and Lucina are gonna be bunnified too.

Well, I know one banner I'm gonna be pulling on (maybe two, depending on whether or not this is the only banner for early April and depending on whether anyone I want is in the Battling Navarre banner when we get to fight Navarre).

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

Wait, Xander? I thought he was just gonna be a Great Hero Battle unit.

I mean, it's not like that prevents them from releasing his normal version as a Grand Hero Battle unit that you can get for free.

In hindsight, these were the 4 characters that got the most focus in the original Heroes trailer, so it's not THAT surprising, but...

Never in a million ears would I have imagined Bunny Xander to be canon. 

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

In hindsight, these were the 4 characters that got the most focus in the original Heroes trailer, so it's not THAT surprising, but...

Never in a million ears would I have imagined Bunny Xander to be canon. 

Now I'm imagining all the FE: Fates cutscenes with him wearing bunny-ears...

Ryoma: Nohrian general! You face the high prince of Hoshido, Ryoma! I challenge you to single combat!
* Xander, looking completely serious while sporting cuddly bunny-ears *
Xander: I will accept your challenge, high prince.
Xander: But I'm no general. I am crown prince Xander of Nohr!
Xander: * Leaps off his cliff and charges towards Ryoma while his bunny-ears sway in the wind *

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Guys i think you're all forgetting; Xander already love bunnies

51ea82dfee.png

That looks like some cat-rabbit hybrid. Also neat, never seen that piece of art before. Is it official?

Edited by Ryu Yuki

2 hours ago, JJ48 said:

Really?  I summon every time I get to 20 orbs, and I think I've only once ever gotten a character while they were on the banner.

My only five stars have been focus units.  Also if your prioritize the orb colors of the focus hero you want you'll have a better chance.  

Just now, pumpkinspice48 said:

My only five stars have been focus units.  Also if your prioritize the orb colors of the focus hero you want you'll have a better chance.  

Except 3/4 focus heroes for the Easter banner are going to be red (unless they change up weapons? I sure hope they do), so there goes that. 

EDIT: On one hand, you have a much higher chance of getting a focus unit, but also you have a much lower chance of getting a specific one you want. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Except 3/4 focus heroes for the Easter banner are going to be red (unless they change up weapons? I sure hope they do), so there goes that. 

EDIT: On one hand, you have a much higher chance of getting a focus unit, but also you have a much lower chance of getting a specific one you want. 

3 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

What if this is all prep for an April Fools joke...

I hope they change weapons. There's already so many reds. Have they added any green units aside from Julia?

Only if you count Narcian, Michalis and F!Robin.

I hope they change weapons. There's already so many reds. Have they added any green units aside from Julia?

I would think they would make it so each will go to a different color.  As it stands, there are three reds which would make everyone mad. 

I hope that tweet is NOT true. These are literally my most hated 3DS characters all in one focus (minus Tharja).

I'm tired of waiting to use all the orbs I've hoarded.

Edited by Anacybele