Easter event soon?

Thany

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

It's been revealed that it's chrom and Lucina so yeah XD

The other 2 focus characters are Xander and Camilla. 

Really? Oops, totally missed that, sorry. When did they reveal this? I thought they said they would reveal it Thursday.

Well, that's what my first reaction was, thought I'd share it. Thanks for the info! It's cool to finally find out who it was.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

Really? Oops, totally missed that, sorry. When did they reveal this? I thought they said they would reveal it Thursday.

Well, that's what my first reaction was, thought I'd share it. Thanks for the info! It's cool to finally find out who it was.

You can check it here

Looks like it was taken down on the account or something, but it was there (I think :s)

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You can check it here

Or the Nintendo of America official twitter account! 

The official account deleted that announcement and replaced it with the same one as the JP twitter. Guess someone messed up over at NoA

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The official account deleted that announcement and replaced it with the same one as the JP twitter. Guess someone messed up over at NoA

Lol edited my post

I'm happy for this goof. Spares me anticipation dissapointment

35 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

I think they are going far too slow on the releases. They're coming out twice a month (not every two weeks) which means that each month is at most 14 characters. Over a year, that's only 168 characters..... Out of 750+

even more so when you remember that spin off characters weren't on the list, and that a new fire emblem game will be releasing for the switch, adding more characters. Plus all the new characters added to the gaiden remake who wouldn't have been in the original poll.

Finally, add in alternate costume versions that will be repeats of existing characters, and it will take them 8 years, probably longer to release every one.

now, I'm sure batta the beast isn't very high on anyone's list, but at the current rate, it could be 2-3 years before we see characters like Joshua or l'archel.

Exactly. they are adding alternate costume already. Hopefully Joshua will come out in one year max.

I understand people like Gareth will never makes his way... we'll see.
They pay alot for Voice Actor ... I think that's the biggest part. (more characters = more VA) unless you make some of them not talk to save cost.

9 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Oh dear, have we crashed Serenes?

Everyone just vanished.

I had an alert that said forums were being worked on offline and would be up soon.  That was the cause of my silence

So, we're getting Bunny Xander before normal Xander?  I hope they have the same stats.

I'd like to get Xander and Lucina at some point, but I'd prefer the normal versions.  I'm not a big fan of bunny costumes.

So, the trailer's out for the Spring Heroes...

Apparently, Lucina and Xander's Spring iterations have new VAs.

Lucina, even in battle, looks "SO HAPPY!" ...in the words of NintendoCapriSun.

Chrom with an axe? Huh. :P

Just now, NoirCore said:

So, the trailer's out for the Spring Heroes...

Apparently, Lucina and Xander's Spring iterations have new VAs.

Lucina, even in battle, looks "SO HAPPY!" ...in the words of NintendoCapriSun.

Chrom with an axe? Huh. :P

Do you have a link?

The constant mentions of Spring kinda bother me on account of 'it's freezing autumn down here' (Summer will be a nightmare), and the characters don't really interest me... at all.

On the plus side, I have a Chrom, so it's possible I can actually do that mission!

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

Zooooom

So we have Blue mage Lucina, Axe Chrom, Green mage Camilla, and Lance Xander.

Well, I guess they are unique characters and not just reskins.  The completionist in me wants to get them, but I'd still prefer the normal versions.

Is it just me, or does Xander sound a bit... fabulous?

This is just ... weird. But I suppose all the holiday ones are just going to look weird. I know I don't want to pull on this banner, so I have half a mind to amass as many orbs as I can and just pull on the current banner before it expires. Still hoping they have a regular non-spring themed banner to run alongside this one.

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

Zooooom

So we have Blue mage Lucina, Axe Chrom, Green mage Camilla, and Lance Xander.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MY INSIDES CAN'T TAKE THIS

CHROM AND XANDER

I'M SO SORRY BOTH OF YOU

Lucina is cute though

Did anyone else notice the Easter Banner ends before Easter actually takes place?  We should be having a Lent Banner first.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Did anyone else notice the Easter Banner ends before Easter actually takes place?  We should be having a Lent Banner first.

Hah, did noticed.

But then what would a Lent Banner have as theme?

3 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MY INSIDES CAN'T TAKE THIS

CHROM AND XANDER

I'M SO SORRY BOTH OF YOU

Lucina is cute though

Other than his cape/cloak/whatever, Chrom doesn't actually look that bad.  Xander though...

2 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

....This is how the first flying magic user is introduced. And they will probably be good because of it, and thus everywhere.

Kill Me

Now that you mention it, that's true.  I guess we'll have to see what her skills and stats are like.