Easter event soon?

Thany

Chrom: axe infantry unit (How well will he stack up against other axe users like Anna and Hector?)

Lucina: blue tome infantry unit (How well will she stack up against Linde?)

Xander: lance cavalier unit (Can he compare against Sharena, Effie, Abel, etc.?)

Camilla: green tome flier unit (She currently has the niche of being the only magic flier unit though can she compare with Nino and Julia?)

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we'll get a paralogue, and that means orbs for later banners.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Xander: lance infantry unit (Can he compare against Sharena, Effie, etc.?)

Spring Xander is still a cavalier.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

\Camilla: green tome flier unit (She currently has the niche of being the only magic flier unit though can she compare with Nino and Julia?)

It looks like Camilla's spell is wind based, so between that and being a flying mage she's going to stand out regardless unless her stats are trash across the board

2 minutes ago, The Geek said:

English Xander's "Spring is here!" sounds like it's already set up to become a meme, but the Japanese version is something else entirely.

SPURINGU HAS COMU!

Would rather listen to Japanese Xander's voice than English Xander. At least Japanese Xander sounds like he really didn't want to do this.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As far as future holiday themes go, unlikely it may be, I would so want to see a Day of the Dead themed event. Would make a nice change of pace from Halloween, I'd say.

Can't we also get a day of our Goddess: day of Naga, Yune, Asunera. Or how about an all day saints from Elibe.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

It looks like Camilla's spell is wind based, so between that and being a flying mage she's going to stand out regardless unless her stats are trash across the board

I believe that's just the animation for Rexcalibur, which is the standard tier-3 green magic (equivalent to Silver Sword and such).

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I believe that's just the animation for Rexcalibur, which is the standard tier-3 green magic (equivalent to Silver Sword and such).

It is indeed. The green whirlwind is Rexcalibur.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ah, thanks for that. It's been a while since I used my untrained green units so I forgot the basica green tomes were all wind and only Excalibur has the anti-flying effectiveness

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

Huh, yeah. Xander's normal voice is David Stanbra, Spring Xander is George Spelvin.

Odd, wonder if they couldn't get Stanbra?

Maybe this is secretly future Seigbert? In a bunny costume?

Seriously though, I'm actually kinda looking forward to this one, more than I was expecting. I mean, only looking forward to seeing if I can pull Spring Camilla (please give me the flying mage, game), but that's more than I expected.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

True, but we can still hope that Camilla gets Eggscalibur as her final spell.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Ah, thanks for that. It's been a while since I used my untrained green units so I forgot the basica green tomes were all wind and only Excalibur has the anti-flying effectiveness

It's okay. I haven't seen that spell animation in ages either.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

True, but we can still hope that Camilla gets Eggscalibur as her final spell.

Goddammit.

Xander has been hanging out with Forrest for too long...

I'll try rolling for Chrom this time.

We'll most likely have a summer event which means the likes of Bikini Ninian and Surfer Eliwood aren't really crazy pipe dreams. 

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

We'll most likely have a summer event which means the likes of Bikini Ninian and Surfer Eliwood aren't really crazy pipe dreams. 

Okay but can you imagine how beautiful Ninian would look in a summer festival yukata? *swoons

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Okay but can you imagine how beautiful Ninian would look in a summer festival yukata? *swoons

Ahem. Can you imagine how beautiful Ninian would look in literally anything?

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

yes

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ahem. Can you imagine how beautiful Ninian would look in literally anything?

Here you go.

Just now, unique said:

yes

Didn't want to say anything but, I kind of like Surfer Eliwood more than Bikini Ninian.

I feel like they're gonna give someone else the "Bikini" look for a little bit more munnies 

Spoiler

Bikini Kagero is inside

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

For the record, if Camilla's spell is called Eggscalibur, I am owed a Coke.

It ain't from me, I'm gonna wait a little while before I make anymore wagers. But I'll eat an MP3 Player if it isn't called eggsaclibur.

People calling Lucina's boobs not flat and saying it is canon.

Me: Ok.

21 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Can't we also get a day of our Goddess: day of Naga, Yune, Asunera. Or how about an all day saints from Elibe.

I could see it. Though not sure if there can be enough characters considered "Saints". Or at least just in Elibe. I can only think of older Karel (Sword Saint) and Elen (her ending title is Saint of Bern).