Easter event soon?

Thany

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Meanwhile they roped me in with bunnies. I'm very easily roped in with bunnies. I don't care who they are (i wish there was ryoma, but) but bunnies.

I still tilt my head at why the fuck is Lucina using magic but i

really like her hat

like that hat is my weakness

help

I will try to pull just for cute bunny hat

Same.  I would buy that hat.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I can't wait to beat Xander's GHB with...Xander. 

(Honestly I find it hilarious that Easter Xander has a lance and would, in fact, counter vanilla Xander)

Heh heh

I have an extra gunter for hone cavalry

And I have Jagen

Spoiler

MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AHA HA HA AHA HA 

HA!

You know I honestly feel like this was a bit of a missed opportunity. 

If they're going to do seasonal variations of other Heroes, I feel like they should have seasonal variations of the game's 3 representatives.

We'd better get bunny girl Sharena in the paralogues or I riot

Speaking of missed opportunities, this would have been the perfect time to release Panne but alas

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fair enough on that, but as for me personally I think I'll pass on flying tome Camilla. I already have a Camilla in general, and I don't like her at all to justify trying to pull for her seasonal self either.

I mean honestly even though I think this is hilarious same TBH? I appreciate it as a joke but don't have enough interest to spend my orbs on them.

....although I HAVEN'T been blessed with a Camilla personally... wouldn't mind having flying bunny mage Camilla, but... rather blow my orbs vainly trying to get Ninian =3=

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I mean honestly even though I think this is hilarious same TBH? I appreciate it as a joke but don't have enough interest to spend my orbs on them.

....although I HAVEN'T been blessed with a Camilla personally... wouldn't mind having flying bunny mage Camilla, but... rather blow my orbs vainly trying to get Ninian =3=

I got a random 4-star Camilla some time after her focus expired and I wasn't sure how I should feel. She wasn't much help in the fliers quest for the training tower either because she was too frail.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got a random 4-star Camilla some time after her focus expired and I wasn't sure how I should feel. She wasn't much help in the fliers quest for the training tower either because she was too frail.

My Camilla was pretty much MVP in terms of kills for that quest, once I managed to get Palla Goad Fliers. Mine was 5*, which honestly makes a lot of different for Brave weapon units. The 4* Brave weapons simply don't hit hard enough to justify themselves.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The part that's making me iffy is the whole "These Special Heroes may or may not appear again in a summoning event held in the future" line.

That's normal.

23 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You know I honestly feel like this was a bit of a missed opportunity. 

If they're going to do seasonal variations of other Heroes, I feel like they should have seasonal variations of the game's 3 representatives.

Because it would be weird to summon multiple copies of someone from this world into this world. Even if it is possible (for example, Sharena's daily greetings from a friend), I don't think the devs would let Alphonse, Sharena, and Anna be summonable for a long time.

11 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The part that's making me iffy is the whole "These Special Heroes may or may not appear again in a summoning event held in the future" line.

They'll be back next Easter. If not, there will be rioting, and I'm pretty sure most gacha game developers realize this.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Didn't want to say anything but, I kind of like Surfer Eliwood more than Bikini Ninian.

I feel like they're gonna give someone else the "Bikini" look for a little bit more munnies 

Reveal hidden contents

Bikini Kagero is inside

Surfer Eliwood complete with Durandal-themed surfing board. Ninian with a snow one as her "tome".

Edited by Lord-Zero

I literally burst out laughing when I saw the trailer. Hammy voices, over-the-top outfits? Bunny-eared Heroes? This is absolutely rididiculous and hilarious at the same time. Even funnier when you think Carrot!Xander can counter regular Xander and Bunny!Lucina can counter regular Lucina.

Imagine seeing all four of them in the Arena. I'd be laughing too hard to actually battle them. xD

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Because it would be weird to summon multiple copies of someone from this world into this world. Even if it is possible (for example, Sharena's daily greetings from a friend), I don't think the devs would let Alphonse, Sharena, and Anna be summonable for a long time.

They'll be back next Easter. If not, there will be rioting, and I'm pretty sure most gacha game developers realize this.

Oh sorry, I should have worded it differently. I don't want season variations of the Askr trio to be legitimate summonable units, I simply want them to have slight costume changes perhaps, like maybe in the paralogue/xenologue dialogue, to get us more into the seasonal vibes. It'd be a really small extra detail, but I thought it'd be a nice touch. 

Heck I'd be reasonably happy with even a really tiny thing like the Anna at the bottom of the update notification to have bunny ears or something. Just minute little details like that. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

This banner is priceless.  I am laughing so much with this. With online games.  I am a fan of the holiday events.  Phantasy Star and Guild Wars love to do this stuff.  So for FEH why not. This doesn't phase me in the least.  So with these character variants I'll try for a few of them.  Now these does beg the question with Nintendo putting the carrot on the rope here. Will do the holiday stuff differently in terms of summon.  Like will Easter variants here have own specific drop rate or will it be the same as usual?  Will they replace or temporary replace their normal counterparts for the banner?  Will they do quest were we can pick one of the four as low 1-2 star version so players can have an Easter character for the event?

Now for how this variants effect the game.  We got first mage flier.  Making Spring Camilla potential the most dangerous range unit in the game at this time.  Being flier with range attack. Depending on stat and as long as she doesn't have or can gain lote shield.  Were going to see lot of counter archers.  Making one of current banners prime counter material with 10% pull rate(cleangamereviews math on pull %) of colorless units.  Next will these variants be compatible for stat merges.  Like can merge spring Lucina be merge with regular Lucina.  If they can.  That can make character merge in theory easier.

What else from the video, we got new easter maps to fight on with proper background.  Grunts look the same.

Only other thought before heading to bed.  Will we get Spring Castle background and will this be an option we can keep with orbs?

19 minutes ago, Skids said:

Next will these variants be compatible for stat merges.  Like can merge spring Lucina be merge with regular Lucina.  If they can.  That can make character merge in theory easier.

Only characters that share the same name, artwork, and epithet can merge together. Therefore, Future Witness Lucina cannot merge with Spring Exalt Lucina. It is for the same reason that Naga's Voice Tiki cannot merge with Dragon Scion Tiki.

Source: Summon > Details > Standard for Determining the Same Hero

Edited by Roflolxp54

While the concept of a flying mage is interesting, it's Camilla. Even if she's the best unit in the game I still won't roll for her.

Honestly, I like the concept, but why did they use the top characters from the awakening and fates popularity polls and not the choose your legends one? Xander couldn't even break the top 10 and he's here for whatever reason. (And apparently 2 fanservice DLC artworks isn't enough pandering for Xander and Camilla fans) Why not give the spotlight to others?

17 minutes ago, Skids said:

Only other thought before heading to bed.  Will we get Spring Castle background and will this be an option we can keep with orbs?

Wow

Sounds pretty cool. Imagine if it gave 110% experience gain. It would be pretty nice

3 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Jesus Christ, Xander, what did they do to you? Did Selena put you up to this?

I don't think Selena holds very much sway with Xander, but I could definitely imagine him putting up with this for sweet, pure Elise. 

Well, Selena did try to get Xander to "obtain a sense of humor," but it had the opposite effect. Elise was crying, Camilla was concerned, and Leo went to find a healer. If Eggxander is Selena's idea of humor, then I think I would fall in with the Nohr siblings and believe something is amiss.

To reiterate, I'm mostly indifferent to the Spring Festival. While it does sadden me that Chrom dons the bunny ears and Xander doing so makes little sense, Lucina and Camilla look all right in their outfits (Lucina is known to have an "exotic taste" in fashion and Camilla is the sex appeal character). The only reason I would pull is to get an Axe Chrom, a Flying Magic Camilla, or a Magical Lucina. Carrot Xander I'll pass on.

I love the idea of taking existing characters and putting a spin to them and going crazy every once in a while, but this particular event just doesn't resonate with me. Still, I hope everyone else enjoys their bunnies and egg hunts when it goes live! I'll just be hoarding my precious orbs while I wait for the opportune time to spend them.

Choose Your Legends Skins when?

31 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

While the concept of a flying mage is interesting, it's Camilla. Even if she's the best unit in the game I still won't roll for her.

Honestly, I like the concept, but why did they use the top characters from the awakening and fates popularity polls and not the choose your legends one? Xander couldn't even break the top 10 and he's here for whatever reason. (And apparently 2 fanservice DLC artworks isn't enough pandering for Xander and Camilla fans) Why not give the spotlight to others?

I think it's because they were the first four summoned heroes revealed in the opening movie of the Heroes trailer/game so it's more of a celebration of the app.

Still, i have a headcanon that Chrom picked up an axe after the Ephraim fight should they ever duel again. (Reclassed to Great Knight? Frederick tailoring his suit for him?)

As for someone who mentioned why Lucina is magical, maybe marriage bells tolled for Maribelle in Easter Lucina's world (who is probably good friends with Yarne)

yeah, totally missed opportunity for taguel but I guess business decisions go with the main advertised heroes

but yeah Xander is so serious normally it's very...disturbingly hilarious to see him with his carrot spear haha