Easter event soon?

Thany

Well at least I'll save my orbs in April... It's ridiculous... Especially for Xander =_=

This reminds me of an other game, Tales of Link (basically FE Heroes but for the Tales of series) that I fled because this type of stuff was hapenning (all the maid costumes, bunnies, and whatnot) It really killed it for me. I mean, a character could have 5 versions at some point !

I'm not against special events costumes but... this feels so out of place.

Bleh.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

I got a random 4-star Camilla some time after her focus expired and I wasn't sure how I should feel. She wasn't much help in the fliers quest for the training tower either because she was too frail.

My 4* Camilla is responsible for half of the GHB heroes in my inventory.  She needs to choose her battles carefully.

42 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Jesus Christ, Xander, what did they do to you? Did Selena put you up to this?

It was obviously Elise. :P:

---

This is definitely unexpected!  I can understand 3 out of 4 weapon changes.  Lucina, what happened to you?!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

My 4* Camilla is responsible for half of the GHB heroes in my inventory.  She needs to choose her battles carefully.

It was obviously Elise. :P:

---

This is definitely unexpected!  I can understand 3 out of 4 weapon changes.  Lucina, what happened to you?!

Obviously, she took reclassing lessons from one of her parents.

...And, once again, I mistakenly think Lissa is one of them because of that pegasus idea. A Robin-mothered Lucina should have access to some magic class, and though I haven't checked the class sets recently or closely, is it out of the question that Sumia or Maribelle could have passed down a tome rank?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...And, once again, I mistakenly think Lissa is one of them because of that pegasus idea. A Robin-mothered Lucina should have access to some magic class, and though I haven't checked the class sets recently or closely, is it out of the question that Sumia or Maribelle could have passed down a tome rank?

We could also think of it as the magic egg with wonderful magical powers that dont need tome knowlage to use.....

Tho camila has it cause chocolate eggs are yummy. :P

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Possible?  Yes.  But that's quite the stretch IMO.  I think Lucina with a bow would've been better, since she naturally gets the Archer tree! :P:

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm fairly certain if Maribelle's the mother, you can reclass Lucina into a mage. While we're at it, if Sumia were the mother, Lucina could reclass to a dark flier, which still uses magic. So it's certainly possible though an odd choice. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I am so excited for this banner! I can't believe I only have one more day to wait! I love all of the cute character designs and having a chance to get Xander, any Xander a month early is great! But this one is especially great since he's smiling and everything!

Edited by Liliesgrace

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm fairly certain if Maribelle's the mother, you can reclass Lucina into a mage. While we're at it, if Sumia were the mother, Lucina could reclass to a dark flier, which still uses magic. So it's certainly possible though an odd choice. 

Just checked. As it turns out, both Sumia and Maribelle pass down Sage, though Sumia goes through Cleric and Maribelle Mage. (Maribelle can also make Lucina a Valkyrie, though that kind of goes without saying).

On the one hand, this is the kind of stupid I usually complain about. On the other hand, they have unconventional weapon types (So they differ, and have types I haven't much of), I'm giggling at this stupid and it's not like I have any of these units anyway.

Should I bother with this focus or not?

Edit: Xander sounds pretty fabulous too. :P

Edited by Dayni

Just now, Dayni said:

On the one hand, this is the kind of stupid I usually complain about. On the other hand, they have unconventional weapon types (So they differ, and have types I haven't much of), I'm giggling at this stupid and it's not like I have any of these units anyway.

Should I bother with this focus or not?

The end note in the trailer pretty much confirms these units won't be sticking around in future focus summons, except maybe next year at the same time. So if you care about 'exclusive' units, maybe you should bother? Otherwise don't.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

yeah, totally missed opportunity for taguel but I guess business decisions go with the main advertised heroes

Sprite assets take time to make, and they probably haven't figured out how they want to implement the non-dragon shapeshifters yet.

Finally a magical flier. W00p.

I'll happily let this banner pass and let my orb collection grow.

And is iut just me or does Camilla sound like Ursula? She used the wrong voice for that line.

Edited by Silith13

I find it to be almost a shame, that Ephraim wasn't in on this with Chrom. They could have even swapped weapons with each other; Chrom wielding Siegmund and Ephraim wielding Falchion. Now that would have been an interesting class change for both of them.

Also I just want to see them get canonically addressed as best bros after the last Voting Gauntlet.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

I don't need Bunny Lucy, I already have glorious Red Lucy :>_<:

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

* Wags Bunny Lucina in front of you *

2 minutes ago, Noir said:

Does anyone else think that Lucina and Xander's voice actors sound off? Dunno if it's someone different or if they're trying too hard...(English dub)

That's because they are voiced by different people.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

When I first saw the trailer...

I ended up choking in laughter... XD

OH GOOD GRIEF THEY LOOK FUNNY! Funniest outfit goes to Xander and Chrom; especially the latter with his bunny ears.