Easter event soon?

Thany

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks more like Lucina or Azura to me. They both have long hair like that and it also makes sense to have Lucina with her father.

But I don't understand why these are the only two "characters" we're getting and why there's no one new. Since they're going for RABBITS, where are the TAGUEL? Panne and Yarne exist, IS!

This will surely be yet another banner I'm skipping.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That looks more like Lucina or Azura to me. They both have long hair like that and it also makes sense to have Lucina with her father.

But I don't understand why these are the only two "characters" we're getting and why there's no one new. Since they're going for RABBITS, where are the TAGUEL? Panne and Yarne exist, IS!

This will surely be yet another banner I'm skipping.

They've only revealed 2 characters, so there might be more! 

But if this is the first 2 banner focus then you'll be unhappy, heh 

Just now, Arcanite said:

They've only revealed 2 characters, so there might be more! 

But if this is the first 2 banner focus then you'll be unhappy, heh 

I hope there is, but I'm not holding my breath, yeah.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I remember reading somewhere that these won't be the only characters on the banner. It's more than likely that there will be at least 4.

Source pls

I do think Chrom and Lucina are behind those silhouettes, though. Unless they were drawn with new poses Azura wouldn't fit there, since she faces right while Ninian / Lucina face left. But Ninian would look strange next to Chrom, so that just leaves Lucina.

Maybe we'll have two concurrent focuses? I can't think about no new units for the next two weeks...

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I do think Chrom and Lucina are behind those silhouettes, though. Unless they were drawn with new poses Azura wouldn't fit there, since she faces right while Ninian / Lucina face left. But Ninian would look strange next to Chrom, so that just leaves Lucina.

But what about the easter egg? :o:

aw for a second I was happy when I thought it was ninian but yeah that's probably lucina

i think they'll still add new units though, i don't think there's been a week when they didn't add any yet

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Source pls

Maybe we'll have two concurrent focuses? I can't think about no new units for the next two weeks...

I only vaguely remember. Can't find the source right now, but I don't really see why there would only be 2 heroes getting costumes, especially since it's getting advertised.

Just now, Korath88 said:

I only vaguely remember. Can't find the source right now, but I don't really see why there would only be 2 heroes getting costumes, especially since it's getting advertised.

Though the Christmas costumes where also only found for Tharja and Robin so it might just be two characters...

4 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

Though the Christmas costumes where also only found for Tharja and Robin so it might just be two characters...

Oh no

Hopefully there's gonna be another banner or something cause I'll think twice before I do anything about that.

9 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

Keep in mind that the new banner heroes will be the next arena season's bonus units. Unless there's going to be another new banner alongside this one, I doubt there will only be 2 as it would restrict arena teams by a lot. That, and it would be extremely underwhelming, which is not something IntSys would do.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Keep in mind that the new banner heroes will be the next arena season's bonus units. Unless there's going to be another new banner alongside this one, I doubt  there will only be 2 as it would restrict arena teams by a lot. That, and it would be extremely underwhelming, which is not something IntSys would do.

This is a good point, actually. Now I have a little more hope. And maybe if the bunny theme here is cute enough, I might go for the banner after all, regardless of any dislike of Chrom and Lucina.

But I still think that if any characters deserve to be in an Easter banner, it's Panne and Yarne, because, ya know, THEY'RE ACTUAL RABBITS. xP

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Keep in mind that the new banner heroes will be the next arena season's bonus units. Unless there's going to be another new banner alongside this one, I doubt there will only be 2 as it would restrict arena teams by a lot. That, and it would be extremely underwhelming, which is not something IntSys would do.

I also find it hard to imagine having a focus with just two characters... As far as I recall there have always been at least 4 in one focus group.

Then the question is do we get 4 bunnies? But why would they advertise only two? ...And I also don't want to the only new characters for the next two weeks be bunny costumes of old ones (or bunny costumes of new ones for that matter)

I hope this isn't a new banner. I rather have something more like the hero battles. 

Also if it does end up being Chrom with bunny ears I'm going to be sad. He deserves better. Plus I'm not sure how I'll feel if the first falchion user I get will have bunny ears....

On banner.  The right silhouette looks to be Chrom base off hair and the shoulders.  As an option it would make some warp sense.  Since Chrom was supposed to be in Smash Brother but wasn't.  If he was he.  He would had picked up the bunny ears and we would have had bunny ear Chrom.  That's the best logic I got on that one.

Left silhouette.  Pose scream Lucina to me at first.  Seems like a good variant of her existing art but given the knowledge the Christmas skin are new art completely and not new outfit over the made art.  Plus it would make sense if the other Chrom Father and daughter hanging out.  Looking at it closer it would make sense to be Ninian.  Like other said Easter egg equals Dragon stone.  Hair matches up.  The main thing thou is the Ribbon or scarf that trying to touch Chrom.  Lucina has more of a cape so it doesn't match up.  While with Ninian that could be one of her head piece ribbons flowing or they cloth she keeps around her arms.

Not sure where I stand on this.  I may try to pull just to own for why not.  Granted this will answer how they'll do variants since everyone been wondering with Christmas data mine art.

Just now, MPhoenix said:

I also find it hard to imagine having a focus with just two characters... As far as I recall there have always been at least 4 in one focus group.

Then the question is do we get 4 bunnies? But why would they advertise only two? ...And I also don't want to the only new characters for the next two weeks be bunny costumes of old ones (or bunny costumes of new ones for that matter)

That the magic of the sneak peek.

Now would be the perfect time to get a taguel or wolfskin in focus, actually.

C'mon let a man have his dream

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And maybe if the bunny theme here is cute enough, I might go for the banner after all, regardless of any dislike of Chrom and Lucina.

Not so sure if "Cuteness" should be a motivator in this case. You might end up throwing away another 5 star depending on the net worth of these units. I don't care if he/she looks like the hottest thing since Sliced bread. I don't even care if they look like Alolan Muk. If they suck eggs (get it?) I ain't pulling anything

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Not so sure if "Cuteness" should be a motivator in this case. You might end up throwing away another 5 star depending on the net worth of these units. I don't care if he/she looks like the hottest thing since Sliced bread. I don't even care if they look like Alolan Muk. If they suck eggs (get it?) I ain't pulling anything

Well yeah, I would hope that they don't suck as units either. But I'm not exactly solely an efficiency player. :P

And good joke. lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I hope this isn't a new banner. I rather have something more like the hero battles. 

Also if it does end up being Chrom with bunny ears I'm going to be sad. He deserves better. Plus I'm not sure how I'll feel if the first falchion user I get will have bunny ears....

Well, I'm looking at it again, and the shape of the shoulder armor seems a little different from Chrom's, as his is more curved. It may very well be someone else instead. Who knows?

6 minutes ago, Skids said:

Left silhouette.  Pose scream Lucina to me at first.  Seems like a good variant of her existing art but given the knowledge the Christmas skin are new art completely and not new outfit over the made art.  Plus it would make sense if the other Chrom Father and daughter hanging out.  Looking at it closer it would make sense to be Ninian.  Like other said Easter egg equals Dragon stone.  Hair matches up.  The main thing thou is the Ribbon or scarf that trying to touch Chrom.  Lucina has more of a cape so it doesn't match up.  While with Ninian that could be one of her head piece ribbons flowing or they cloth she keeps around her arms.

Ninian's hair isn't that long though, and if you look closely near the bottom left corner, one strand has what looks like the clips Azura wears in two of them. It could just be the silhouette throwing us off here, but I'd say Lucina and Azura are still more likely here, and that the egg is just a prop.