Easter event soon?

Thany

15 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Blue mage Lucina??????? What in the world?

Sumia, Maribelle, Olivia and Robin all do give her magic classes. Any chance that there's a canon mom being implied? :P

Also, this is a silly event regardless. Don't think too much on it.

Edit: Forgot Olivia had Dark Flier

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sumia, Maribelle and Robin all do give her magic classes. Any chance that there's a canon mom being implied? :P

True. Next you know will have Sword Ephraim. because he taught Eirika in Sword Fighting before giving up that life after training with Duessel.

I suppose Sumia is canon mom ... I remember Sumia gets like priority in everything.

Curse you, IntSys! Teasing me with Ninian when I should have been saving my orbs for a gigantic pair of breasts Camilla - seriously, dick move!

In all seriousness, Xander looks ridiculous.

Eugh... This banner reeks of limited-time availability, so there goes all of my saved up orbs.  Thankfully, the costumes are adorable (Xander especially) and I'm intrigued by our first magic flyer, so I'm not mournful at all about that.

However, I hope we don't have these limited events too often (once per season sounds doable), so that my wallet has a chance to recover and recuperate.

There's also a possibility they will add these characters to the 3*/4* pool for this focus as well...That would be great.

- Lushen, Page 13

Also this x10.  It would be slightly absurd if limited time gacha units were 5* exclusives, irregardless if whether that is normal for the genre or not.

Edited by red-and-soulless

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Sumia, Maribelle, Olivia and Robin all do give her magic classes. Any chance that there's a canon mom being implied? :P

Edit: Forgot Olivia had Dark Flier

Oh yeah, Sumia gives her Sage and Dark Flier

Olivia gives her Dark Flier too

Maribelle gives her Mage line (Sage and Dark Knight), Valkyirie and Dark Flier

And well... Robin gives everything xD

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Yeah, this gets me sometimes about people complaining about Ike not being in it yet. I mean, yes, you want your favourite character but at least you know he's being added. Who knows if mine will? I'm hoping Kent has enough plot relevance to be and he's a Christmas knight. Not sure how much hope Volug, Nailah and Cormag will... Geoffrey and Lucia again should have the right amount of plot relevance...

I do wish I didn't like so many other characters, though, so I could finally hoard orbs xD

I can be your Kent, baby. 

Seriously though, I love these skimpy bunny outfits. It is the best way to appeal to the majority of whales who put the most £$€¥ into the game, and Camilla and Lucia have a body to show off as it is. Not just these two, the Chrom and Xander outfits are designed to get their fan girls wet, just as Camilla and Lucia outfits are designed to get their fans drooling. There is no problem here. Ignore if you are unable to handle the modern culture of sexualisation of the human form. 

Edited by Raven

53 minutes ago, Raven said:

Seriously though, I love these skimpy bunny outfits. It is the best way to appeal to the majority of whales who put the most £$€¥ into the game, and Camilla and Lucia have a body to show off as it is. Not just these two, the Chrom and Xander outfits are designed to get their fan girls wet, just as Camilla and Lucia outfits are designed to get their fans drooling. There is no problem here. Ignore if you are unable to handle the modern culture of sexualisation of the human form. 

:>_<: My sarcasm detector isn't working on this statement here. Maybe I should leave that be.

Anyhow, the banner is not appealing to me appearance-wise (exactly because of the quoted attributes :dry:). But that unit collector and team optimizer in me screams: two blue units and two green units as the only characters in focus. Chances for the 5* units I'm lacking. And a flying mage :o:. Hard to say no to that. I definitely am going to cave if the focus characters have personalized weapons. I just wish there would be alternative non-easter versions of this focus :(:

I will say, though, that I've got a little bit of silver lining for the 3DS characters showing up as the customised ones- at least they don't have as much dignity left. I can have distaste for the design in general, but it doesn't compromise the character much compared to if they were, say, Tana.

At any rate, my favourites are a princess tacked onto Sacred Stones at the last minute, a queen with whom it's only a matter of how they mess up implementing her, and a... duchess who probably doesn't even count as a Camus, and only has a shot in the dark because she wields the ultimate Thunder tome. Not exactly the kind of cast I expect to get representation in one of these events.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm hoping Kent has enough plot relevance to be and he's a Christmas knight.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Both of your locations say UK so this can very well end up happening

giggity

I'm not really one for the whole "I hope _______ will be added because they're my _______". All I care about is the stats 'n' the strats!

In fact, if everyone in fire emblem was replaced with a random assortment of shapes I still wouldn't care.

Spoiler

Except for Ike, but that's a given

Im probably the only one currently excited to hear some different voice lines of the characters. i can imagine chrom being like "My daughter.... asked me to wear this... I couldnt let myself say to no her."

Or even camila being like " Would you like some chocolate?"

Theres plenty of funny lines that could be said. and im excited to hear them.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

and a... duchess who probably doesn't even count as a Camus, and only has a shot in the dark because she wields the ultimate Thunder tome. Not exactly the kind of cast I expect to get representation in one of these events.

This one plz. Ishtar is fantastic, and absolutely deserves Camus status, I'll just be sad though because they'll nerf her tome like they nerfed the Tyrfing.

44 minutes ago, Thany said:

Im probably the only one currently excited to hear some different voice lines of the characters. i can imagine chrom being like "My daughter.... asked me to wear this... I couldnt let myself say to no her."

Or even camila being like " Would you like some chocolate?"

Theres plenty of funny lines that could be said. and im excited to hear them.

There is a lot of potential. Though if I had to guess, I'd say most of them will be campy stuff like we heard in the trailer, but maybe they'll throw in a gag or two.

Screenshot_20170329-212610.thumb.jpg.5a4b5c8058a87aff4d761337960962f2.jpgFire-Emblem-Heroes_03-28-17.jpg.e8ca3da725f5968b8625ef8e97090f91.jpg

Holy crap. I didn't think her fashion sense was that ridiculous...

11 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Screenshot_20170329-212610.thumb.jpg.5a4b5c8058a87aff4d761337960962f2.jpgFire-Emblem-Heroes_03-28-17.jpg.e8ca3da725f5968b8625ef8e97090f91.jpg

Lol. I forgot that was a running gag with her.

That explains so much.

Welp, five more hours until I get to blow all my orbs getting an endless stream of Xanders and Chroms.

I may as well resign myself to it now.

1 minute ago, dragonlordsd said:

Lol. I forgot that was a running gag with her.

That explains so much.

Welp, five more hours until I get to blow all my orbs getting an endless stream of Xanders and Chroms.

I may as well resign myself to it now.

I share your pain.

28 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Fire-Emblem-Heroes_03-28-17.jpg.e8ca3da725f5968b8625ef8e97090f91.jpg

I mean, in Project X Zone 2, she finds the outfits of many characters amazing, and plenty of them are body-fanservicey. :P That's a pretty good indicator of how "absent" her fashion sense is.

Edited by NoirCore
Trying to remove as much images as my phone will allow in mobile format, but it's a bit glitchy

Yay, I just got enough orbs to get a list a full "pack" open tomorrow lol. After I slept on it, I think I actually want...Lucina..(ew, in case you guys don't know, I don't like her haha). But she looks cute, and I could always use a new blue mage. I will also try for Xander and Camilla, cause why not. I like the way Chorm looks, but I don't really know if I want him. 

Of course I get the one character I didn't want from the banner lol (Lucina)

Oh well though... a 5* is a 5* I guess?

Good luck to everyone else though!

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It only took almost 200 orbs, but I got all four. I would have stopped sooner, but of course Lucina was the last one. I got three Xanders and two Camillas. Not to mention the extra five star Cordelia I got.

I have only 134 orbs saved up, I hope I'm at least half as lucky as you. I'll be pulling now, focusing only on green and blue summons.

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

I have only 134 orbs saved up, I hope I'm at least half as lucky as you. I'll be pulling now, focusing only on green and blue summons.

Best of luck. I got the first three rather easily, but Lucina was being stubborn. At least I got some decent four stars from the deal like Abel. I may just promote him. I will also need to look into which ones will yield good skills for harvesting.