Easter event soon?

Thany

4 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Is it bunny lucina and Ephraim?!??! I need to know!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I saved my orbs now.

That could make sense as they were the final 2 in the voting gauntlet 

Team Ephraim needs compensation for that crushing defeat anyway. 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That could make sense as they were the final 2 in the voting gauntlet 

Team Ephraim needs compensation for that crushing defeat anyway. 

Though I'm still just glad Ephraim kicked Chrom's ass, I'd love an Ephraim with bunny ears. lol I can pretend he's one of my OCs who wields lances and loves rabbits, hahaha.

In fact, no, I can screenshot and rip the chibi picture and then edit it to BE that OC. lol

Edited by Anacybele

32 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

I also find it hard to imagine having a focus with just two characters... As far as I recall there have always been at least 4 in one focus group.

Then the question is do we get 4 bunnies? But why would they advertise only two? ...And I also don't want to the only new characters for the next two weeks be bunny costumes of old ones (or bunny costumes of new ones for that matter)

The banners for the gauntlet were only three, but there were two so...

Man though, I was saving for the CYL banner, but a new Lucina might really cut into my orb reserves.

18 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The banners for the gauntlet were only three, but there were two so...

Oh right how could I forget! I wasted 80 orbs to try to get Eirika without success :lol:

Maybe we get a bunny focus with the two costume characters as well as Panne and Yarne :^_^:

6 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

Oh right how could I forget! I wasted 80 orbs to try to get Eirika without success :lol:

Maybe we get a bunny focus with the two costume characters as well as Panne and Yarne :^_^:

It could be, though the hair looks a bit... Unusual for them. Yarne's got much spikier hair, as far as I recall.

edit: nvm, misread your post.

Edited by dragonlordsd

4 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

It could be, though the hair looks a bit... Unusual for them. Yarne's got much spikier hair, as far as I recall.

No I actually ment Panne and Yarne in addition to those two mysterious costume characters ;):

Just now, dragonlordsd said:

Yup, yup. Reread it. Sry.

Ah okay did not see that ;):

Anyway I'm curious how they would implement the Taguel and whether they be some sort of colourless dragons :huh:

6 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

Ah okay did not see that ;):

Anyway I'm curious how they would implement the Taguel and whether they be some sort of colourless dragons :huh:

That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if they were going to have any colorless stone users.

Why do we need a new Lucina when she already got her own focus two times.

She's already a pretty nasty character, I don't see why we need another one. 

Spoiler

But I might dip inside that focus if she has some good skills 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

But it would be Lucina in a different costume. Clearly that makes it okay.

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

The pose screams Ninian, which I guess isn't surprising, seeing how popular she is.  Chrom in bunny ears, though. . .I'd rather have Marth, since Smash sort-of desensitized me to that.

If (character != bunnyNinian)

{

//do nothing

}

else

{

@Ice Dragon->reIgniteWallet();

}

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

If I had to guess, money is the reason. Lucina is insanely popular, and a popular as waifu as well. Just imagine how many money fans would spent to get Orbs for a bunny Lucina. 

...People are okay with possibly three Lucinas (she's going to get a CYL costume too), but not three Ikes? People were complaining not too long ago about the idea of three Ikes because of PoR Ike, RD Ike, and CYL costume Ike all possibly being in the game. And now people are giving three Lucinas a pass? This is bullshit.

EDIT: Then why not use Lyn or Ike instead, Water Mage, since they actually won the poll and got MORE votes than Lucina did? Theoretically, wouldn't those two get even MORE money?

Edited by Anacybele

I mean hell if it is Ninian or Azura in a bunny outfit I'd try to get it too

I like bunnies and I like having refresher units

If not, well, I like bunnies anyway.

Edited by Thor Odinson

If the M!Robin art is any indication, silly costumes is probably exactly what this is about.

16 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...People are okay with possibly three Lucinas (she's going to get a CYL costume too), but not three Ikes? People were complaining not too long ago about the idea of three Ikes because of PoR Ike, RD Ike, and CYL costume Ike all possibly being in the game. And now people are giving three Lucinas a pass? This is bullshit.

EDIT: Then why not use Lyn or Ike instead, Water Mage, since they actually won the poll and got MORE votes than Lucina did? Theoretically, wouldn't those two get even MORE money?

Most people would probably be fine with three Ikes (and we will probably end up with at least that many of the course of the game), but they are holding out. Best not to use all of your aces within so soon of launch. Calm down.

Edit: Ack, double posted, my bad. Would delete one if I could.

Special Easter costumes sounds fun but I hope we get another set of new characters as well.   This last banner was kind of underwhelming imo so I've not rolled in awhile.  Also there are still a lot of characters not in the game so it's a little early to be putting in duplicates imo.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Most people would probably be fine with three Ikes (and we will probably end up with at least that many of the course of the game), but they are holding out. Best not to use all of your aces within so soon of launch. Calm down.

I know Ike is probably being held back for that reason, I'm talking about a conversation from the general Heroes thread about people saying two Ikes instead of three would be better because "people would complain about pandering" if there were three. And now people are saying three Lucinas instead is okay and not bringing up any pandering at all. This is a very hypocritical point of view to have.

Though if the Ike conversation involved entirely completely different people, well, that's a bit different then, but you still can't say it's okay for one popular character to have three versions but not another popular one.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm cool with three Ike's eventually and I'd be surprised if we didn't get three.  We'll be getting at least two Roys, two Lyns, and two Lucinas and unlike Ike they've only been in one game while Ike's been in two with each having pretty distinct appearances.  

But when they do add Ike I hope they space out the other two.   He's a great character but putting in three before other characters get in at all might be a little unfair.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I know Ike is probably being held back for that reason, I'm talking about a conversation from the general Heroes thread about people saying two Ikes instead of three would be better because "people would complain about pandering." And now people are saying three Lucinas instead is okay and not bringing up any pandering at all. This is a very hypocritical point of view to have.

Though if the Ike conversation involved entirely completely different people, well, that's a bit different then, but you still can't say it's okay for one popular character to have three versions but not another popular one.

I never said it's not okay for Ike (or Lyn and Roy) to have three versions. I just said to calm down. Be patient. Ike will come and than it will be your turn to be pandered. Just let us Lucina fans enjoy our pandering in the meantime. As time goes on, there will be multiple characters with several versions, but Lucina is a popular character that also comes from a popular game. It makes sense.