Easter event soon?

Thany

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I never said it's not okay for Ike (or Lyn and Roy) to have three versions. I just said to calm down. Be patient. Ike will come and than it will be your turn to be pandered. Just let us Lucina fans enjoy our pandering in the meantime. As time goes on, there will be multiple characters with several versions, but Lucina is a popular character that also comes from a popular game. It makes sense.

Once again, you're missing the point entirely. I'm not saying Ike needs to come right now or even anytime soon. Or that Lucina can't have multiple versions (because she will at this point no matter what). I'm not saying that you're not saying it isn't okay for Ike to have three versions. I'm talking about things OTHER PEOPLE have said, not what you've said or what I said. This is not about me or you, it's about some other people's possible views and them sounding hypocritical right now.

Besides, as pointed out before, Lucina's already had two focuses. Azura has had none and I'd like to have her, so I honestly hope that female is her and not Lucina.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thany said:

If the egg does turn out to be a dragonstone... could we see a bunny transformation?

Transforms into a dragon with bunny ears.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Once again, you're missing the point entirely. I'm not saying Ike needs to come right now or even anytime soon. Or that Lucina can't have multiple versions (because she will at this point no matter what). I'm not saying that you're not saying it isn't okay for Ike to have three versions. I'm talking about things OTHER PEOPLE have said, not what you've said or what I said. This is not about me or you, it's about some other people's possible views and them sounding hypocritical right now.

Besides, as pointed out before, Lucina's already had two focuses. Azura has had none and I'd like to have her, so I honestly hope that female is her and not Lucina.

Unless it's the exact same people, then you're overreacting for no reason.

6 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I wonder if either of them will have new weapons, like how Robin has a spear instead of a tome with his Christmas skin.

I would hope so.  That's the biggest appeal of seasonal special units in my opinion.

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

Unless it's the exact same people, then you're overreacting for no reason.

And I did say "if it's entirely different people, that's a bit different."

Why are people saying Christmas male Robin has a spear? He never had lances at all in any game in the series, yet he did have swords. It makes a lot more sense for that tree to be a sword.

Edited by Anacybele

25 minutes ago, Orson said:

IF this coming event is only about characters in silly costumes consider me not impressed.

As I think people have pointed out, it's pretty likely that the characters wil have different weapons and stats, like the leaked Christmas robin did. So it likely won't be just silly costumes.

Awakening only partially won the gauntlet though? Chrom lost to Ephraim. So if we're talking about gauntlet winners, it should be Ephraim and Lucina, not Chrom and Lucina.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Awakening only partially won the gauntlet though? Chrom lost to Ephraim. So if we're talking about gauntlet winners, it should be Ephraim and Lucina, not Chrom and Lucina.

My thoughts is since it was a family gauntlet, the winner and their family member win, but that's just my guess.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

My thoughts is since it was a family gauntlet, the winner and their family member win, but that's just my guess.

If that's true I'm bungee jumping off a cliff

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why are people saying Christmas male Robin has a spear? He never had lances at all in any game in the series, yet he did have swords. It makes a lot more sense for that tree to be a sword.

Because the appearance of the tree is that of a lance.  That is, the point is sharp, the rest does not appear to be so.  Also, "sense" went out the window when he picked up a decorated tree to use as a weapon.

Will they tell us who it is tomorrow? After all it says they're coming out on Thursday, right?

what time is tomorrow for Japan? Heck, when was this tweeted in the first place?

edit: 3 am. Lol. Just noticed that. But 3 am gmt or whatever zone Japan's in?

Edited by dragonlordsd

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

Because the appearance of the tree is that of a lance.  That is, the point is sharp, the rest does not appear to be so.  Also, "sense" went out the window when he picked up a decorated tree to use as a weapon.

Well, true, you do kinda have a point there. :P Pun intended. lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

This. Poor Ephraim getting the shaft like that after a hard fought battle. :(

Who knows, Lucina and Chrom maybe the face but Ephraim and Eirika may get something as well.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I did say "if it's entirely different people, that's a bit different."

A sword does makes more sense, I just thought it looked more like a spear.  Either way the point was he has a different weapon.

8 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

A sword does makes more sense, I just thought it looked more like a spear.  Either way the point was he has a different weapon.

Yep, he does. A lolzy weapon, but a different weapon nonetheless. :P

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, he does. A lolzy weapon, but a different weapon nonetheless. :P

To be fair, the whole point of these seasonal events is for the lolz in the first place

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

55 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know Ike is probably being held back for that reason, I'm talking about a conversation from the general Heroes thread about people saying two Ikes instead of three would be better because "people would complain about pandering" if there were three. And now people are saying three Lucinas instead is okay and not bringing up any pandering at all. This is a very hypocritical point of view to have.

Though if the Ike conversation involved entirely completely different people, well, that's a bit different then, but you still can't say it's okay for one popular character to have three versions but not another popular one.

Let's think about this for a moment.

Would you rather have Ike best husbando wearing bunny ears, or no Ike at all?

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Puzzle and Dragons

Ike promo egg that you use feathers to incubate and hatch

and then he has horrible IV's

The more feathers you use, the higher chance for 5* (20.000 gives you around 50%)

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

On mention of Robin's Christmas tree, I wonder what stats it will have? Since they are clearly going for ridiculous fun, it should be ridiculously strong.

It should be very effective on grumpy characters