What Classes Will Faye Have/Not Have

so appologies, I still haven't figured out how to upload images on the new serenes

anyways

so after watching those gameplay videos we can see that Faye has access to the calvier and mage lines as promotions to the villiager class, however she deviates from this when in a screenshot shows her as a pegasas knight. So this has made me wonder as to what classes she won't have and what classes will replace it. All in all though it could just be 1 class gets cut for her and the pegasas knight is it's replacement (my money is on that she looses mercenary).

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

so appologies, I still haven't figured out how to upload images on the new serenes

anyways

so after watching those gameplay videos we can see that Faye has access to the calvier and mage lines as promotions to the villiager class, however she deviates from this when in a screenshot shows her as a pegasas knight. So this has made me wonder as to what classes she won't have and what classes will replace it. All in all though it could just be 1 class gets cut for her and the pegasas knight is it's replacement (my money is on that she looses mercenary).

I hope to Arceus that she doesn't lose Mercenary. I want to make her a sword-wielding engine of destruction. It also wouldn't make sense since Fates had Dread Fighters of both genders. 

I would imagine she'll have merc and maybe cleric or just archer. I would prefer if she had merc and archer however.

10 minutes ago, FallenVanguard said:

We've seen her as a Cavalier and Peg Knight, so those are confirmed.

I believe Peg Knight will be in exchange for Soldier, honestly, and the rest of her options will be the same as the male Villagers.

I agree, but she might also have cleric as a promotion option as well. However, that might be a bit broken, especially if she should learn warp. You'd end up having two warpers on Alm's side. 

I hope she gets Mercenary as well but I will, most likely, make her a Pegasus knight so Alm has more on his team. 

Edited by Leif

I totally think it's possible that we could get Reclass system added in Echoes and Faye could be reclassed as a Pegasus Knight in her Reclass option or there might be more promotion lines options for Villager that wasn't included in the original Gaiden. I still think we still could keep get the Archer, Mercenary, and Soldier class for Faye (since we did seen her Mage and Cavalier class was kept for Faye) since Severa, Malice, and Soliel were the female mercenaries and Awakening did took out the Gender Lock for Mercenaries and also, Fates did took out the Gender Lock for Pegasus units since Subaki and Shigure from Fates are actually males and Dread Fighters since Females can use the Dread Fighter class in the game as well, I do wanted to see more male Pegasus Knights appear if they there is a starter Male Pegasus Knight or Falcon Knight appear in Echoes or the next game.

I feel like it's more likely she'd lose Soldier than Mercenary. Soldier and Pegasus are both Lance-based classes, and pretty much opposites, so it makes sense that they'd be the set that are exclusive. Mercenary and Pegasus Knights better resemble each other in function, though, so I could see that working out as an exchange too.

I wish she would have lost Cavalier instead.

My guess is that her promotion lines will be:

Mercenary

Mage

Cavalier

Archer

Pegasus Knight

Peg Knight will replace Soldier I feel. It's kind of a class people overlook anyways and it has the same type of weapon as a peg. knight. I'm planning on making her a mercenary though.

17 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Mercenary

Mage

Cavalier

Archer

Pegasus Knight

Peg Knight will replace Soldier I feel. It's kind of a class people overlook anyways and it has the same type of weapon as a peg. knight. I'm planning on making her a mercenary though.

This is what I'm thinking as well, and I'll probably make her a mercenary too. Unless a new character who is either a female mercenary-line or villager is added, Faye can possibly be the only female merc in the game (same with Archer actually but lol screw that).

I will say Kliff's colour scheme would probably leave him looking like an amazing Dread Fighter but his colour scheme is just great all around tbh. I'll either make him a Mage or a Cavalier. I want to have the villagers all promote into something different from each other, at least on Alm's route.

Since the new trailer that was released yesterday that did showed and explained that the villagers still promote to those 5 classes like in the original game and did not explained nor mentioned about Faye's class branch if she has the Pegasus Knight as an Villager promotion option. I'm really think Faye can change into Pegasus Knight is really possible as a Reclass option for her and it looks like we are might be getting Reclass added in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I mean that Shadow Dragon did introduced Reclass and the the 2 previous Fire Emblem games that are on the Nintendo 3DS system did have Reclass.

Edited by King Marth 64

6 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Mercenary

Mage

Cavalier

Archer

Pegasus Knight

I've been thinking that as well.
As for what I'll do with her, I'll probably promote her to PK-- since that seems to be her canon class.

27 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Since the new trailer that was released yesterday that did showed and explained that the villagers still promote to those 5 classes like in the original game and did not explained nor mentioned about Faye's class branch if she has the Pegasus Knight as an Villager promotion option. I'm really think Faye can change into Pegasus Knight is really possible as a Reclass option for her and it looks like we are might be getting Reclass added in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I mean that Shadow Dragon did introduced Reclass and the the 2 previous Fire Emblem games that are on the Nintendo 3DS system did have Reclass.

They only showed the 3 Villagers. Not Atlas, and more importantly, not Faye.

I think that with what we know so far, it maks more sense to think they keep us in the dark about Faye's promotions (for some reasons).

Realistically, we know she has three: we've seen her as a Cavalier, a Pegasus Knight, and there is precedent for female mages. There is not precedent for female Archers, Mercs, or Soldiers in Gaiden, but it is very possible she could promote to those. Pegasus probably just replaced one of the three.

Edited by Wayward Alchemist

23 hours ago, Tamanoir said:

They only showed the 3 Villagers. Not Atlas, and more importantly, not Faye.

I think that with what we know so far, it maks more sense to think they keep us in the dark about Faye's promotions (for some reasons).

I'm pretty sure they explained the villager class promotions not talking about Kliff, Tobin, and Gray's promotion line. Besides that we haven't seen Atlas' artwork yet and I think they only did choose three of them to show off in the video because I'm pretty sure that will they'll might clutter that scene if they did put all the villagers's artwork from Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and they only used those three since their artwork and their default battle models starts off and represent the villager class.

2 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

From Reddit

IMG_3325.PNG

Where did those Reddit users find that screenshot from? I'm going go to be surprised to see if this screenshot is real, but Faye got 4 classes instead of 5 and Faye got Cleric and didn't get Mercenary, Soldier, nor Archer is really shocking.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Where did those Reddit users find that screenshot from?

Apparently the OP has a source who doesn't want to be named. There is a chance this is just photoshopped, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Well dammit all, I really wanted a Merc!Faye. But I'm not too bothered since she does have both Falcon Knight and Priestess access which are pretty OP class in OG Gaiden. Though a third Cleric on Alm's route is a bit unnecessary.

I can't say for sure if the image is legit, but there is a source where it could've come from.

Also, the choices seem logical sadly (all classes accessible by females in the original + Cavalier because of Mathilda), so chances are it's real.

23 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Apparently the OP has a source who doesn't want to be named. There is a chance this is just photoshopped, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Can you link to that reddit thread and we can might see if who posted that image? I still think that image might be not real and a random image of Faye with those class options just looked came out of the blue.

1 hour ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

Can you link to that reddit thread and we can might see if who posted that image? I still think that image might be not real and a random image of Faye with those class options just looked came out of the blue.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

I can't say for sure if the image is legit, but there is a source where it could've come from.

Also, the choices seem logical sadly (all classes accessible by females in the original + Cavalier because of Mathilda), so chances are it's real.

2 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Where did those Reddit users find that screenshot from? I'm going go to be surprised to see if this screenshot is real, but Faye got 4 classes instead of 5 and Faye got Cleric and didn't get Mercenary, Soldier, nor Archer is really shocking.

I mean, dude is one of the main mods on /r/fireemblem, so I doubt he'd just throw it away like that