New 7 minute video

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I should've learned Japenese....

EDIT: Also, hey it looks like Celica's route gets a cavalier...one that starts out as one!

Edited by escotanner

huh, the narrator is different in this one

you can also hear the new version of celica's recruitment theme as well as another new song I don't recognize (maybe something original?)

Edited by unique

I saw Clair's and Silque's battle model at around 1:42. And I did saw Catria's artwork was around 3:17, she looks alot like the same from the DS remakes and Heroes. I did seen Valbar and Lukas has the cape around 3:33, I totally think that's the Baron class. And I did seen Deen and Sonya has their hair color changed to purple in their map sprite at 3:54.

I did spot a new masked character rider that was with Celica and a new antagonist looking woman (I don't think that's one of Sonya's sisters) around 5:52, does anyone know what their name spells in Japanese?

Also, I just saw Ike was at 7:07, it looks like they're not playable and he looks like he's disappeared after the battle, I wondered this was that they only used on single turn that they meant.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, Hardin said:

Atlas looks way too badass in this game. 

I feel like they're taunting us, though. His design is a mix of FE6-10 Warriors/Zerkers, but since there are no axe units...

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I saw Clair's and Silque's battle model at around 1:42. And I did saw Catria's artwork was around 3:17, she looks alot like the same from the DS remakes and Heroes.

Jesey's artwork is shown later(Along with Atlas), and I think that's Zeke's battle model near the end, too. And the video ends with a B-roll of a bunch of villain artwork, and battle models that go by too fast for me to really determine who they're all supposed to be.

Edited by Slumber

nuibaba also has a half mask thing now instead of just covering up half his/her face

i have no relevant phantom of the opera joke

also assuming that other dude that shows up before her is judah, I really like his new voice

Edited by unique

OOH IT'S IKE! ^^ Only for a couple seconds, but I'm glad to see him in action! Kinda bummed that it's not QUITE the same as in Fates and Amiibo units are kinda ghostly-looking instead of real people, but hey, I get to play with Ike in yet another game, and I won't complain about that! <3

Well, whenever I get it. I haven't been sure whether I want this game or not since I never had much interest in Gaiden before. I was more interested in seeing FE4 and FE5 get remade. But it's FE, so I guess why not give it a chance?

Just now, JDtheBA said:

So I assume we saw saber as a dread fighter near the end. Also, is everyone getting capes upon promotion, or am I seeing things?

Yeah I think so, but actually, capes make everything look cooler; just ask Ike.

8 minutes ago, Hardin said:

Well that's odd, it looks like they changed Nuibaba into being a woman.

Wait, is it the same woman that was around at 5:52 that we saw from this trailer is really him? I thought that was a new character? But, still, I wondered if that masked rider could be a new ally for Celica since he does look like he's a good guy and he does look like he has Celica's hair color.

NOOOOO. Sages look like absolute CRAP. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WEAR DRESSES?!?!

Don't get me wrong, this game still looks amazing, I think my only gripes with it will be some aesthetic choices (no portrait changes upon promotion, bad sage designs, etc.).

Looks like I'll be relying on female casters this game then... 

Edited by Leif

6 minutes ago, Leif said:

NOOOOO. Sages look like absolute CRAP. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WEAR DRESSES?!?!

Don't get me wrong, this game still looks amazing, I think my only gripes with it will be some aesthetic choices (no portrait changes upon promotion, bad sage designs, etc.).

Looks like I'll be relying on female casters this game then... 

How would that even be feasible when you can class change into anything? Even Awakening didn't do that.

Also, Catria looks really nice. And finally, A G-DAMN USE FOR MY ROY AMIIBO YES

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Really? I didn't notice.....wait:blink:.

Maybe...

Spoiler

another member of the Zofian royal family survived... (doesn't have to be her brother, but maybe a cousin)?

It would add more interesting things to the plot, and maybe more details about what happened.

10 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, is it the same woman that was around at 5:52 that we saw from this trailer is really him? I thought that was a new character?

Yeah. That's what the name says. The portrait matches as well with the image.

Unrelated to the quote, but I like Jesse's new design quite a bit.

Edited by Konnor97