New 7 minute video

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, I thought the numbers for Alm's party were a bit strange. I just assumed the player retreated back to Zofia Castle before recruiting Delthea to get a good screenshot.

Dunno if the days are consistent though. 14 days have passed, which may not be enough time to go to the end of the map and back for both characters.

Then again, Nintendo can totally break the rules if they want to. Debug tools and all.

That's true, it might just be half a party filled with placeholders for all we know.
But I always like looking at little details in pre-release stuff and thinking "They added this there for a reason".

I just thought it was interesting, other than that, there's not much else I can really see in the video besides what's already been mentioned. Time to go back to twiddling my thumbs until a new one pops up!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, I thought the numbers for Alm's party were a bit strange. I just assumed the player retreated back to Zofia Castle before recruiting Delthea to get a good screenshot.

Dunno if the days are consistent though. 14 days have passed, which may not be enough time to go to the end of the map and back for both characters.

Then again, Nintendo can totally break the rules if they want to. Debug tools and all.

I totally think there could be 3 new playable characters we haven't seen it yet that they might have gotten added in Alm's party since that be 10 in the original + Faye which it's 11 that we already saw around in Chapter 3 and 2 new playable characters gets added in Celica's party since it that be 12 in the original and we aren't exactly sure if there could be new characters have gotten added in Chapter 2 or that Masked Knight that we have saw from the trailer could have been added around from Chapter 2 or 3.

Spoiler

Alm's party

1. Alm
  2. Tobin
  3. Gray
  4. Kliff
  5. Faye
  6. Lukas
  7. Silque
  8. Clair
  9. Clive
  10. Pthyon
  11. Forsyth

before entering Luthier's village that haven't recruited in that process in the trailer yet are:

1. Luthier
  2. Mathilda
  3. Delthea

Celica's party

1. Celica
  2. Boey
  3. Mae
  4. Genny
  5. Saber
  6. Valbar
  7. Kamui
  8. Leon
  9. Catria
  10. Palla
  11. Atlas
  12. Jesse

before entering the one of those two routed deserts that haven't recruited in that process in the trailer yet are:

1. Sonya/Deen (which we already saw them that they weren't recruited yet in the trailer)
  2. Est

Edit: I just rewatched the trailer in 3:54, I see Zack wasn't beaten in that scene yet since the other one did beaten him and the other boss at 0:50, so I really think those other scene from 3:54 possibly be either Sonya or Deen and Est that might have already recruited during in that progress of the trailer or we still could have 2 new characters (or 2 more as 4 new characters if Celica haven't recruited Jesse and Atlas in that progress of that trailer yet) that already gotten added.

Edited by King Marth 64

About the gender change for Nuibaba, while I don't speak japanese, I do have a theory why they gave her that design.

Got it from a trip to the wiki where it states: " When translated from Japanese, "baba," or "婆" can translate as "old woman" or more crudely, "hag." " so maybe they made it a tad more littereal, in making her a woman I mean, don't really know abut the "old" or "hag" part.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Nuibaba

Can anyone who acctually speaks japanese confirm or disprove since I have to take it on face value due to not speaking the language.

It's also possible that Nuibaba was a woman in the original as well, even though his/her portrait would tell otherwise... but you know, we only see his/her face in Gaiden (and had a male class, but oh well).

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Atlas looks like he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large.

Or maybe he held up the sky for too long.

eh he's pretty big but not quite the size of a barge