PTvNVmo.png

Woah Alfonse looks really cute!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the original speedpaint version

x_qIMI6GLogQV4Sg_lUxNkB9rc1oilg-bvA3T2t7

this is the finalish version based on a few suggestions. I kinda like both in a way, but I guess the latter is more accurate to Celica. maybe

celica_speedpaint_by_truebladed-dc1fpv5.

I went all in on Celica for CYL if you couldn't tell

Edited by Ciarre

ok I really like this painting method (the one I also did with Celica) so I did another one really quickly with an OC. it's so fast compared to what I've been doing before! Basically I'm using only 1 layer and I'm starting with the absolute darkest shade and then adding on top instead of the other way around, and I really dig it. Not using layers seems daunting but it's liberating, and very similar to traditional painting almost. 

8f62857e82160365b2420240fc839d11.png

also a full body sketch of her

6c4173d41e4b248798e5860d2b2ce0b9.png

• 1 month later...

Well, Greece was an incredible muse, fitting since the term originates from there anyway :P These are all heavily referenced from pictures that I took. First one is at the Meteora, the 2nd and last are at Aegina Island and the 3rd one is the temple of Hephaestus in the Ancient Agora. Greece is suchhhhh a beautiful place.

close_to_the_skies_by_truebladed-dc5pe8k

ship_in_the_harbor_by_truebladed-dc5pdim

temple_of_hephaestus_by_truebladed-dc5pe

apollo_s_view_by_truebladed-dc5pdxk.jpg

Edited by Ciarre

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 6:30 AM, shintarouee said:

Oh wow, I love your work! It's very soft, your traditional stuff especially. That Elise looks very cute!

thank you!

qapns7o9idp01.png

this is probably the most effort i've ever put into an april fools joke (high res here: https://imgur.com/a/Z4r9S)

Featuring the Lissa alt: In Her Sister's Shadow by kaya8, the greatest OWAIN: Sword Hand of Justice by Fujiwara Ryo (i'm so sorry guys pls don't kill me) and the beautiful Ophelia: Midnight Heroine by HAKO!Pull on this banner to reunite this wonderful family!! And of course, both Owain and Ophelia are red because you can't have a bait banner without a shared color focus!

Edited by Ciarre

• 2 weeks later...

BETRAYAL

takumi___metamorphosis_of_pride_by_trueb

Done for the FEcompendium random adjective challenge! I got inferior, and wanted to portray feelings of inferiority that ultimately culminates in his downfall (and to capture the metamorphosis from Fujin Yumi -> Skadi as he is essentially beginning his quick descent into madness)

This may be the most ambitious marker drawing I've attempted haha. I only had 24 markers to work with so I had to get a little crafty with the coloring and shading, but I think it turned out pretty well!

What do you use to draw? (on computer)

I have an Intous tablet, but I just cant seem to get used to it. The tablet has no screen, and I have a hard time looking from my tablet to my computer and trying to figure out what parts of the tablet draws where.

On 4/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, Natalie said:

omg i love this

i want it on my wall...

thank you!! if you want I could try to send you a higher quality picture of it ;;

On 4/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, Tuvy said:

What do you use to draw? (on computer)

I have an Intous tablet, but I just cant seem to get used to it. The tablet has no screen, and I have a hard time looking from my tablet to my computer and trying to figure out what parts of the tablet draws where.

I also use an intuos! It definitely does take some getting used to, but I don't ever really look down at my tablet. I think the most important thing is to get used to using the pen to hover over to see where the cursor is before "clicking" or touching the pen to the tablet (kind of like a mouse)!

4 hours ago, Sigurd91 said:

Holy Shit, your Art-Style is just awesome. Look at that "BETRAYAL" - Painting...... Really nice Work. Looks magical and very appealing.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :D

54 minutes ago, Prima said:

your art is very pretty!!! i love the way you color!!

thank you so much!!

for the @fecompendium shindan generator challenge! the horizon mercenary vs the anamnesis wielder

horizon_mercenary__anamnesis_wielder_by_

shindans here:

DbvS27oX0AA1NVH.jpg

also some Lore I came up with for fun:

the one on the right is the keeper of memories, and i guess she's a divine dragon like tiki/nagi. the one of the left is a descendant of the raven laguz who works as a mercenary but so far into the future where the laguz are unable to transform any more, and the history of their ancestors has been lost, so he desperately goes after her to find out the truth.