ciarre's art thread

Ciarre

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Johann said:

I really like that you're willing to take your FE art to places that most people wouldn't dare

Thanks so much! 

I drew Ayra as Wonder Woman! You can see the process/sketch/flat stages here: https://imgur.com/a/0mXFcZC

anyway, I got back from infinity war and died and so I drew a DC character instead hahaha get it because ayra uses DC really wellwonder_ayra_by_truebladed-dca3mu7.png

twitter link here

very much a wip but look! I did lineart (sort of..) instead of coloring on top of the sketch layer like I always do! it scarlet witch!celica

DcTIn24WsAAYeBg.jpg

Edited by Ciarre

I love the Celica and Ayra ones! They look so good and you mixed the two characters for each so well. The colours you used work so nicely as well. (also nice to hear that someone else paints over their sketch layer instead of doing lineart haha)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 3:21 AM, Natalie said:

I love the Celica and Ayra ones! They look so good and you mixed the two characters for each so well. The colours you used work so nicely as well. (also nice to hear that someone else paints over their sketch layer instead of doing lineart haha)

(sorry for the late reply) Thank you so much! and yeah haha I'm not the biggest fan of doing lineart because I'm impatient and I prefer painting anyway :P good to know that other people do the same!

I did a quick paint of bride!Neph a few days ago~

bride_nephenee_by_truebladed-dcc1rj7.png

Also, I sang a duet with myself (a whole new world). I really like how Jasmine's part turned out, but I struggled with Aladdin's part because of the range lmao

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gASyZLXnm1

Edited by Ciarre

Oh my, bride!Neph would be so good, she has less of a kawaii-chan vibe and is actually beautiful instead of just big-eyed. Very nice painting, only critique would be that her arms seem a bit off: the upper arms need to be a little longer and her right one seems to be attached too far away from the shoulder/torso. Hope it helps, keep it up!

On 5/29/2018 at 8:04 AM, Zunanma said:

Oh my, bride!Neph would be so good, she has less of a kawaii-chan vibe and is actually beautiful instead of just big-eyed. Very nice painting, only critique would be that her arms seem a bit off: the upper arms need to be a little longer and her right one seems to be attached too far away from the shoulder/torso. Hope it helps, keep it up!

thanks, I'll keep that in mind

• 2 weeks later...

I've opened commissions \o/

I'd filled my slots on the first day but I finished much faster than I expected so they're open again :D Some of the comms below!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...