Is Easter Chrom Sexy?

dragonlordsd

Is Easter Chrom Sexy?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Is Easter Chrom Sexy?

• Yes
    • No

I love me some Chrom, but I don't consider him sexy. Even as a bunny. Like others have said he leans more towards cute, and I'll thrown in refreshing too. His cape is my fav part of the outfit.

35 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

He's cute, but I wouldn't call him sexy. As for Xander, "flamboyant" was the first word to come into my mind, upon seeing him.

same.

Chrom actually looks more cute. It's as if he's that one guy who's a rabbit and invites people to come to Wonderland.

I don't know what I think about spring Chrom, but "sexy" isn't it. I like his cape, though, even if it looks like it could double as a bridal veil.

Maybe the word I'm looking for is ridiculous. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is ridiculous.

Edited by Sunwoo

12 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Interesting. Even though most people are commenting no, the vote is almost tied.

Still, this raises a good question about all the others. Is Xander cute? Or sexy? What about Lucina?

Xander is adorably fab.

Lucina.... I think they were going for a combo thing but fell short.

I wouldn't say sexy, but both Chrom and Xander's easter outfits are really cute imo. I'm loving all the bright colors and flowers!

The girls' costumes actually make me feel extremely uncomfortable, especially Camilla's. Not trying to insult anyone who does like them as this is entirely my opinion, but I may not be rolling these next couple weeks for the express purpose of avoiding them.

I don't know what you're all talking about when you say Chrom isn't sexy. Did you all somehow miss those gallant bunny ears? Do you all not see how they heroically sway in the wind as he busts out that gargantuan and staggeringly-massive axe? Forget Hector and his Armads; now this is a real weapon we're talking about. Only a real man of Chrom's caliber can wield such a weapon of otherworldly craftsmanship and power. I mean, just look at those sexy muscles of his; holy cow they're packed to the brim with freshly squeezed pure unadulterated masculinity. And have you seen those abs of his? Maybe you might have missed it the first time around, but just look at them stick out through his clothes! And look at those boots! Good lord, does he look sexy in them! Thought only girls can wear such things and look good? Well sexy Chrom is here to prove you wrong! And just look at his expression and the way he stands! He's literally like a prince ready to sweep you up and take you away to fairy wonderland! Despite being a mass of sexy-looking muscles, he still manages to look like the sweet caring prince that he actually is! And most importantly, that gorgeous bunny tail that's he's sporting; it's easily the pinnacle of sexiness no matter how one looks at it.

Really, I have no idea what's gotten into most of you...

Edited by Ryu Yuki