What would YOU have done for Spring Festival?

MaskedAmpharos

I would have done an all-dragon banner with eggs for dragonstones and giant firebreathing giant bunnys for transformations. Did I mention they would be giant?
Aaaaaaaand, wait for it.... another banner with BUNNYSLAYER FALCHIONS USERS.

Nah, that'd be just as silly. To tell you the truth, I'm a little salty for not having new heroes in early April. For real I'd just like the spring events be something like... battle maps where you break eggs and then a surprise enemy pops up? Or maybe a gauntlet where you get a free bunny version of the character you support?

But I get it, sexy bunny ladies and jolly dressed guys must be getting them loads of monies in animeland.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Probably because they haven't figured out how they want to implement non-dragon transforming characters yet.

A bit off topic (I can make a new thread if need be), but how would you implement them if you were in charge?

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Probably because they haven't figured out how they want to implement non-dragon transforming characters yet.

I think they'll probably do the same thing they did with light and dark magic by ignoring they ever existed and put them in the same "stone" category as the dragons lol.

About the event, I was a bit surprised at first, but I eventually took a liking to the silly bunny outfits (with the exception of Camilla...because Camilla), Lucina's especially is adorable. But I'm a bit disappointed with the diversity of the characters in this banner. 2 are from fates and 2 are from Awakening and even then they're the more popular characters. Why not 1 each from different games? Hopefully we get a more diverse cast in the next events then.

Playing through the last paralogue I suddenly thought: "what if Sharena did get a bunny costume for completing the event?" Since they're the only Alphonse, Anna and Sharena you'll ever get, why not give event costumes for them? Would be a nice reward for playing through the holiday paralogues, and it would give more love to the Askr heroes.

Also just a little vent but pls Feh give more orbs for these paralogue etc missions I'm dying as a mainly F2P player.

1 hour ago, desertbriar said:

I think they'll probably do the same thing they did with light and dark magic by ignoring they ever existed and put them in the same "stone" category as the dragons lol.

Pretty sure that would cause alot more inconsistencies (Targeting res doesn't really work for most, and a Falchion weakness if they got a colour would just be silly) than a gaggle of characters not having access to tomes, and if they remove those I don't think you can really consider it the same category. 

Edited by goodperson707

2 hours ago, lordcorrin said:

I would've had everybody in playboy bunny suits. All of them. They are just so heckin' adorable.. I love them to death. And yes, even the men would be bunnies. Maybe the ladies would be in suits instead. 

Honestly...you are right on my wavelength here.

6 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

A bit off topic (I can make a new thread if need be), but how would you implement them if you were in charge?

Red Strike, Blue Strike, and Green Strike. I don't know anything about the Taguel, but the Laguz would be birds as Blue Strike (weak to wind), beasts as Green Strike (weak to fire) and dragons a mix of Red Strike and Red Breath (weak to thunder, Strike for physical damage and Breath for magical damage). It might be a bit weird to only have Nasir weak to Falchion, but eh...

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Red Strike, Blue Strike, and Green Strike. I don't know anything about the Taguel, but the Laguz would be birds as Blue Strike (weak to wind), beasts as Green Strike (weak to fire) and dragons a mix of Red Strike and Red Breath (weak to thunder, Strike for physical damage and Breath for magical damage). It might be a bit weird to only have Nasir weak to Falchion, but eh...

They could have taguels as colorless strike, perhaps? Either way though, I like your idea. 

Like many others, adding in the Taguel would've been good and made sense.

I was thinking why not have an actual event that's not just a paralogue, but actually an egg hunt. Considering how much the focus characters talk about eggs, an egg hunt would've been cool and a nice change of pace. Finding eggs on either maps or navigating through the menus could provide a different and fun way to get items and orbs.

I also would've added more or different focused characters. I don't particularly have a problem with any of the focused characters, but I would've chosen more representation than 2 Awakening and 2 Fates. Also hunt onesies like everyone it's saying would be adorable.