Any ways to get more of these items?

Namero

Have there by chance been any glitches/exploits/cheats discovered that can let you obtain more of an item you already have?

The reason I'm wondering is because I really want to get more hero/exalt brands. I completed Before Awakening a while ago and didn't use them due to my hesitance on "only once" options. I was waiting endlessly for the festival maps that provide more to be released outside Japan, but it has now been confirmed that isn't going to happen. So Japan gets infinite hero/exalt brands while the rest of the world gets a big middle finger. (Couldn't they have just done something like a tiny update to Before Awakening to work endlessly at least instead of just leaving us hanging?...) Instead of just accepting that finger, I've decided I'll do whatever I need to get them, even throw away my morals up to now and join the dark side of hacking.

I have the digital version of the game. So I can't use Powersaves and such. Have any data savvy guys found a way to do something like edit your SD cards .sav file to again think you haven't completed Before Awakening, or increase the number of an item? It's probably just a matter of changing one saved variable somewhere... Or is there another means of achieving this goal? Any help would be appreciated.

6 hours ago, Namero said:

but it has now been confirmed that isn't going to happen

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but, where was it confirmed that we wouldn't be getting the DLC? I think the term you're looking for is assumed. As far as I know, official Nintendo reps haven't said a word, which has increased both my hope and anxiety of us possibly ever getting it.

On 3/30/2017 at 0:10 AM, twistedxgrace said:

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but, where was it confirmed that we wouldn't be getting the DLC? I think the term you're looking for is assumed. As far as I know, official Nintendo reps haven't said a word, which has increased both my hope and anxiety of us possibly ever getting it.

Yeah, maybe "confirmed" wasn't technically the right word there, but at this point it's such a logical assumption that it may as well be confirmed. lol At this point, hoping for more Fates DLC is like hoping for more Awakening DLC. It makes no sense from a business perspective to keep waiting and waiting to release the last maps if they were ever going to do so in the first place since the longer they wait the less people will pay as more and more folks will have moved on. And we're only a few weeks away from the next game releasing. Promoting an older game is not something I would be expecting to happen at this point. Ironic, considering the next game apparently is supposed to work with the Corrin amiibo, yet the very game where he debuted won't... Maybe a miracle will happen and they'll do a final update to make it compatible with a feature like, "Use it once a day to get rare items including hero/exalt brands and the unreleased skill scrolls! That's right! You want a complete game? You gotta buy our short supplied, all scalped up, worthless pieces of plastic! Mwahahaha!" Though I don't even see that happening at this point.

Speaking of the next game, it looks like it is being localized by 8-4. If I'm not mistaken, they did awakening. Does the blame for us getting an incomplete game ultimately fall on Treehouse? If so, we can only pray to Naga that they never localize a FE game again. I couldn't care less about how much they butchered the characters/story/dialogue, I I only care about gameplay and content which localization usually doesn't impact. But flat out denying us a chunk of the content that leaves us with a gimped game is unforgivable.

As far as I know those brands can't be duplicated.  Don't be afraid to use it otherwise you just ended up wasting it.

I guess I just keep hoping that some sort of glitch/exploit will eventually be found with the way crazy things are always being found in old games. But as of now, it does look like cheating/hacking is the only option. Looking around, it seems somebody made a convoy editor which looks like just the solution to my problem... but I can't figure out if there's any way to get such a thing to work with the digital version of the game. It'll be a pain to have to get a physical copy just to achieve such a small goal...