Going to Rome and Florence, any good places?

Azz

So I'm going to Rome and Florence next week for 5 days with my school and I was wandering does anyone have any tips or any good places to go while I'm there?

Obviously we already plan to go to the Vatican, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Lucca etc. but any other places like nice stores or restaurants/cafes. Thanks in advance.

Go to the colosseum in rome. To enter the colosseum you need to buy a ticket (unless you go on a certain day when it is free but I don\t remember when that is) and this ticket is good to enter both the colosseum and the ruins next to it. Best part is, it lasts for 2 days, so you can go to the colosseum on day 1, and go to the ruins on day 2. But note that you can't visit a place you have gone to already with the same ticket. The ruins are huge and my friend and I couldn't explore it all in 2 hours (it closed before we finished).

Also the Pantheon is a really great sight. The roof looks like a weird projection. Its pretty epic.