What is your ideal team?

Argly902

Back before SI was a thing, it was a pretty clear cut case of takumi/hector/linde sort of deal (afaik anyways), but SI pretty much revolutionized team dynamics

Out of curiosity, what would an "ideal" team resemble now? I'm aware of how good/bad matchups throw things off, regardless of how the game has changed, and different units will form excellent teams that aren't correlated, but if you were to make a team to deal with as many different situations as possible, what kind of combinations (or specific units) would you put together for an attack team?

Seems like Azura/Ninian are the ideal dancer/singer atm, Ryoma, Hector, ???

Being the casual F2P I am, I've had basically no exposure to what a top tier whale team would look like, and this game seems too new to have the extensive data and basis for theorycrafting that older games like P&D has. Any thoughts? 

On 3/29/2017 at 9:02 PM, BANRYU said:

There's been at least one thread about this already in the past week.

I was gone for a day, and forgot everything.  Which one were you referring to?

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I was gone for a day, and forgot everything.  Which one were you referring to?

Baboom. And no worries.

To be fair, it was pushed back a page or two I suppose ~__~ Still, it's not like... skimming multiple pages in the forum is out of hte question or anything...?

With no other responses since your previous one, I'll assume that everyone's lost interest, and if they really want to post about it, they can used the linked topic.  Necroposting rules kick in if a topic's last reply was over a month ago.