New Skills on Easter Heroes

Ryu Yuki

Just now, Eruno said:

tried to inherit Lucina's blue egg to Ursula and it didn't say weapon type limitation there and yes, i didn't dare to tap Confirm

So the other characters are not as bad as I thought if you can pass their skills.

I can try later. I got Bunny-Camilla on my first attempt, which means Bunny-Chrom and Bunny-Xander will not be appearing for me in a million years -.-

But yay for Bunny-Camilla. I'll check and see if her skills are inheritable at lunch, if someone else hasn't done it first. Her shard/crystal skill should be quite handy.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So the other characters are not as bad as I thought if you can pass their skills.

yeah, especially the Swift Sparrow skill, Camilla's Live for Bounty is less useful since you only get a little amount of shards/crystal from the training tower + you don't get shards often

Hmm... Effie impaling people with my spare Xander's Carrot Lance+... Could give me massive shits and giggles if Ike ever shows up. XD

Edited by Luchi

I just wanted to say this since the description is kina off, but Chrom's skill [Axe Mastery]: "If unit survives, all axe-users on team get 2x EXP", is better worded as: "If unit is alive, all axe-users on team get 2x EXP", since survival to me basically means 'after battle'.

19 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I just wanted to say this since the description is kina off, but Chrom's skill [Axe Mastery]: "If unit survives, all axe-users on team get 2x EXP", is better worded as: "If unit is alive, all axe-users on team get 2x EXP", since survival to me basically means 'after battle'.

This makes much more sense. And wow, that's pretty good. I wonder if there will be versions for every weapon type.

Do the Easter characters have the same stats as their Vanilla counterparts? Because Bunny Lucina would be absolutely amazing with M!Robin's Tome and Triangle Adept.

18 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

This makes much more sense. And wow, that's pretty good. I wonder if there will be versions for every weapon type.

Do the Easter characters have the same stats as their Vanilla counterparts? Because Bunny Lucina would be absolutely amazing with M!Robin's Tome and Triangle Adept.

I got Spring Camilla, whose stats (minus weapon) are 17 HP, 10 Atk, 6 Spd, 7 Def, 4 Res. It's impossible for regular Camilla to have Atk that high or Spd/Res that low, so yes, stats are different.

Oh wow, thanks for pointing out Camilla.  Now she's definitely the best.  Not only is she the first flying mage, but the only thing that would be better as a farming skill would be x2 feathers which isn't really possible...but I can hope.

EDIT:  I would also argue that the egg weapons are significantly better than the melee weapons.  +4 hp for a mage can be quite a bit.

Edited by Lushen

14 hours ago, Eruno said:

yes, swift sparrow is an interesting skill + Lucina has the Blue Egg and seal res so definitely going to put her on my main team, just pulled Lucina and Camilla a few hours ago, wish i got Chrom or Xander though. Didn't expect Camilla to be a Magic-Flier unit

Well f*ck you too man

Congratulation on successfully rolling this banner event's heroes. I'm in no way jealous of your incredible luck whatsoever. :dry:

12 hours ago, Birdy said:

Ah, sorry about that. At the time I just copied the in-game descriptions word for word. Or if you're referring to the in-game descriptions themselves, then yeah you do have a point about that.

10 hours ago, Ryuke said:

I have too many badges. Not enough feathers.

Anyone know if we can inherit skill? Swift sparrow and axe experience at least.

Pretty sure we can, every one of the new skills seem to be inheritable as far as I can tell.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

I really want to draw a terrible Nino, and give her tome to Camilla.  Flying mage is absolutely nuts - flying mage with enough MT to OHKO nearly anything, far more so.

Also considering -raven and Iote's Shield for the ultimate archer bait unit.  Out of all of the characters, Camilla's the most interesting IMO (Lucina has the skills, Camilla has the movement type and unique utility - so far).

7 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Ah, sorry about that. At the time I just copied the in-game descriptions word for word. Or if you're referring to the in-game descriptions themselves, then yeah you do have a point about that.

Oh no, I wasn't refering to your description, just the description NOA/the game gave it =p.