Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

The second voting gauntlet is pegasus knights vs. wyvern riders, with teams being as follows:

Pegasus knights: Hinoka, Palla, Subaki, Cordelia;
Wyvern riders: Minerva, Camilla, Beruka, Cherche.

The Final Round has concluded with Camilla securing an overwhelming victory over Minerva!

If the combined amount of votes exceeds 10 billion by the end of the event on April 11th, everybody will get 20 orbs, 5 of each great badge, and 5,000 universal crystals.

The final vote count at the end of the event was 61,714.8 million, which exceeded the goal sixfold! Will we get additional rewards? Time will tell!

I supported Minerva. For the glory of Macedon!

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, another voting gauntlet?

I really hope Camilla doesn't become a Lucina 2.0 and steamroll her competition.

I might go with Cordelia since I have one, for the point bonus. But I like most of these characters so I'm conflicted lol

Eh Camilla probably because I'm trash. Prob join up with Minerva or Cherche if she loses but TBH I doubt that. 

Camilla and Cordelia will probably be the final rounders unless they wind up going against each other sooner. 

Would you mind linking the source? (I don't doubt you; I just want to read up on it myself)

EDIT: I like pegasus knights a lot more in general, but Cherche is one of my faves (whereas none of my favorite pegs are up there) soooo

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Cordelia and Subaki are my only options for the point bonus. And if the matchups are similar to the previous gauntlet, it's likely that the final round is going to be Cordelia vs. Camilla.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

I feel like Hinoka and Cherche will have a decent chance as well, in addition to Camilla/Cordelia. The other four (Especially Subaki) seem thoroughly screwed, really.

Yeah, no kidding... Poor Beruka especially. 

I like a lot of the others (Palla Hinoka and Cordelia are all cool), but wyverns >>>>> pegasi for me. Still, not sure how they expect those other four to compete with anyone else present... ;; Palla in particular seems screwed since she's a sword (Ruby at that) competing against lances, while the other pegasi are disadvantaged against wyverns.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Awesome thanks! Guess I'll definitely be spending on wyverns. I've been wanting to build Brave Axe Cherche for a while, and this potentially lets me get a Brave Axe+ and a 5* Cherche all in one go :D

Cherche for me <3

although i love Hinoka and Beruka too, so might go to them if Cherche loses, although I don't think Beruka is that popular anyway

i have both Cherche and Camilla for unit bonus so if Camilla is in the finals I probably have to go to her for some extra feathers as a last resort.

might see a lot of archers in battles haha

Hope I'm wrong but it's likely gonna be Lucina 2.0.

My only question is whether Bunnilla counts.  They said they treat Easter units as distinct, but who knows in voting gauntlets.

1 minute ago, Beo said:

Hope I'm wrong but it's likely gonna be Lucina 2.0.

My only question is whether Bunnilla counts.  They said they treat Easter units as distinct, but who knows in voting gauntlets.

I'm certain they want you to use vanilla Camilla oh hey that rhymed. When they say they're distinct units, they mean it, so I don't see why they'd make an exception in the voting gauntlet.

...Not a fan of any pegasus in particular on that list, but I'll be staying with the pegasi on principle. Palla because Whitewings, and then Cordelia because I feel like she and her daughter will be broken in my all-peg team.

Lol, Tsubaki is the only guy. I almost wonder why they didn't go with Florina or one of Palla's sisters instead of the guy. I have to back him up, though, he and Narcian were the MVPs for me clearing the flier tower quest, and Narcian isn't here.

Honestly the struggle with me is that I like pretty much all these characters equally, but none of my favorite peg knights and wyvern riders are there (Florina and Catria, to name a few </3)

But I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope this is more like Chrom vs Ephraim and not like Lucina vs... everyone from the last gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Dolce said:

Honestly the struggle with me is that I like pretty much all these characters equally, but none of my favorite peg knights and wyvern riders are there (Florina and Catria, to name a few </3)

But I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope this is more like Chrom vs Ephraim and not like Lucina vs... everyone from the last gauntlet.

If going by poll results, the final round's going to be Cordelia vs. Camilla with Camilla being likelier to win the gauntlet.

5 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Looks like Camilla, for me. If only they had used this to bring in Miledy.

Being completely honest Miledy is only popular with 0 growths/LTC players. She would lose round 1 against a Fates dweeb.

Welp, here are my predictions...

Cordelia: Will likely make it to the finals for Pegasus Knights.
Hinoka: May reach the second bracket.
Palla: May reach the second bracket, but may lose to Hinoka.
Subaki: The perfect loser. (He stands no chance, just like Elise.)

Camilla: Lucina 2.0, will likely annihilate everyone else.
Minerva: May be the Ephraim for this particular Voting Gauntlet.
Cherche: Personal favorite and to whom I will be sending my support. However, Cherche may just make it to the second round.
Beruka: Has better odds than Alfonse because Snake Eater and Headband. Will likely lose the first bracket.

When Cherche falls, I'll likely end up going Camilla as she is the only unit I have besides Beruka. If I get a Minerva, then I'll support her instead of Camilla. // The Pegasus Knights are all right, with Palla being my favorite out of them all. I would rate Cordelia higher, but her Heroes artwork is not to my liking.

Also, keep in mind if they have that "final round bonus" thing again to save up on Flags for maximum Feather gain.