Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Either Camilla or Cordelia will win this one, no doubt. *rolls eyes*

I figured you'd say something like this lol

There is only a Fish's chance in the desert that Minerva will win against Camilla. Not to sure about Cordelia though. I actually think it's gonna be Camilla vs. Hinoka in the end.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

There is only a Fish's chance in the desert that Minerva will win against Camilla. Not to sure about Cordelia though. I actually think it's gonna be Camilla vs. Hinoka in the end.

Possible, but Cordelia is pretty popular while Hinoka sadly isn't. She's the most overlooked of the royal siblings, likely because she was a late addition to the game. She apparently wasn't even in the original story draft.

I'm disappointed there's no banner for new characters though. Why no new characters, IS? That's rather boring...

I'm a bit torn here -- I would absolutely join team Hinoka, but I don't have her. =(  Do I go for her anyway, missing out on the bonus points and thus a better rank, or back the surefire winner in Camilla...?

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

It's not worth it. Especially when the final round is 3,000 feathers at max and it's hard to climb ranks in a more popular team. Thinking about it, I might change my mind if I notice Cordelia steamrolling her opponents.

I'm aware, but I still see plenty of people say "I'd support X, but Y is going to win and I want more feathers" and "I don't care who wins, so I'll support X because they're going to win" and such.

Part of the reason I think the winning team in these things shouldn't get any additional reward. It's supposed to be a popularity contest, for pete's sake.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I agree with Ana, the end is likely to be Camilla vs. Cordelia.

Remember that Cordelia was one of the Awakening characters to get swimsuit CGs AND get an expy in Fates. Not to mention she placed pretty high in the CYL poll IIRC.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

21 minutes ago, Hardy said:

How about Greil Mercenaries, don't you think so?

That would require Tellius characters to be added to Heroes which apparently won't happen until the game is dead.  We need more Awakening and Fates characters and 5678 Lucina banners!

3 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'm a bit torn here -- I would absolutely join team Hinoka, but I don't have her. =(  Do I go for her anyway, missing out on the bonus points and thus a better rank, or back the surefire winner in Camilla...?

If you go for Camilla it's likely going to be hard to get a high rank anyway considering how popular she's going to be.

Not to mention thanks to the focus you might have a better chance at pulling her. Stockpile those orbs!

OMG.  Frederick, do you realize what you just DID? LOL

He just said "For milord, Chrom!"...while beating Chrom. (doing the paralogues atm) That was hilarious.

EDIT: For some reason I thought this was the general thread. Oopsie. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Aw, no Florina?

Of those listed, I'd probably go for Hinoka and Cherche.  After that, pretty much anyone except Camilla.

Hm...if most people are going to be saving flags for the later rounds, maybe anti-Camilla folks should just go for her first opponent and spend all their flags, just to knock her out early.  (I know it's not likely to happen, but it would be funny if it could be pulled off.)

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1st Join team Minerva Unless you want to be corrupted

2nd I don't think so, otherwise were going to get thwomped no matter who we choose

Lmao I think I might, to be fair. I'm going to be sacrificing my 5* regular Camilla for her weapon anyway before the gauntlet hits and my +Atk +1 Minerva has served me well so far, so she deserves it. <3

You know something is wrong when all the Wyvern are female....

Like WTF Intelligent System.

Where's Haar. Cormag. Heath. Travant. Michalis. Galle. Zeiss. Narcian. Valter. Glen. Shiraham.Gerome. Ashnard (not a Wyvern)

(God damn waifu emblem)

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm disappointed there's no banner for new characters though. Why no new characters, IS? That's rather boring...

This has to be the last hurrah before Ike comes. No new characters because they know which characters from a certain era need to be added. So they're hoping people will barf all over the current banner, "The super cute (yuck)" spring festival. Then when no one has orbs pulling for their favorite characters from the gauntlet + the current banner + the extremely good characters in the grand hero battle focus.

I just have an itch y'know

1 minute ago, hunty said:

Lmao I think I might, to be fair. I'm going to be sacrificing my 5* regular Camilla for her weapon anyway before the gauntlet hits and my +Atk +1 Minerva has served me well so far, so she deserves it. <3

Good, good!

Slowly the Macedon loyalists continue to grow.

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

If you go for Camilla it's likely going to be hard to get a high rank anyway considering how popular she's going to be.

Not to mention thanks to the focus you might have a better chance at pulling her. Stockpile those orbs!

That's kind of what I'm thinking; I probably shouldn't expect much from ranks this time around.

I may join Hinoka anyway, and just hope and pray I can pull her from the banner lol

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Bandwaggoning cause you lost the last time?

Reveal hidden contents

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

I'm not gonna persuade you or anything because I don't want to get too absorbed.

But it's getting mighty hard to not adjust my signature a little bit

Not really bandwogoning so much as none of the other choices are my favorites.  There's no Jill, Florina or Fiora, and I don't have Minerva.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This has to be the last hurrah before Ike comes. No new characters because they know which characters from a certain era need to be added.

That's a funny way to spell Titania.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Not really bandwogoning so much as none of the other choices are my favorites.  There's no Jill, Florina or Fiora, and I don't have Minerva.

Neither do I have Minerva but that won't stop me from joining her.

Edited by Vaximillian

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Possible, but Cordelia is pretty popular while Hinoka sadly isn't. She's the most overlooked of the royal siblings, likely because she was a late addition to the game. She apparently wasn't even in the original story draft.

Yeah. I don't really believe Hinoka will be able to win over Cordelia. But you guys don't think Minerva has a chance? Is Camilla that popular?
I'll probably join team Camilla anyway since I only have her, Palla and Subaki, but I wish Minerva could pull through.

I'm also dissapointed with the banner. I thought/hoped we would have both the spring banner and the additional characters. Why did nintendo give me so many orbs and made me skip two consecutive banners?! That's cruel :kefka:

On a side note: An all flyer gauntlet? THIS IS GOING TO BE TAKUMI NIGHTMARE

Edited by r4v1sh

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hmm so I guess you really want those feathers huh? Meanwhile I'm still sitting on 33,000 feathers. I can throw away feathers at this point!

Feathers! One for you! One for you! Everyone gets a feather!

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's a funny way to spell Titania.

Edited

Spoiler

Psh, As if!

I keep forgetting Cherche is in the gauntlet She's probably gonna get Chop-Suey'd too.

Camilla= Lucina
Cordelia= Chrom
Minerva= Ephraim
Cherche= Eirika
Palla= Sharena
Beruka= Elise
Subaki= Alfonse

I don't know who Hinoka would be. I don't think she would be Leo honestly.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Camilla= Lucina
Cordelia= Chrom
Minerva= Ephraim
Cherche= Eirika
Palla= Sharena
Beruka= Elise
Subaki= Alfonse

I don't know who Hinoka would be. I don't think she would be Leo honestly.

I think Cordleia is closer to Ephraim

Camilla = Lucina
Minerva = Eirika
Cherche = Sharena
Beruka = Elise
Cordelia = Ephraim
Hinoka = Chrom
Subaki = Alfonse
Palla = Leo

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Camilla = Lucina
Minerva = Eirika
Cherche = Sharena
Beruka = Elise
Cordelia = Ephraim
Hinoka = Chrom
Subaki = Alfonse
Palla = Leo

Cordelia? Ew no way. Minerva fits more to me. She is from a more older game (kinda like ephraim). She is a solid unit (like ephraim). She's a babe (like ephraim). She even has the same defense as ephraim!

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Cordelia? Ew no way. Minerva fits more to me. She is from a more older game (kinda like ephraim). She is a solid unit (like ephraim). She's a babe (like ephraim). She even has the same defense as ephraim!

Yes but Cordelia is in all likelihood going to make it to the final.

Minerva is clearly Eirika, she's in the same side of the tourney as the likely winner and is in all likelihood going to get destroyed whenever she faces off with Camilla.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

18 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Camilla = Lucina
Minerva = Eirika
Cherche = Sharena
Beruka = Elise
Cordelia = Ephraim
Hinoka = Chrom
Subaki = Alfonse
Palla = Leo

I think the reason Ephraim is Minerva is because Ephraim was the beloved underdog. Minerva would probably fit that since people are actually rooting her *cough @Arcanite cough* for this month's gauntlet despite knowing full well that they aren't beating Camilla. Cordelia would be Chrom because well... people like Chrom as much as they like Cordelia (after all they were chosen for the Summer Scramble DLC). As such, I don't think Hinoka should be Chrom. Everything else seems fine (i'll draw the line with Cherche and Sharena though). Also, Cordelia would probably put up quite a fight against Camilla in the finals.

Edited by Falcom

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Yes but Cordelia is in all likelihood going to make it to the final.

Minerva is clearly Eirika, she's in the same side of the tourney as the likely winner and is in all likelihood going to get destroyed whenever she faces off with Camilla.

I realized this after lol

Why couldn't Minerva be a pegasus ;-;

I personally feel like the people who choose over a paltry 1500 feathers rather than which character they like most defeats the entire purpose of the gauntlet, but who am I to tell them how to play  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, I don't expect Cherche to win the whole thing, but I'm sticking with her ship till the end.