Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I just realise....it might be because none of my friends selected Subaki LOL

Yeah, that's a likely reason. The Voting Gauntlet notification still implies your friend's lead units will join if possible.

@Silent Mercenary No she doesn't, it's been confirmed.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Silent Mercenary said:

Does anyone know if Spring Festival Camilla counts for the bonus in team Camilla?

She does not.

5 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Ohw. No one on my friendslist joined team Beruka. Damn.

Beruka suffers from the same problem she does in fates. Everyone who even marginally likes/wants to use her has Camilla as a better option. : / (Joined Camilla for the ez feathers, Hinoka being the first fight means she'll stomp the rest without even trying.)

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Beruka suffers from the same problem she does in fates. Everyone who even marginally likes/wants to use her has Camilla as a better option. : / (Joined Camilla for the ez feathers, Hinoka being the first fight means she'll stomp the rest without even trying.)

Not because you're Camilla's retainer or something?

9 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Ohw. No one on my friendslist joined team Beruka. Damn.

None of my friends has joined team Cordelia too. My Cordelia team up with a straght 4* Azama and 4* Michallis and got rekt in the very first match. So sad.

Nobody on my friend's list appears to have joined team Tsubaki, but my friend's list isn't the best indicator of anything when it's comprised of:

1 online friend who de facto joined Minerva's team
3 IRL friends who don't play that often
1 online friend who hasn't played in 16 hours
1 guy who hasn't touched the game in 4 weeks
3 people who haven't played anywhere between 8 hours to 3 days
And one person who played 35 minutes ago

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Not because you're Camilla's retainer or something?

Well, I like Camilla in fates because she's a good unit, but I like Selena in heroes because of her design.

Since my Camilla favoritism is pragmatic, it means I'd only support her if it advances my goals. Since my Selena favoritism is flat-out bias, it means I'd support her pretty much no matter what.

(Beruka's a fellow retainer too, so, while Selena would understandably like Camilla more, she'd probably be 50/50 between the two anyway.)

2 minutes ago, Hardy said:

None of my friends has joined team Cordelia too. My Cordelia team up with a straght 4* Azama and 4* Michallis and got rekt in the very first match. So sad.

It's okay, I'm with you, fellow enthusiast. I think I'll save all my flags for round 2, against the Big Bad Camilla. I don't know if we'll beat her, but definitely gonna try. DEATH TO COW Tbullet

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, I'm with you, fellow enthusiast. I think I'll save all my flags for round 2, against the Big Bad Camilla. I don't know if we'll beat her, but definitely gonna try. DEATH TO COW Tbullet

Yeah, i don't intend to use flags on the first round too, just wait and see how things go.

Whoa, Tsubaki and Beruka are almost neck-and-neck.

Tsubaki: 4,821,221
Beruka: 4,845,510

That said, their scores are pitiful in terms of sheer numbers.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Whoa, Tsubaki and Beruka are almost neck-and-neck.

Tsubaki: 4,821,221
Beruka: 4,845,510

That said, their scores are pitiful in terms of sheer numbers.

I'm kinda expecting this to become something like a minor Chrom vs Ephraim.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cordelia: 9,224,367
Cherche: 5,248,245

Hm, is most of the Cordelia army holding back too? Or are we fewer in number than I think lol?

Likely few in numbers; Camilla already has over 59M points.

Glad to see Team Minerva winning and here's hoping that said streak will continue. And though I'll be sad to see Team Minerva lose eventually it'll be worth it just to see the screeching that will ensue as a result of Camilla's victory triggering everyone.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

I sided with Camilla just because I have confidence she'll be the winner, and by the scores we're seeing it's looking like I'll be more right than I expected. I wonder when we'll get a voting gauntlet that isn't a complete steamroll.