Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, komasa said:

Sad to hear that, imo you're better off with us, Team Minnie, afterwards. ;) Our train is nicer. 

tumblr_noif4jjAfr1r9jsqxo1_250.gif

uX2LHLk.gif

It's probably a lot cleaner, that's for sure lol

Unfortunately it comes down to the fact that I have Camilla, but no Minerva. =(

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Troykv said:

There is a easy explanation for this rolfstomping, early flags and a bigger (not known how large) team; they used the flags to artifically increase their numbers to insane levels... this with the objective to make the enemies want to surrender.

Intimidation tactics :ph34r:

Well, it's not going to work on us. Fire Emblem fans never turn down a challenge: why do you think we're here in the first place?

GLORY TO MACEDON! DOWN WITH NOHR! MINERVA OR BUST!

Hello, I am new here but I wanted to say, I think people is not very clever if they are jumping to the bandwagon Camila for just 500 feathers.

While it's true they will get 500 feathers free it's also  a lot more dificult to rank. I for example joined Minerva, still I haven't burnt any flag and I am ranked 6000+, thats 1700 feathers, 700 more than if i would joined Camila.

In the other hand I think that seeing my ranking without spendind any flag I have the oppinion that team Minerva is not burning flags while I am sure team Camilia is burning flags like hell just to be able to rank. Now I am just debating if I should spend some flags to make a better rank now that it's easy or wait to the final battle against Camila just for fun.

3 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Some of the current scores:

Cordelia - 96,831,819

Cherche - 55,190,951

Hinoka - 89, 621, 504

Camilla - 616, 054, 666

Very clever Camilla fans, you already have a high chance to win and you want to make sure everybody gives up using your bigger group and early feathers... haha... But it won't work with me.

Edited by Troykv

I went Team Hinoka for a few reasons

1. I have a lvl 40 Hinoka

2. I love Hinoka

3. I like beating up Camilla

But we're losing so much, I don't like this,

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, it's not going to work on us. Fire Emblem fans never turn down a challenge: why do you think we're here in the first place?

GLORY TO MACEDON! DOWN WITH NOHR! MINERVA OR BUST!

#TeamMinerva #FlyingAxes #RedEyeGreenDragon #MacedonianRoyalty #ForTheFamily #BestUnitInShadowDraon #HauteclereChoppinFools #SubakiAndBerukaGotNothinOnUs #CantStopWontStop #StillOnTheGrind #PutTheRapGameFEInAChokehold #ImADragonButImNot

I guess Camilla really is going to be the second coming of Lucina.

That's kinda depressing.

Joined Team Subaki because I feel bad for him being stuck competing with estrogen squads, and more importantly, easy feathers due to how small his army would be.

I'm surprised he's outpacing Team Beruka, for the moment, and as far as I can tell they're currently the closest match, and likely will stay that way for the remainder of the gauntlet, since Camilla will continue waltzing over her competition, sadly, and I can't see Subaki/Beruka winning Round 2 no matter who it is.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm ranked in team Cordelia with a score of 440. Either that means that a lot of us are sitting on flags, or there are really not very many of us.

I'm ranked 700ish with 205 flags spend, so not a lot of people on our team are using flags to much. Probably for the best considering who our opponent in the next round is.

Edited by Bartozio

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#TeamMinerva #FlyingAxes #RedEyeGreenDragon #MacedonianRoyalty #ForTheFamily #BestUnitInShadowDraon #HauteclereChoppinFools #SubakiAndBerukaGotNothinOnUs #CantStopWontStop #StillOnTheGrind #PutTheRapGameFEInAChokehold #ImADragonButImNot

But the one true way to use Minerva is Sniper MInerva

Just now, JSND said:

Only on Jake because he reclassed from actual Fire Emblem Cannon

Am i dank yet

Your puns are bad.

Reclassing Draug should most definitely be canon, though. Dude has like no defense.

Welp. I joined Team Palla. An unthordox choice for myself since I've only played 3ds fire emblem. Do I regret my choice? No. Is my team going to lose? Most likely. Will I join Team Minerva? Yes, out of respect for defeating us and being a Hero that i don't feel bad rallying behind

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'm surprised he's outpacing Team Beruka, for the moment, and as far as I can tell they're currently the closest match, and likely will stay that way for the remainder of the gauntlet, since Camilla will continue waltzing over her competition, sadly, and I can't see Subaki/Beruka winning Round 2 against Minerva

You're welcome

3 minutes ago, Namarid said:

Welp. I joined Team Palla. An unthordox choice for myself since I've only played 3ds fire emblem. Do I regret my choice? No. Is my team going to lose? Most likely. Will I join Team Minerva? Yes, out of respect for defeating us and being a Hero that i don't feel bad rallying behind

Thanks, always appreciate the support. United we stand!

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Unfortunately it is unlikely to generate the hype that Chrom vs. Ephraim did because...who are they?

I would put it more towards Leo and Ephraim as I don't foresee Beruka upsetting the match and taking the lead. Subaki would most likely be leading by a small margin for the rest of the round. 

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Unfortunately it is unlikely to generate the hype that Chrom vs. Ephraim did because...who are they?

That's why I'll join Minerva if Cordellia doesn't win next round. (Which she won't).