Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

11 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

Hey, it's a sign that all the defeated Hinoka fans are gonna back us up. Rip Hinoka fans, your sacrifice will be remembered.

Once round 1 is over, I'm supporting Camilla. If somehow Camilla loses, Minerva is next in line for me.

I live up to my promises and I repay my debts.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SilverCrusader said:

How do i add people from here on FE heroes? Is there a friend code somewhere?

On the home screen, there's a big rock in the bottom left corner. That's the friend rock.

Click that, then click on the Search (magnifying glass) icon. You'll be able to see your own friend code as well as be able to look up other peoples'. 

3 minutes ago, SilverCrusader said:

How do i add people from here on FE heroes? Is there a friend code somewhere?

Here

Look on the first post, there's a ton of people already there 

Edited by Arcanite

Everyone on team Minerva please check to make sure you don't have a green rep (unless its Minerva).  I've been paired with spring chrom 3 times...and theres no spring chroms on my friends list.

Just now, Lushen said:

Everyone on team Minerva please check to make sure you don't have a green rep (unless its Minerva).  I've been paired with spring chrom 3 times...and theres no spring chroms on my friends list.

Remember it's 

Your unit

Friend list

Random ally on same team

So that could just be multiple people with the same rep

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Only one of your teammates is from your friends list, the other is not.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Only one of your teammates is from your friends list, the other is not.

Yea my point is I've been paired with people on Team Minerva who have a green rep whose not Minerva.  You shouldn't be doing this because most people are running Minerva and I keep getting team comps like:
Minerva
Minerva
Some-Other-Green-Unit

I'm on team Cherche, and I've now faced multiple all-blue non-Cordelia teams. It's really puzzling ... if you were trying to counter Cherche, you should run red units, why are you running blue units (that aren't even Cordelia?) Make no sense to me.

Just now, Fly_or_Die said:

I'm on team Cherche, and I've now faced multiple all-blue non-Cordelia teams. It's really puzzling ... if you were trying to counter Cherche, you should run red units, why are you running blue units (that aren't even Cordelia?) Make no sense to me.

I'm on Team Cherche and just ran into a team of 3 reds lmao

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't mind how it is, honestly. To be fair, when I first saw it, I thought Cordelia had a large chance against Camilla since she always seemed stupidly popular to me... I haven't kept up with the current results, but there will also always be people who stick with their favourites. Subaki was never going to win against Camilla. She's a main character... he's not. I think pretty much all of the top people were main characters up until a point (mostly lords).

I want to keep the feather rewards because why not? I wouldn't like there to be any other reward. New art for the character? We'll end up with a gazillion Luncinas and Ikes and no others, which is not exciting at all. Shards... a bit lacklustre and might not give people incentive to play. I think this is the best way to do it. Everyone gets the orbs for participating (providing it hits 10bil or whatever the figure is) so it's just a bit of fun in the end. Who really cares who wins?

I could do with a gazillion Lucina's, but my wallet...not so much.

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

If you want to win the next round. Join team Minerva and save your flags.

If you want team Minerva to win, join team Cordelia next round and use up ALL OF YOUR FLAGS. I would appreciate it if someone would assist me with that.

I will be sticking with Cordelia. Once she loses, then I will switch to Minerva.

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom. said:

I have just one question: How the hell is Subaki beating Beruka?

Hello to you from team Tsubaki! He did beat her out in the small twitter poll they did, seems to reflect that. Beruka is a really underappreciated character, I'm only fond of her because she carried me pretty hard in my Conquest run, but she was classed to dread fighter, oops..

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

Hello to you from team Tsubaki! He did beat her out in the small twitter poll they did, seems to reflect that. Beruka is a really underappreciated character, I'm only fond of her because she carried me pretty hard in my Conquest run, but she was classed to dread fighter, oops..

Haha, that's funny. I did the same exact thing (Reclass to Dread Fighter). 

I joined Team Cordelia because pegasus knights are my favorite class and I figured she had the best chance... even if she's not my favorite. To be honest, the only pegasus knight I particularly like in this tournament is Palla.

I'll probably jump ship to Team Camilla for the finals, assuming she beats Cordelia.

To Team Cerche:

Well this is vexing, right Minerva?  Minerva!  Minerva?   

Hey Minerva are you winning?   Minerva?  Minerva?   

Vote Cerche!  The only character obsessed with another character in the polls! 

5 minutes ago, Maelstrom. said:

Granted, both are crap in Heroes.

You are tempting me to make a full Ward Fliers flying wall of fire and sharp things flying armor knight team.

40/47/34 and 46/49/34 bulk with full Ward Fliers stacks and flying mobility is nothing to sneeze at.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

You are tempting me to make a full Ward Fliers flying wall of fire and sharp things flying armor knight team.

40/47/34 and 46/49/34 bulk with full Ward Fliers stacks and flying mobility is nothing to sneeze at.

What do I know? I'm just a scrub who crushes everything with a Nino team. I've had a grand total of zero decent fliers. That team would be pretty cool to see, though.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm honestly surprised at Cordelia's small backing lol. Thought she did well in the poll.

I've got her back! I'm surprised, too, though. I figured she'd be on par with Camilla.

Edited by Cossack>Cavalier