Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I'll tell y'all one thing: If y'all are blowing through flags like you say you are and people over on Camilla's side are saving flags like I am, things are NOT lookin' good for the final round lol. I would advise people to save their flags but I think people might be getting more feathers this way, so maybe the means justifies the end....?? IDK. 

Being perfectly honest, with Camilla having more votes than everyone else combined during the first round, it feels mathematically impossible to beat her no matter what. I mean, I'm pretty sure we're (Yes I'm on your team as well) all saving flags because there's absolutely no pressure to blow them. I personally am just going to blow everything in the final round because bigger rewards, and also because big numbers kind of humor me in their own little way. So yeah, if they're blowing flags as they claim, the final round is probably going to be an extremely ugly massacre that puts Lucina vs Ephraim to shame.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I'll tell y'all one thing: If y'all are blowing through flags like you say you are and people over here on Camilla's side are saving flags like I am, things are NOT lookin' good for the final round lol. I would advise people to save their flags but I think people might be getting more feathers this way, so maybe the means justifies the end....?? IDK. 

I don't particularly care who wins out of Minerva and Camilla, since I like them both. I'll be on Team Minerva, since I like her more than Camilla, but I'm burning my flags for Subaki as he's my favourite for this gauntlet. Plus, it means I rank high and get lots of feathers. I think I got 3000 (with the winning 500) last time, so it's all good for me :)

Edited by Cute Chao

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What do you mean? Cordelia has Triangle Adept, and she's weak to Axes, so her hits on Camilla would be like 0x4 lol.

Pretty sure they meant in Awakening, Cordelia through reclassing can have access to Bowbreaker, Axebreaker abd even Tomebreaker.

Also there is no Triangle Adept in Awakening.

Fun fact, her child Severa can have access to all breaker skills depending on her father (so has the potential to get Swordbreaker and Lancebreaker if she has acess to Wyvern Rider class)

Just now, mcsilas said:

Pretty sure they meant in Awakening, Cordelia through reclassing can have access to Bowbreaker, Axebreaker abd even Tomebreaker.

Also there is no Triangle Adept in Awakening.

Fun fact, her child Severa can have access to all breaker skills depending on her father (so has the potential to get Swordbreaker and Lancebreaker if she has acess to Wyvern Rider class)

Yes, I know. That's not where the confusion arose.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

The entire spheal's deeper than this, but that basically sums up Minerva's part of it. A little detail is her sense of honor and respect for her opponents, such as not seeing Marth as an enemy, despite being on different sides (when they first meet, she actually withdraws from the fight, cause she cannot stand the tactics that the general used.) When approaching Macedon, she tells Marth that even though she always has and still loves her brother, she, herself, must be the one to take him down, along with her countrymen hence her most famous line:

“But history needs to remember that when Macedon went astray, it was a Macedonian who set things right.”

Lastly, she, herself, didnt want the throne, but the people willed it so it happened. And this is just Shadow Dragon

I can't have worded this more eloquently. She is one of the few character where it was stronger for her characterisation not to kill her brother despite what he'd done to her and Maria. It says so much for her compassion in addition the honour and dignity in her characterisation. She had every reason to kill Michalis, and could have been easily been justified to do so. Instead she decided to restore her family as well her country, I think that speaks a lot for her personality. 

And on a more personal note. Back then when I played SD and New Mystery. She was the first Princess I knew at the time that acted truly acted like royal.  She took the responsibility that went with the title of Princess which was so rare at that time (cause Disney).

Anyway I'm just so happy that she's finally getting some attention thanks to this gauntlet. Even if she never wanted the title she'll always be a Queen in my heart :')

Okay, and now I need to just apologise for gushing haha.. 

-----

Speaking of apologies: I am so sorry Subaki!! I swear, I'll 5* you to make up for it ;~;

AND GO TEAM CORDIE!! I'll be cheering for you from this side. NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!

K7L8Bav.png

Spoiler

I'd give a few words of encouragement to my second fave Fates sibling too, but she doesn't need it at all lol. 

I'm trying to decide how many flags I should use for Tsubaki. I want to rank decently, so I should use some flags, obviously, but I don't want to use them all because I do want to save a few for Minerva. I've used about ... 210 so far and haven't done all of the quests. What do you guys think?

Shadow Dragon in general had a really respectable showing of their playable Royals tbh between Marths potrayal in that game, Minerva, and Caeda

None of them is as great as Hardin though. 

Edited by JSND

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I swear, if I get another mono-blue team again, I'm going to be really pissed. Seriously, 4/5 of my matches against Subaki have been 3 blues.

At least it's not as bad as having to fight colorless and blue teams with only three reds! I had to rely on my own m!Robin because I kept on getting two red swordies as partners way too often.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

At least it's not as bad as having to fight colorless and blue teams with only three reds! I had to rely on my own m!Robin because I kept on getting two red swordies as partners way too often.

Well, it might seem that way, since blue is a pretty good position on the weapon triangle, at least until you run into multiple Ninos 

Fuck, Nino is an absolute terror. I'm almost done training my 5-star Nino (she's level 38) and the extent to which she tears up some low-resistance slow red units terrifies me. She's squishy enough, though, so at least I can take her out easily as long as I don't get killed by her first!

I just run a Minerva (for the extra points mainly) and teams with several blues usually leads to a quick and easy victory.

Since I gave her desperation she also can take out a large chunk of the slower red units once she's below 75% hp.

Edited by HyperBowser

First round was pretty fun for team Tsubaki. Plus getting 3000 feathers was definitely nice. Will see how many flags I would need to get 2500 from round 2, though I would also like to save some for the finals.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I deployed my Tsubaki and my opponents are three reds. Math is an interesting subject.

Lucky you, all the fights I've done on second round had me at total disadvantage :P:

(Team Minerva was smart enough to even send someone with Harsh Command when I got @eclipse's Jakob lol)

EDIT: @Silith13 Couldn't add you since your friend list is apparently full. My id's 8160484473 if you want to add me.

Edited by Sylphid

5 hours ago, Astellius said:

An alliance and a friendship to last a lifetime.

I know that I've met some fellow Minerva fans through this, and I think that's awesome! :D

The only 5-star character I have who has enough SP to create a full set of skills like that is Roy, he was my first 5-star character... I like Roy well enough, but he's not great. In Binding Blade, he was fully likeable (but not loveable). ...Hey, want to trade characters? My Roy for your Minerva?

As tempting as that is (Roy is my very favorite, and the game has trolled me pretty hard with him), no way! I'm trying to collect all of the Akenia characters, and Marth/Minerva are my favorites of the bunch. I do sincerely hope you get her, though! When her first focus was coming up, I horded orbs pretty hard and just kept pulling green.

20 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

First round was pretty fun for team Tsubaki. Plus getting 3000 feathers was definitely nice. Will see how many flags I would need to get 2500 from round 2, though I would also like to save some for the finals.

Lucky you, all the fights I've done on second round had me at total disadvantage :P:

(Team Minerva was smart enough to even send someone with Harsh Command when I got @eclipse's Jakob lol)

Speaking of which, have you been getting my Robin at all? How's he been doing for you, if at all?

28 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

EDIT: @Silith13 Couldn't add you since your friend list is apparently full. My id's 8160484473 if you want to add me.

You couldn't add me because you already did last round. Team Beruka remember?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Speaking of which, have you been getting my Robin at all? How's he been doing for you, if at all?

I did get Robins few times during round 1, though I'm not sure if they were yours. I think @XhenD had him up at some point as well.

Whoever's he was, he definitely helped against certain colorless pests and few other opponents who I needed magic to take down.

My Robin's +spd -atk and I haven't given him a B-slot skill yet. 36 attack and 32 speed, equipped with bonfire! That said, I'm about to promote a Setsuna to give him bowbreaker and I may give him rally attack from a spare Raigh. He'd be more recognizable then!

7 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

I did get Robins few times during round 1, though I'm not sure if they were yours. I think @XhenD had him up at some point as well.

Whoever's he was, he definitely helped against certain colorless pests and few other opponents who I needed magic to take down.

I had Ryoma and Julia before I changed to Klein. Although I can change to M!Robin or any other characters (e.g. bummy Chrom/Xander) if you guys need them. I even have a Minerva :lol:

How is Camilla vs Corderlia and Minvra vs Tsubaki fairing? I want to know which army is stomping more so I know whom to pick :P (To be fair I already know the answer It's Camilla and Minevra respectively but how much points ahead are they?)