Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Woo, I'm done with my Robin! He now has bowbreaker and rally attack! If you're on team Tsubaki, hope he helps you out!

P.S. To those on team Tsubaki, please stop sending me red sword units.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

@Sunwoo I'll keep an eye for him

@Silith13 I've been Team Tsubaki from the start though. (Might you be mistaking me for Frenzify? We both have the best troubadour as our pic)

Okay. Send a request. I only have 23 friends in my list so it's weird you couldn't.

Sub 160 mil vs Min 233 Mil btw.

33 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I had Ryoma and Julia before I changed to Klein. Although I can change to M!Robin or any other characters (e.g. bummy Chrom/Xander) if you guys need them. I even have a Minerva :lol:

Maybe all the Robins were Sunwoo's then after all :P: (I could have sworn I saw a Robin as your lead at some point). Ryoma and Klein were definitely helpful. Julia... Not so much but that's due to unfortunate match-ups (it's hard for her to be awesome when her allies can't tank the opposition on terrain that favors the enemy more). Use whoever you like!

@Silith13 Sent. Funny it didn't work earlier.

@Sunwoo Switched Lucina back to Sharena for now. Let me know if you want Minerva, Hawkeye or Kagero instead (my only non-red options aside from Sharena, Kagero is 4*)

Will do, thanks, and let me know if you want someone else besides m!Robin as well. If your teammates are throwing you a lot of reds too, my Nino and Takumi may the best options besides Robin to send out, though.

31 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

How is Camilla vs Corderlia and Minvra vs Tsubaki fairing? I want to know which army is stomping more so I know whom to pick :P (To be fair I already know the answer It's Camilla and Minevra respectively but how much points ahead are they?)

Camilla: 1,265,725,180

Cordelia: 292,187,587

Cordelia will win in the end though, we're just lulling team Camilla in a false sense of security. So join us!

19 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Camilla: 1,265,725,180

Cordelia: 292,187,587

Cordelia will win in the end though, we're just lulling team Camilla in a false sense of security. So join us!

I'm not sure that's how it works bud. XD

It's unfortunate that this gauntlet only has "Curb stomps" or "distinct winners" in every round. Too bad it isn't more dramatic :(

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I'm not sure that's how it works bud. XD

It's unfortunate that this gauntlet only has "Curb stomps" or "distinct winners" in every round. Too bad it isn't more dramatic :(

Subaki and Beruka were neck and neck throughout. Wouldn't call that one a curb stomp or even a distinct winner, if that helps. Kept me on my toes :)

Minerva is thrashing my poor Subaki very soundly, though.

To be honest, I'm surprised that Tsubaki is even able to match Minerva at a 2-to-1 ratio. The only guy isn't doing as badly as I thought he would. (I expected him to lose during the first round, actually!) But this doesn't bode well for Minerva's chances against Camilla. If Minerva only has a 2-to-1 ratio against Tsubaki, while Camilla has a super lead against Cordelia, team not-Camilla is surely fucked.

14 hours ago, JJ48 said:

Where is everyone getting these ideas that she's pretty and attractive?  A large bust does not automatically make one beautiful.  If anything, her wildly non-proportional measurements make her seem more grotesque than anything else.  She lacks the cuteness of many FE females, as well as the stately dignity of others.  Even disregarding her "bad girl" mannerisms, her looks are average--at best--for females in the series.  Combine that with her personality, and I would absolutely say she's unattractive.

If you're looking for a GOOD female character, I'd say Cecilia is better. She may not be good in FE6, but her personality, voice, etc. makes up for it. She's not that bad looking either.

How popular a character is shouldn't be judged off of gameplay. That's part of the reason Camilla is so popular. But if she was worse as a unit, she wouldn't be as popular.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's all useless... You can't beat the machine...

I just went back and read this

Spoiler

Die 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have no incentive to battle even though I joined team Cordelia after Hinoka lost. I'm sick of Camilla.

I wish you'd have joined Team Minerva. She appreciates the help and she would have gotten you 500 bonus feathers. #FeelBadForYa #ShuddaWuddaCudda 

5 minutes ago, XhenD said:

Meanwhile Team Subaki is slaughtering Team Minerva!

Your tactics are quite interesting. However! Team Subaki is not our enemy!

ANYONE ON TEAM SUBAKI READING THIS! REMEMBER ONE SIMPLE THING, WE MAY BE ENEMIES BUT WE CAN TAKE A STAND TOGETHER! I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER WANT NOHRIAN SCUM TO PREVAIL IN VICTORY! IF YOU DO THIS FOR MINERVA, YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR HOSHIDO! DON'T LET CAMILLA THINK THAT SHE HAS TWISTED EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR! SAVE YOUR FLAGS! WE ONLY WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, AND YOU WILL BE A MAJOR KEY IN GAINING THE VICTORY OVER THAT TYRANT LIZARD QUEEN!

MINERVA

WANTS 

YOU!!!!!!!!

Just now, Arcanite said:

I just went back and read this

Reveal hidden contents

Die 

I wish you'd have joined Team Minerva. She appreciates the help and she would have gotten you 500 bonus feathers. #FeelBadForYa #ShuddaWuddaCudda 

ANYONE ON TEAM SUBAKI READING THIS! REMEMBER ONE SIMPLE THING, WE MAY BE ENEMIES BUT WE CAN TAKE A STAND TOGETHER! I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER WANT NOHRIAN SCUM TO PREVAIL IN VICTORY! IF YOU DO THIS FOR MINERVA, YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR HOSHIDO! DON'T LET CAMILLA THINK THAT SHE HAS TWISTED EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR! SAVE YOUR FLAGS! WE ONLY WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, AND YOU WILL BE A MAJOR KEY IN GAINING THE VICTORY OVER THAT TYRANT LIZARD QUEEN!

MINERVA

WANTS 

YOU!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I am not joining any wyvern teams. I prefer Pegasus knights. I'll go to whichever Peg knight is left after this, if there is one. If there isn't, that's a shame. They're way better than wyverns...

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...Serious question: if Subaki upset Minerva, would we rally around him instead or go "Screw This, I'm Outta Here"?

I would say to join him. Anything that can possibly beat fucking Camilla.

Edited by Anacybele

12 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I just find it weird a lot of people sit and complain Camilla is over sexualized but say absolutely nothing about Charlotte. 

Don't worry. I hate Charlotte. As well as Kagero.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...Serious question: if Subaki upset Minerva, would we rally around him instead or go "Screw This, I'm Outta Here"?

How about we wait to answer that question ;)

Just now, Anacybele said:

Anything that can possibly beat fucking Camilla.

I don't like Camilla either, but geez Louise! I only wish you had brought this enthusiasm to team Minerva!

If Subaki loses, are you gonna Join Team Minerva then? I know you said you don't like wyverns but I'm begging you here! :'(

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I would say to join him. Anything that can possibly beat fucking Camilla.

the only  creature with feather that can beat Camilla isn't any peg knight, it's the owl FEH. Assuming they have extra round like previous gauntlet... 

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

MINERVA

WANTS 

YOU!!!!!!!!

Lol, calm down man, I'm already joining Team Minerva after Tsubaki loses XD I think Tsubaki himself would rather side with Minerva rather than the Nohrian princess of boobs anyway.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't like Camilla either, but geez Louise! I only wish you had brought this enthusiasm to team Minerva!

If Subaki loses, are you gonna Join Team Minerva then? I know you said you don't like wyverns but I'm begging you here! :'(

NO. Now stop asking me to. I don't think it would help at all anyway.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

the only  creature with feather that can beat Camilla isn't any peg knight, it's the owl FEH. Assuming they have extra round like previous gauntlet... 

...What? What extra round? There was no extra round. Every time I went back to the gauntlet after the first one ended, it just shoved the "You Lose" screen in my face again because Lucina won.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

To be honest, I'm surprised that Tsubaki is even able to match Minerva at a 2-to-1 ratio. The only guy isn't doing as badly as I thought he would. (I expected him to lose during the first round, actually!) But this doesn't bode well for Minerva's chances against Camilla. If Minerva only has a 2-to-1 ratio against Tsubaki, while Camilla has a super lead against Cordelia, team not-Camilla is surely fucked.

Sadly the silent majority on the losing team will most likely just go to the team that have the biggest chance of winning. Those feathers are important you know.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Anacybele Join Minerva anyway. We're mostly pegasus, and a knight of justice with a massive hammer will never go amiss.

ONCE AGAIN, NO. N FUCKING O. Now can I PLEASE be left alone here?!

I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed at a character I despise and boobs being shoved in my face at near every turn right now. It's nothing against any of you. I just didn't play this game to get massive boobs in my face.

Edited by Anacybele