Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's team Minerva doing? We're doing bad. Like really bad. I wish you good luck. We couldn't do much against the power of boobs.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

ONCE AGAIN, NO. N FUCKING O. Now can I PLEASE be left alone here?!

I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed at a character I despise and boobs being shoved in my face at near every turn right now. It's nothing against any of you. I just didn't play this game to get massive boobs in my face.

Sorry, posting lag.

2 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Well, I guess I'm raising the flag for Minerva, despite not having her... I feel strangely manipulated by @Arcanite. Lol.

You weren't manipulated, the decision was yours to start. You simply are refreshed that you aren't on a Nohrian team, which us not a bad thing. In fact, I'm happy that it feels weird to you! Switch up the scenery you know?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

ONCE AGAIN, NO. N FUCKING O. Now can I PLEASE be left alone here?!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

NO. Now stop asking me to. I don't think it would help at all anyway.

O........Okay :(

Spoiler

*cries to sleep*

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lol, calm down man, I'm already joining Team Minerva after Tsubaki loses XD I think Tsubaki himself would rather side with Minerva rather than the Nohrian princess of boobs anyway.

To be completely honest, it's getting hard remembering who I recruited. But it was directed to all people who were Team Subaki. Happy you're joining the team though :)

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I mean, I'm, excited. Maybe there's 2 or 3 other people as hyped as I am but I'm sure everyone knows that beating Camilla isn't gonna be easy pickings. I wish it was, but it ain't.

I am! Go Minerva! She's my favorite female wyvern rider! You'll have to see what my favorite male one is once he gets added....

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

Let's not get hasty about who to join next round. Team Subaki has a very good chance to advance, Subaki is clearly everyone's favourite male Pegasus rider in this gauntlet.

He's the only male pegasus rider in this gauntlet XD

7 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I know I said this before, but it's almost impressive how you manage to keep this recruitment drive up for so incredibly long. 

I would help him, but he's doing fine rallying the team on his own.

Just now, The Lord Of Gems said:

I am! Go Minerva! She's my favorite female wyvern rider! You'll have to see what my favorite male one is once he gets added....

Cormag? Cause that's my favorite. Either that or if I switched Jagen to a Wyvern knight in shadow dragon.

...Here's another question: is it possible for the developers to choose another Voting Gauntlet with such a clear victor again? I can't think of a theme amongst the other high-ranking CYL characters that would take one, and exactly one, of them.

Sad thing is, even though I don't like Camilla at all for either her character OR her design, I'd find her popularity more acceptable if she was liked more for her character than just her boobs. But people who think women are just good for their looks will be who they are.

EDIT: Camilla isn't a CYL character.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

He's the only male pegasus rider in this gauntlet XD

That's what I said. Subaki is the undisputed number 1 favourite male Pegasus rider in this gaunlet because he's literally perfect.

If Jill or Haar were in the game, they're wyvern teams I WOULD join. But at the same time, Marcia and Elincia would probably be there too, and I'd still join them first. Elincia especially.

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

To be honest, I'm surprised that Tsubaki is even able to match Minerva at a 2-to-1 ratio. The only guy isn't doing as badly as I thought he would. (I expected him to lose during the first round, actually!) But this doesn't bode well for Minerva's chances against Camilla. If Minerva only has a 2-to-1 ratio against Tsubaki, while Camilla has a super lead against Cordelia, team not-Camilla is surely fucked.

Being the only guy might help him out... the fandom isn't only made of fanboys looking to back up their waifu. Only in majority :)

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

NO. Now stop asking me to. I don't think it would help at all anyway.

...What? What extra round? There was no extra round. Every time I went back to the gauntlet after the first one ended, it just shoved the "You Lose" screen in my face again because Lucina won.

I think Empress was referring to that Twitter Event that was held after the Voting Gauntlet. It pitted Feh the owl against Lucina, and uhh... more re-tweets meant Lucina won... or something... It was really confusing...

The point is though, we got free orbs due to the event.

Just now, The Lord Of Gems said:

Yep. It's Cormag. Haar is pretty cool too.

Ah! You have good taste Mr. Gems!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But people who think women are just good for their looks will be who they are.

I'll be the first to argue that this isn't necessarily true, any guy can like any girl for any reason. But Camilla is a fictional character. So people that like her for her looks don't have to be people who think women as a whole are just characters in a video game that they can like (or dislike) for whatever reason.

In fact, you saying that means one can also say "People that dislike a women for her looks will be who they are". Sometimes ya just gotta let it go, Frozen Style :)

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I think Empress was referring to that Twitter Event that was held after the Voting Gauntlet. It pitted Feh the owl against Lucina, and uhh... more re-tweets meant Lucina won... or something... It was really confusing...

The point is though, we got free orbs due to the event.

Oh, I never heard about that at all.

I don't hate Subaki... Well, actually I hate him as a unit in Fates, which is made all the more annoying due to how he considers himself perfect (wrongly)... But anyway, I don't strongly hate Subaki, so I won't rain on anyone's parade, but I will say expecting him to beat Minerva is very wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'll be the first to argue that this isn't necessarily true, any guy can like any girl for any reason. But Camilla is a fictional character. So people that like her for her looks don't have to be people who think women as a whole are just characters in a video game that they can like (or dislike) for whatever reason.

In fact, you saying that means one can also say "People that dislike a women for her looks will be who they are". Sometimes ya just gotta let it go, Frozen Style :)

I dislike Camilla for both her character AND her looks though. I'm not even sure which of those aspects I think is worse for her either. But you do generally have a point.

I think that the victor should get a special costume. I know that's a bad idea but so long as the devs don't include only one clear popular character in that group, then its fine.

3 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I don't hate Subaki... Well, actually I hate him as a unit in Fates, which is made all the more annoying due to how he considers himself perfect (wrongly)... But anyway, I don't strongly hate Subaki, so I won't rain on anyone's parade, but I will say expecting him to beat Minerva is very wishful thinking.

*sigh*

Lemme give you a little tip on Team Minerva, you're not here to crush anyone, or kill anyone or destroy everyone, you're literally here to get as many people on your side as possible! 

Don't say stuff like "actually I hate him as a unit in Fates"! Say, Subaki is awesome and I hope his people join my team :)

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I dislike Camilla for both her character AND her looks though. I'm not even sure which of those aspects I think is worse for her either. But you do generally have a point.

If she has more responsibility to NOT ditch the throne in BR I might like her more... But nah, no. I'm just a sucker for the trope chains of commanding-alternatively, the concept of Noblesse Oblige. So characters that defies their throne just lost my vote. 

And I think, should Camilla lose her head, she would be still popular anyway, like Celty from Durarara. 

Demotivational.Poster.full.274699.jpghttp://www.zerochan.net/274699

Edited by DraceEmpressa