Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#GenderAssumptionIsStrong

But yeah, you guys already know what's going down in the feather department ;)

I think Mr Smokestack was referring to himself.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Well, I've seen more Michalis than Minerva, but that still doesn't help me very much against the plethora of Lucinas and Takumis I've been running into.

Fam hmu with some of those Robins I could use one or two. 

I'm pretty sure we're friends. Would changing my Takumi to M!Robin be any help?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think Mr Smokestack was referring to himself.

I'm too distracted right now

These lifetime movies are getting too hot

Spoiler

Quickly edits post to not look like a complete psycho

Just now, Kiran said:

I'm pretty sure we're friends. Would changing my Takumi to M!Robin be any help?

That's alright, I could actually use Takumi more atm since the colorless quest is the only one I haven't completed yet (I'm amazed that I have at least two friends on Team Minerva with a Takumi rep but have yet to get either of them in battle RIP)

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Yup, I added you a while back. I guess it's just bad luck that I haven't been getting your Takumi very much :/

I hope my Death Blow Reinhardt's been putting in work for you (but I can switch him out with a 5* of any color if you request it)

I haven't really gotten him since last round.  This time it has just been a lot of Ninos for me, which hasn't been too bad. 

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm happy to know she's helping. :O You even referenced a song!

Reveal hidden contents

You really are me, huh?

She's gotten me through some tough battles, I'll say. If we are one person our ranking in the gantlet would be out of this world.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

I haven't really gotten him since last round.  This time it has just been a lot of Ninos for me, which hasn't been too bad. 

She's gotten me through some tough battles, I'll say. If we are one person our ranking in the gantlet would be out of this world.

It's weird to me because like half my friend list is Team Minerva, but I've just been cycling through the same 2-3 reps for 253550 points so far this round smh

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Well, I've seen more Michalis than Minerva, but that still doesn't help me very much against the plethora of Lucinas and Takumis I've been running into.

Fam hmu with some of those Robins I could use one or two. 

yikes, well i have mine out there hopefully he'll decide to exist on your team one day

11 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Gotcha! I hope my flying tank serves you well

can't wait to use him, been wanting to test out a 5* michalis i have jackcrap for decent axe users so he's pretty much my only option atm

Time to start fielding Red and Colorless units to get the Gauntlet missions done, since my allies are always Green or Blues.

Just now, komasa said:

Finally. I am free. Time to join fray in the name of Minerva and Macedon!!! Muahahahaha!!!~

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Oh wow. And I thought I was hype about this!

Hurry up and start ranking for your feathers!

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

can't wait to use him, been wanting to test out a 5* michalis i have jackcrap for decent axe users so he's pretty much my only option atm

He is honestly a lot of fun to use and can actually take a hit from quite a few of the prominent reds that pop up everywhere, and that iote's shield is SO nice with all of the Takumi's and Klein's running all over the place. 

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

@DLNarshen I've got a pretty strong Kagero (Defiant Atk 3 + Reciprocal Aid + Hone Spd 2) as my lead serving Team Camilla if you need another one.

Sent one to you too.

I'm sitting at around 5380 cumulative ranking with 300 flags left -- looking to break into, and stay, in the top 5K tomorrow when I complete the arena related gauntlet quests.

Go Team Minerva! We've got this, we're only at a 9 billion point deficit. We can do it!! We're so close!

And it's fun being able to burn through the feathers finally! Saving up all the feathers for this round is going to net a nice flag reward. After this is over, I'll have enough flags to upgrade a character. I wonder who it should be?

Spoiler

Was just trying to fit in with everyone else by interchanging of 'flags' and 'feathers.'

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Go Team Minerva! We've got this, we're only at a 9 billion point deficit. We can do it!! We're so close!

And it's fun being able to burn through the feathers finally! Saving up all the feathers for this round is going to net a nice flag reward. After this is over, I'll have enough flags to upgrade a character. I wonder who it should be?

Reveal hidden contents

Was just trying to fit in with everyone else by interchanging of 'flags' and 'feathers.'

Lol I noticed that too. You know what they say!

From rags to riches, and from flags to feathers 

Spoiler

Then back to flags sometimes 

282k gets me 371

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Hide contents

haha, i actually thought you were legit and was like "i know people have been mixing them up a lot but this is a whole new level"

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

He is honestly a lot of fun to use and can actually take a hit from quite a few of the prominent reds that pop up everywhere, and that iote's shield is SO nice with all of the Takumi's and Klein's running all over the place. 

wow yeah, now that i'm looking at it, he can take being doubled from a sword user with at most 46 attack. pretty good stuff right there

Just now, 1japanfan said:

What do you guys think of the outcome of this Gauntlet? Hopes for the nest one?

It's not over yet! Minerva is going to make a comeback and crush Camilla so hard.

I hope the nest gauntlet will have lot of feathers in it for me. And that we get people who are roughly the same popularity, so each match could actually be a contest, and the winner isn't just completely obvious from the start. I mean, the last one had Lucina, that one was totally obvious, and now this one, with Minerva. One with legitimate competition would be fun!

6 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

lol.

Aren't you the person who made that hate thread? About a certain person?

Wyverns won so I'm happy! Minerva didn't win but eh, I can live.

I hope the nest one is Bows vs. Daggers. 

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

I like the Christmas Cavalier idea I saw.  It would also require adding more Christmas Cavaliers, which would be nice.

Maybe Light Mages vs Dark Mages.  It would also give them a reason to re-release Lucius as a proper Light Mage.

I'm at Rank 20,717 with a Score of 132,100 currently.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Aren't you the person who made that hate thread? About a certain person?

Wyverns won so I'm happy! Minerva didn't win but eh, I can live.

I hope the nest one is Bows vs. Daggers. 

But without Takumi

2 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

lol.

like a lot of other people have been saying, they need to make it more balanced and stop throwing in the one really popular character everyone pretty much knows will win, in addition to putting characters with a large popularity gap between all the others (Beruka and Tsubaki...probably Cherche too 8( ). still, i'm glad the gauntlet had some characters that i wanted to support. i hope in the next one they pit a bunch of nobodies against each other or a bunch of popular characters against each other. i just ask for an even playing field, here.