Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No, keep takumi, because Kagero is on daggers ;)

I can't remember why, but I have a feeling Niles (Zero) would have a strong following

Edited by BestFriendJ0
capitalizing names

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh wow. And I thought I was hype about this!

Hurry up and start ranking for your feathers!

But of course! Missed out on the first VG afterall, so I'm super hyped for the final round in this. All the good vibes from this thread adds to it too :'D.  

It's so satisfying pressing the 200 option after refraining for so long. Don't worry mate, I have loads of flags to burn and a Minerva too, let's see what can be done about rank >:)

3 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

lol.

What do you guys think of the outcome of this Gauntlet? Hopes for the nest one?

Agreed with more balanced fights so much. I'd like to see more male characters too involved too, poor Subaki >_>

I think a mages vs archers gauntlet would be cool... though I'm unsure how I feel about any gauntlet that has the potential for Takumi to be in it.

I'd also be down for more quirky themes like Green hair vs Red hair or Yellow hair vs Purple hair or something ridiculous like that. 

Just now, komasa said:

It's so satisfying pressing the 200 option after refraining for so long.

Ikr? I was so used to hitting the x1 button, I even accidentally pushed it once earlier today. So I have 200,100 points, and plenty of flags still to use!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No, keep takumi, because Kagero is on daggers ;)

I think the Pineapple's a lot more popular than Kagero.  Kagero has two big reasons for being popular, but if Takumi, or any Top 10 Character, really, is in the Gauntlet, everybody will just bandwagon onto them, unless it's all Top 10 Characters for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I went to bed, woke up, and my ranking plummeted. Somehow I'm still IN ranked, however. How?

Which side are you playing for?

4 minutes ago, komasa said:

It's so satisfying pressing the 200 option after refraining for so long.

Indeed it is. It's also nice to see my ranking going up for a change!

I've used up all the flags I had stockpiled for Minerva and am currently sitting at rank 658 with a score of 253770 points (though I recently fought, so it probably isn't accurate since it hasn't updated yet). I spent everything I had for Cherche and used a small amount in Round 2 to rank in top 50k, but otherwise I've been saving.

Unfortunately, I'm out now, unless I actually get one of my Takumi friends to fight with me for once...

(If the gauntlet is nearing its end, I'll just use my own Takumi for the quest, but I'd really rather not have to switch out of using Minerva for the bonus points unless I have to)

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I think a mages vs archers gauntlet would be cool... though I'm unsure how I feel about any gauntlet that has the potential for Takumi to be in it.

I think Tomes vs. Manaketes is a little better. The battle of the magic users!

Mage vs. Archers sounds cool too

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Ikr? I was so used to hitting the x1 button, I even accidentally pushed it once earlier today. So I have 200,100 points, and plenty of flags still to use!

Little bit behind dude I'm at 292k hee hee hee

I'm going to start running my Takumi and Nino to finish the gauntlet quests myself. If you're on my team and need one, I could probably lend them to you for a bit, since I don't have a Minerva to lead with.

EDIT: ... The person ranked number 2 has an Effie with a carrot. Okay.

Edited by Sunwoo

Personally I expect there to be a gauntlet with everyone from a GHB in it once there are enough for that, it just feels like something that would happen, and will probably feature them as banner units (like this one) and be when they get put into summons.

Somehow I'm almost in the top 1k for the entire gauntlet, which I really don't expect to last, but I can at least try, those feathers would be nice.

The two ideas I think would be cool for future gauntlets would be the Christmas Cavs one and and Ests vs. Jeigans gauntlet...though both would require several additions to the game.

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The two ideas I think would be cool for future gauntlets would be the Christmas Cavs one and and Ests vs. Jeigans gauntlet...though both would require several additions to the game.

Kent and Sain ftw.

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Aren't you the person who made that hate thread? About a certain person?

Wyverns won so I'm happy! Minerva didn't win but eh, I can live.

I hope the nest one is Bows vs. Daggers. 

Indeed I was. I guess it got a bit out of hand. I just expected 1 or two people to comment and they would let off some steam with me. 

22 minutes ago, Desidelia said:

I also need grey units to finish the quest, if someone wanna add me is 8402634246 

I will put my takumi as leader seeeing the need of everyone

You can use your own Grays to do the quests, too.  That's what I've been doing, just don't use Flags if you have a Bonus character.  You might get a slightly lower socre overall, assuming you are battling at every possible interval, but at least you're guaranteed to get your Flags that way.

34 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've used up all the flags I had stockpiled for Minerva and am currently sitting at rank 658 with a score of 253770 points (though I recently fought, so it probably isn't accurate since it hasn't updated yet). I spent everything I had for Cherche and used a small amount in Round 2 to rank in top 50k, but otherwise I've been saving.

Unfortunately, I'm out now, unless I actually get one of my Takumi friends to fight with me for once...

(If the gauntlet is nearing its end, I'll just use my own Takumi for the quest, but I'd really rather not have to switch out of using Minerva for the bonus points unless I have to)

What I did was just

do Takumi for 5 rounds, and select the no flag option for that. Losing a total of 50 points is worth it for a net gain of 11000. 

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

What I did was just

do Takumi for 5 rounds, and select the no flag option for that. Losing a total of 50 points is worth it for a net gain of 11000. 

Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and do that if I still haven't completed the quest by this time tomorrow. 

I know but competition is fierce in the top ranks, 10 points matter, if i get the quest i will put rank 10, not that it matter for feathers is just for fun, see to where i can arrive :P

Edited by Desidelia