Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

As the 5-star character I have pulled most among them (enough to +10 despite never being a focus character), Hinoka has my support for as far as she can go.

If or when she loses, Camilla is next in line.

I like Minerva, but she was literally the last character I was missing from the launch characters.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla is obviously going to win, this thread is pointless.

Edited by L9999

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The question was "who are you going to support?" and not "who do you think is going to win?"

Since Narcian is not in I guess I'll go Camilla since I'm desperate for feathers.

Hmm, not sure if it's going to be another Lucina situation. Personally I think the results of the previous involved more than just popularity, but some of those factors require info we don't have yet. (mainly the exact details of the line up, though we can speculate on that) Might be a bit more favourable mix, still 3ds stacked but with Birthright instead of Heroes and Mystery instead of Magvel (no tag word that I know of) 

On characters chosen, the awakening pair is the only one that couldn't be considered a retainer and lord thing. (Subaki is a stretch of course)  Any thoughts on a pair they could have used/introduced to fit the theme? (It'd be a pegasus and wyvern, maybe pegasus lord to keep it even, but it's a hypothetical so rearranging seems fine)   

Edited by goodperson707

My plan was to join the one that is most likely to win. Turns out I'm legitimately supporting them anyway. In before i eat my words and Camilla loses the final or something.

I semi-regret tossing my Camilla away now, even if she was a 4* with terrible nature (I believe it was -Atk and +Res or something). I'm not that fond of any of these characters, although I might support Cordelia just because she is kind of my most-liked character in here, and I got a brand-spanking new Cordelia with great nature the other day...

Hmm, well I think I will go for the one that will win, most likely. Camilla. Also since I don't really care for any of the other characters, that will make it easier. I love Erika, so she was my pick last time. No favs in this one. If they had put in Florina, then it would be her all the way.

Even if there's no one I really like in this gauntlet, unlike the previous one, I will never support Camilla, even though she's pretty much guaranteed to win this. Honor over feathers for me. I'm probably going to support Minerva first then swap to the Pegasus knight that makes it to the finals.

I feel like a not insignificant portion of Lucina's supporters (and the reason she had so many) was because a large portion of people who don't even care for her flocked to her side because they perceived her to be the most popular. This ended up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy because the more people went to Lucina because they THOUGHT she'd win by a landslide, the more likely it became that Lucina would ACTUALLY win by a landslide because so many people supported her just for "easy feathers". That's not to say she would or would not have won by a landslide regardless, but I don't think anyone can deny that people jumping on the bandwagon played a huge role.

And now the same thing is happening with Camilla before the gauntlet even begins...

I wish I could support them all, fliers were my favorite characters in the FE games I have played. Since it's not possible, I'll support Palla as long as she lives, then I'll probably just follow the crowd.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I feel like a not insignificant portion of Lucina's supporters (and the reason she had so many) was because a large portion of people who don't even care for her flocked to her side because they perceived her to be the most popular. This ended up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy because the more people went to Lucina because they THOUGHT she'd win by a landslide, the more likely it became that Lucina would ACTUALLY win by a landslide because so many people supported her just for "easy feathers". That's not to say she would or would not have won by a landslide regardless, but I don't think anyone can deny that people jumping on the bandwagon played a huge role.

And now the same thing is happening with Camilla before the gauntlet even begins...

...Do you think we're ever going to get a gauntlet without an outlier?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...Do you think we're ever going to get a gauntlet without an outlier?

I have no idea, but I really hope so because they're going to get stale quick otherwise. 

Definitely not supporting Camilla either, it sounds like she doesn't need my support anyway. Going to support Tsubaki in the first round (and he's surely going to lose) and once he loses I'm not sure who I'm going to support next.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

They should have a gauntlet with the 8 least voted-for units in that event a few months back. Once they make it into the game, of course.

According to my spreadsheet, this is Charlot, Scipio, Cimbaeth, Deimne, Bloom, Danann and Glade. I don't recognise them all by name, but the notes do state that they are all Jugdralian.

Coincidentally, 9th least voted was a Tellius character (Daniel), followed by Akaneia (Frost), Magvel (Hayden) and then more Jugdral characters.

Glade probably wrecks that one since hes the only playable character

The real reason he is so low at that poll is because the nature of poll having unpredictable result in the lower areas anyway. That and Thracia being unknown

Edited by JSND

Just now, phineas81707 said:

According to my spreadsheet, this is Charlot, Scipio, Cimbaeth, Deimne, Bloom, Danann and Glade. I don't recognise them all by name, but the notes do state that they are all Jugdralian.

Coincidentally, 9th least voted was a Tellius character (Daniel), followed by Akaneia (Frost), Magvel (Hayden) and then more Jugdral characters.

Lol, who? Never played Jugdral though, so that's probably why. I'd just vote for the ones that perform the best in Heroes, I suppose.

If memory serves right, Hayden is Tana's father, the king of that...north-western continent I forget the name of?

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Lol, who? Never played Jugdral though, so that's probably why. I'd just vote for the ones that perform the best in Heroes, I suppose.

If memory serves right, Hayden is Tana's father, the king of that...north-western continent I forget the name of?

Frelia. (Hey, as you mentioned, he is Tana's father, and the only one of that cast I recognise is Ishtar's.)

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Not sure how I'm gonna decide after the last one. Camilla is the easy 500 free feathers, but I might take Palla to blow out all my points, get a good ranking there and then just go to Camilla once I lost.

You should save your flags for the final round, since the feathers earned in the army rank there will be doubled. If the other gauntlet is anything to go by.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

You should save your flags for the final round, since the feathers earned in the army rank there will be doubled. If the other gauntlet is anything to go by.

Everyone is gonna do that after the last one, I feel, not sure if it's really that beneficial for me, but I don't think it will matter too much in the end, might just go with Camilla from the get-go as I am rather lazy. The other problem is that I do not possess a Camilla, and therefore my point gathering would be inefficient.

1 hour ago, L9999 said:

Being completely honest Miledy is only popular with 0 growths/LTC players. She would lose round 1 against a Fates dweeb.

Obviously, I'd foght for her until the end, though. The only other Wyvern I like as much is the ever loved Haar.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

My plan was to join the one that is most likely to win. Turns out I'm legitimately supporting them anyway. In before i eat my words and Camilla loses the final or something.

Pretty much why I'm going with her.