Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Well, I'm backing team Minerva, and so far, I've gone undefeated in my matches (plus I defeated a Lucina with an Ephraim :P). I also got Rebecca as my lead unit on my first team so others have an archer to blast down any fliers.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Ward Fliers Stack? I have a Flyer team: Camilla, Minerva, Palla, and Catria (kinda want to replace Catria with someone better, but I don't have Cordelia). Palla's Goad Fliers & Minerva's Ward Fliers are pretty awesome together. 

24 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You are tempting me to make a full Ward Fliers flying wall of fire and sharp things flying armor knight team.

40/47/34 and 46/49/34 bulk with full Ward Fliers stacks and flying mobility is nothing to sneeze at.

Just now, Solunar said:

Does Ward Fliers Stack? I have a Flyer team: Camilla, Minerva, Palla, and Catria (kinda want to replace Catria with someone better, but I don't have Cordelia). Palla's Goad Fliers & Minerva's Ward Fliers are pretty awesome together. 

All in-battle buffs stack with each other.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

All in-battle buffs stack with each other.

Accidentally posted your quote afterwards... 

What I mean is, if you have two different fliers with Ward Fliers, does it double the effect?

Just now, Solunar said:

Accidentally posted your quote afterwards... 

What I mean is, if you have two different fliers with Ward Fliers, does it double the effect?

As long as the receiving unit is in range of both, yes. You can get a maximum of 3 stacks on a single unit for a total of +12 Def and +12 Res.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

As long as the receiving unit is in range of both, yes. You can get a maximum of 3 stacks on a single unit for a total of +12 Def and +12 Res.

Well Dang. That's good to know. Team Camilla btw. Mainly cuz she's been with me from the start and a great unit that helped me beat all GHBs so far. And I have 3 of her. Lucked out and got the green tome version.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

my 4* Michalis + 12 defense would mean 45 defense, that's more than Gwendy def+  that'd be scary.

It would also put my 4* Subaki at 45 defense. Each of them would be pretty much invulnerable to their WTA strengths (in terms of physical damage at least)

too bad I don't have that...

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

Is it bad I actually have hope that Minerva can win...

Not at all. If anyone can grant an impossible dark horse victory, it'll be Minnie. 

11 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

my 4* Michalis + 12 defense would mean 45 defense, that's more than Gwendy def+  that'd be scary.

It would also put my 4* Subaki at 45 defense. Each of them would be pretty much invulnerable to their WTA strengths (in terms of physical damage at least)

too bad I don't have that...

Subaki is already pretty much untouchable by Reds without the buffs, but 45 Def means he'll just tank everything short of Emerald Axe+ pretty well lol.

I haven't been paying much attention to the bracket, was Minerva on the opposite side of Camilla, or same side of the bracket?

I don't like how the game doesn't let you check the tourny tree while the gauntlet is still underway, I think they should change that.

6 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

I haven't been paying much attention to the bracket, was Minerva on the opposite side of Camilla, or same side of the bracket?

I don't like how the game doesn't let you check the tourny tree while the gauntlet is still underway, I think they should change that.

left side bracket: hinoka/camilla, cherche/cordelia

right side bracket: minerva/palla, subaki/beruka

at this rate next round will be camilla/cordelia and minerva/subaki, then likely camilla/minerva for the final

Just now, r_n said:

left side bracket: hinoka/camilla, cherche/cordelia

right side bracket: minerva/palla, subaki/beruka

at this rate next round will be camilla/cordelia and minerva/subaki, then likely camilla/minerva for the final

So after Subaki loses I can help Minerva against Camilla, sweet!

17 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

So after Subaki loses I can help Minerva against Camilla, sweet!

Exactly! 

Happy to know that you know what's good ;)

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Exactly! 

Happy to know that you know what's good ;)

I will also join Team Minerva if I think she has a chance against Team Camilla!!! (which I don't)

Decided to go with Cordelia. I think my sister is likely to go Minerva. (And that's initially, the other two she mentioned interest in most likely aren't going to make it to the next round)  I just need to get off my butt and find/get her 4 more friends, I've been procrastinating on that. 

I have a 5 star Gordin on my phone, but I will use either Takumi with Obstruct 3, or Lyn with Vantage 3 for my other profile. Also I'm going to join the team on the right side that I feel will win.

Dropped to rank 4120 now. I might have to spend some flags tomorrow to get a good top 10K end.

It actually says my total rank is still 98884 which surprises me. Must mean most people are holding their flags.

5 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

Decided to go with Cordelia. I think my sister is likely to go Minerva. (And that's initially, the other two she mentioned interest in most likely aren't going to make it to the next round)  I just need to get off my butt and find/get her 4 more friends, I've been procrastinating on that. 

Well your sister is bae!

She can request me cause I'm team minerva too

I have a sword breaker M Robin alternating t adept and defiant speed 

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well your sister is bae!

She can request me cause I'm team minerva too

I have a sword breaker M Robin alternating t adept and defiant speed 

Minerva would most likely have been my second choice (definitely will switch to her if it follows estimated results,)  but yeah Minerva is the one she said she'll choose now, Minerva was her first 5* too. And hey if I went the war agasint Camilla angle nothing wrong with fighting in both fronts. 

Edited by goodperson707

Oh my god Team Beruka is gaining ground against Team Subaki fast. Now they are trailing only by 3,1 million votes compare to 5,2 million votes an hour earlier. I'm panicking!!!

Edited by XhenD