Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't care, I despise her. And I know certain others here that wouldn't hesitate to say similar things about her either. If IS continues making more characters just for fanservice to be shoved in our faces, I won't play FE anymore. I don't play the game for cutscenes with boobs and panties in my face.

And I already told you before, NO. Now stop, please.

I get you for me Camilla is everything that is wrong with the new FE Games in a nutshell... Might be a bit unfair but that is how i see her

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Join team minerva! It's easier to rank over here!

It's not even about ranking, you get free feathers just for showing up. Like, it's beyond stupid not do a single battle for someone (But it should definitely be Minerva).

2 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

I get you for me Camilla is everything that is wrong with the new FE Games in a nutshell... Might be a bit unfair but that is how i see her

Thank you! Fanservice has been in FE since it started, but it was never this ridiculous. And I'm not entirely against fanservice itself, I'm only against it being super blatant and shoved in our faces. Keep it off to the side so those of us that don't want to bother with it don't have to.

Edited by Anacybele

27 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

Isn't it much more proficient to choose any team but Camilla? You're ranking will be worth more than those 500 you get for winning...

You'd think so, but my personal experience is that people tend to join the winning team for the bonus feathers regardless.

Perhaps they prefer the 1,500 feathers you get for no investment than whatever they can get from actually putting effort into the game.

12 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

How can you say that when Nowi exists?

9 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Perhaps they prefer the 1,500 feathers you get for no investment than whatever they can get from actually putting effort into the game.

True that, I guess there are people who are not so invested in this game

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thank you! Fanservice has been in FE since it started, but it was never this ridiculous. And I'm not entirely against fanservice itself, I'm only against it being super blatant and shoved in our faces. Keep it off to the side so those of us that don't want to bother with it don't have to.

What I'm worried about is that it also comes at the cost of character development... Most of the characters are still the same at the end as they were in the beginning ESPECIALLY our protagonist Corrin...

6 minutes ago, salinea said:

How can you say that when Nowi exists?

That's a pretty good point. She's like a 1,000 years old but she looks like she's 12 or something.

I actually like Nowi a lot even though she has interesting clothing for the way she looks......... she's technically more qualified than anyone to wear whatever clothing she wants, she's a 1,000 years old, dang it!

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's a pretty good point. She's like a 1,000 years old but she looks like she's 12 or something.

I actually like Nowi a lot even though she has interesting clothing for the way she looks......... she's technically more qualified than anyone to wear whatever clothing she wants, she's a 1,000 years old, dang it!

Yeah I don't know but I don't really mind Nowi either... Maybe that is because they don't shove it into your face

I mean, we already know who's going to win

Spoiler

We can still come back though

So I'm just going to post my rankings. 40,000 points gets me 10,872 in Minervas army. And I still have 1,900+ feathers to go through lol

Edited by Arcanite

I was on Team Cordelia & was kinda torn about which team to join in the final round.  It's super obvious that Camilla is going to win, but I reeeally don't like her as a character.  I ended up choosing Minerva because I have her on my team, and I figured I'd get more feathers in the end anyway!  ;):

30 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can we mayhaps refrain from bashing other games or characters, okay?

Sorry.

I don't hate Nowi as a character. But boy, oh boy, her charadesign x_x

Edited by salinea

7 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I ended up choosing Minerva because I have her on my team, and I figured I'd get more feathers in the end anyway!  ;):

Yay! Happy to have you :)

Yeah, the feathers were too tempting, so I caved in and joined Minerva (since I would never support Camilla for any reason). But it's still only for the feathers, I don't care about either character.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, the feathers were too tempting, so I caved in and joined Minerva (since I would never support Camilla for any reason). But it's still only for the feathers, I don't care about either character.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so happy :D:

Glad you joined! Even though you don't care about her lol

I know we are going to lose, but I still can't help but enjoy this tiny events. I hope that they mix things up and make it more even in the future, but I'm having fun, even losing. Free feathers, 20 orbs, and I get to use characters I have never had the luck of pulling. 

Spoiler

But even if we lose, Minerva will always win... :P

Yeah you can get a lot feathers if you plan ahead. I got 5,1k feathers already, and right now I'm on course to get at least 1,9k from team ranking, 500 for winning and 2,2k for cumulative ranking (currently at 542). That would be 9,7k feathers for the whole event, counting the arena rewards, I would have 40k feathers in total by the end of the week cycle.

I'm at 110,000 right now... over 2k feathers left, haha >:3

Minerva is amazing Anacy. Even if you can't stand SD, the Macedonian arc is one of the best in the series and Minerva is the star. It's not a stretch to say she's one of the best written characters in the series (And look! No fanservice!)

You may not know much, but it's worth going outside your comfort zone to learn more! She's a dignified princess who can kick ass. I think she'd be right up your alley if you gave her a chance.

Anyone knows how some of those high ranked players have 200k points?

Does the # of friend you have affect your score that much? I remember i only got 200k every 200 Flag and i wonder if i do something wrong. Being active for 48 hours without flag shouldnt be that drastic

Also lets be honest, Minerva comes with a fanservice squad all on her own.

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Does the # of friend you have affect your score that much? I remember i only got 200k every 200 Flag and i wonder if i do something wrong. Being active for 48 hours without flag shouldnt be that drastic

Also lets be honest, Minerva comes with a fanservice squad all on her own.

Because they're gangsters like me and saved their flags from the first round

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm fairly certain those players haven't spent a flag until today, I'm also fairly certain they've been awake for the past 6 hours, and using the leader bonus in every single battle.

10 friends is all you need to get the max bonus, and the leader provides a 10% bonus

EDIT: more specifically it's 10 x #of friends (no more than 10) x 1.1 for leader matching x flags spent

Edited by BestFriendJ0