• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I guess you are right LOL

220k gets me at 685

Saving flags OP

I see your Nino below my Ninian :P

Just corious anybody can tell how many points u need in team Camila to rank 1-1000?

1 minute ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Cinnamon Roll OP, you put her up just in time to save me from a Reinhardt. We need more team events like this.

Yeah she's completely bonkerz. Didn't even give her desperation 3 yet, she only has 2 Heh 

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

it's so satisfying to just unload all the flags 200 at a time

good lord 200k and 220k, how many more flags do ya'll have? the most i'll be able to get is 260k 

Like 700 from quests, and 125 left from saving then 5 tomorrow so a grand total of 830.

Hee hee hee

So... a strange trend I've been noticing is like... more than any other by far, the guest unit I've been getting the most is Klein...?? and like... it's a fliers banner, I get that, but I seriously had no idea that Klein was so widespread, I figured I'd bee seeing more Takumi, but the ratio of Klein to literally everyone else (combined) for me has been like 2:1 at least. I keep thinking it's someone in my friendlist but no it's literally different people every time lmao. Go figure

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Given the kind of character, she is, yeah probably.

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Think about this, though: Are you more likely to be slaughtered by Camilla when you're on her side... or when you're on Minerva's side? Note that, because Camilla's the one winning, she's the one slaughtering regardless.

(Disclaimer: I fell asleep while typing this and only just got online now, if we're done with the rally cries)

So long as you stay on her good side, that is. Remember this is the kind of woman that has no qualms against cutting off someone's legs, just so that they physically cant leave, or if ordered to. 

Maybe it will be a slaughter fest with no survivors. But it isn't about winning or losing. Its about me, and every single one of us here, staying true to every ounce of blood in our veins---the blood of warriors! Our very nation of Macedon was founded on the belief to soar higher in the face of adversity and for what we believe in, unlike the Nohrian way, where only obedience is law! And though it may seem hopeless, WE believe in our just leader! For you see, it matters not the size of the wyvern in the fight; rather, it is the size of the fight in the wyvern! 

I dunno about you, or the rest of the Camillians, but I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees! We fly. Hyahh! *soars into battle*

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Like 700 from quests, and 125 left from saving then 5 tomorrow so a grand total of 830.

Hee hee hee

nice nice -thumbs up emoji- if only minever had graced us with her presence

Spoiler

i am so weak for that pun

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

(Disclaimer: I fell asleep while typing this and only just got online now, if we're done with the rally cries)

So long as you stay on her good side, that is. Remember this is the kind of woman that has no qualms against cutting off someone's legs, just so that they physically cant leave, or if ordered to. 

Maybe it will be a slaughter fest with no survivors. But it isn't about winning or losing. Its about me, and every single one of us here, staying true to every ounce of blood in our veins---the blood of warriors! Our very nation of Macedon was founded on the belief to soar higher in the face of adversity and for what we believe in, unlike the Nohrian way, where only obedience is law! And though it may seem hopeless, WE believe in our just leader! For you see, it matters not the size of the wyvern in the fight; rather, it is the size of the fight in the wyvern! 

I dunno about you, or the rest of the Camillians, but I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees! We fly. Hyahh! *soars into battle*

Wow. So heartfelt. I feel like I can do anything after reading this! In fact, I think I'll...............................................

Spoiler

Keep watching lifetime movies cause right now I'm not feeling too active.

I still like this though. I like it a lot!

18 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

So... a strange trend I've been noticing is like... more than any other by far, the guest unit I've been getting the most is Klein...?? and like... it's a fliers banner, I get that, but I seriously had no idea that Klein was so widespread, I figured I'd bee seeing more Takumi, but the ratio of Klein to literally everyone else (combined) for me has been like 2:1 at least. I keep thinking it's someone in my friendlist but no it's literally different people every time lmao. Go figure

It's luck probably

I wish I got more kleins but i have to pull out my own takumi to finish colorless quest always

but the enemy always has takumi 

or two 

or three

i've seen more gordon than klein

Edited by Thor Odinson

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

It's luck probably

I wish I got more kleins but i have to pull out my own takumi to finish colorless quest always

or two 

or three

I actually see a large variety of units. I can't really say that there is one particular unit that I always see all the time.

7 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

It's luck probably

or two 

or three

the unfortunate irony is that I've seen maybe 2-3 fliers total out of all my gauntlet battles lol. Otherwise my Kagero mops up and poor Klein pretty much isn't needed for the most part

18 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

It's luck probably

or two 

or three

Same. Despite having nearly 1/3 of my friends having a colorless as their lead....last 15-20 battles none of them showed up. Yet Nowi, who two of my friends have, shows up like 5 times. What is this sorcery? 

Anyone know what score is needed to rank in the total overall score?

9 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Same. Despite having nearly 1/3 of my friends having a colorless as their lead....last 15-20 battles none of them showed up. Yet Nowi, who two of my friends have, shows up like 5 times. What is this sorcery? 

my total score is 194,002 and my total rank is 85,034 if that gives you an idea (though i don't think the total rank has updated since my last flag dump)

10 minutes ago, Kiran said:

335k puts me at a little above 3.5k 

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, there goes that point.

Actually, from my understanding, I think Cherche is the only unit in this gauntlet without access to bows.

Nah, Bride is a thing that exists.

I am doing my best for Lady Camilla. 100,000 points so far, and still about a thousand flags to go through. Looking at the top-ranked people, though, I think a decent number have hoarded all the flags from the entire gauntlet just for this round...

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

my total score is 194,002 and my total rank is 85,034 if that gives you an idea (though i don't think the total rank has updated since my last flag dump)

2 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

335k puts me at a little above 3.5k 

Huh, thats surprisingly less then I thought it would be. So you can still rank really high just by using all of your flags.

Well, I'm not getting many feathers. >_>

I'm losing a bunch of battles again due to horrible matchups. I've been using Marth for the red unit flag quest.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Kiran said:

Huh, thats surprisingly less then I thought it would be. So you can still rank really high just by using all of your flags.

there's still an entire day of gauntlet left in addition to today, my guess is that there are still plenty of people trying to finish their quests, and taking a more casual pace.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Which is exactly what I'm doing!

Heh heh alright!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I'm not getting many feathers. >_>

I'm losing a bunch of battles again due to horrible matchups. I've been using Marth for the red unit flag quest.

I wouldn't worry about it. Try using a level one unit so the unit from your friends list cam erase them from existence! 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I wouldn't worry about it. Try using a level one unit so the unit from your friends list cam erase them from existence! 

I guess I don't have a choice except to try that, do I...

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I guess I don't have a choice except to try that, do I...

Probably, yeah. It's a cheesy strat but you'll win easy, cheap, and reliable

In other news, 271k gets me at 386 woot woot!