Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

@Thor Odinson I mostly want Navarre to get Wo Dao because he's a frigging Scarlet Sword. His sword must be appropriate. (also it has a nice proc)

Wo dao is just like

better than KE+ in every way 

but yes it also looks great on him

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Astellius If only I had a good brave axe+ fodder! I've no Camillas but I do have a spare Raven.
The downside is that he's only 4⋆ and spending 20k to simply let him go is ehhhh for me.

Yeah, it'll take me 20k feathers if I want to do this, as I would use the spare 4-star Camilla I have for it. I have a 5-star Camilla, but I want to keep her. I'm not sure who I want to upgrade with my feathers, which is why I'm thinking of doing that. I have a 4-star Reinhardt that's a candidate, so is Klein.

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yeah, it'll take me 20k feathers if I want to do this, as I would use the spare 4-star Camilla I have for it. I have a 5-star Camilla, but I want to keep her. I'm not sure who I want to upgrade with my feathers, which is why I'm thinking of doing that. I have a 4-star Reinhardt that's a candidate, so is Klein.

If either Reinhardt or Klein have a +Atk roll, I would upgrade one of those. Their BST is pretty low but Rein in particular can ORKO all but like 10 units in the game completely by himself with Death Blow. Which Klein has a 4*.

I bet you see where I'm going with this.

Edited by MrSmokestack

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

If either Reinhardt or Klein have a +Atk roll, I would upgrade one of those. Their BST is pretty low but Rein in particular can ORKO all but like 10 units in the game completely by himself with Death Blow. Which Klein has a 4*.

Klein has a -Atk nature, so I guess off with his head for inheritance! Reinhardt is lvl. 26, so I can't really tell his nature. I've also thought about Nino.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Klein has a -Atk nature, so I guess off with his head for inheritance! Reinhardt is lvl. 26, so I can't really tell his nature. I've also thought about Nino.

if you can get reinhardt to his early thirties, you can usually ballpark the calculations fwiw

4 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

So heartless. Didn't the poor girl have it hard enough with Sonia as a surrogate mother?!?!

But its implied that inherited skills is sending home. Don't cha think she'd miss..... uhhhh ok she have no one left so

Point is its for the greater good!

And then i realized Nino didn't exactly have a peaceful live to the point that she need to leave her child behind according to FE6 or something like that

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

But its implied that inherited skills is sending home. Don't cha think she'd miss..... uhhhh ok she have no one left so

Point is its for the greater good!

And then i realized Nino need to leave her child behind according to FE6 or something like that

Yeah, my mom told me she was "sending home" my first pet fish during the unceremonious toilet flush. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON HERE!

3 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

So heartless. Didn't the poor girl have it hard enough with Sonia as a surrogate mother?!?!

I meant I was considering promoting her. Or perhaps, here's an idea, off with Nino's head, stick it on a Cecilia, who would be pretty monstrous with a blade tome plus the bonuses one can have for cavalry (e.g., hone cavalry, etc.)! It's just how she can show her love for me! <3

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

I meant I was considering promoting her. Or perhaps, here's an idea, off with Nino's head, stick it on a Cecilia, who would be pretty monstrous with a blade tome plus the bonuses one can have for cavalry (e.g., hone cavalry, etc.)! It's just how she can show her love for me! <3

Frankenstein's Fire Emblemers.

I had a ton of fun with this event! Even though we lost (and badly), it was fun getting to know some fellow Minerva fans. For the glory of Macedon!

I did my best, but in the end being a responsible person and sleeping / going to work really killed me, lol

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

11 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I had a ton of fun with this event! Even though we lost (and badly), it was fun getting to know some fellow Minerva fans. For the glory of Macedon!

I did my best, but in the end being a responsible person and sleeping / going to work really killed me, lol

Screenshot_2017-04-11-14-50-19.thumb.png.3ff3785a7d3625cf9dc8e330f8ad809e.png

Still a great rank.

3 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Screenshot_2017-04-11-14-50-19.thumb.png.3ff3785a7d3625cf9dc8e330f8ad809e.png

Nicely done. It was a lot of fun. Macedon thanks you for your service!

9 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh dang, I've gottan a neutral Klein and a +hp/-Res (or is ot the other way around) Reinhardt from the gauntlet banner

i guess best to be patient and not upgrade those yet then (argh I want to use Dire Thunder Reinhardt already lol)