Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like last time I'm going to aim for top 30K on all three rounds to get a top 5-10K end on the overall end.

Since I have a level 1 beruka she's going to be my choice for easy wins on the first round. After that I'll have to switch to either Cordelia or Camilla I guess. Maybe I can mooch off Palla too since I also have her as a level 1. But that would require her to win which I don't see happening unless she faces Subaki.

I'm actually interested in that focus that looks like it's for fighting Navarre, much as it has 2 reds.

Also, likely starting with Cherche, much as Camilla will likely steamroll. But I shall not be moved by Chapter 13's fanservice-o-tron!

1 hour ago, Orson said:

So... the general consesus is that boobs is gonna steamroll the gauntlet Lucina-style?

I was pretty much gonna say the same thing LOL

If team Minerva is paired against camilla, we're bamboobzled

Edited by Arcanite
Keks

Not if Minerva can help it Ephraim style. Going to put my full backing on Cherche and Minerva. If Camilla does win for Wyvern knights, then I'm supporting her against the Pegs. Love Wyverns so much. 

I'm probably going to go Subaki - Cherche - Camilla.

I do prefer Minerva to Camilla, but suspect she will drop out of it before it gets to that point. I prefer Camilla to Cordelia (Cordelia is pretty meh to me) so I'll be going for her. I do think Cordelia stands a good chance she's very popular (although no clue how it was in the cyl, but that doesn't show true popularity for the individual characters since they might have voted for Lucina instead of Cordelia but wouldn't have voted for Camilla for ins).

I want Subaki to do well. He's such a good, handy unit. But pretty much any guy against girls (who isn't a certain lord) is bound to get smashed in this game.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You're going Minerva too? Fine taste of yours doesn't disappoint.

She's a flipping psychopath in shadow dragon. Gave Xane a silver ax, transformed into Minerva, changed Jagen to a Wyvern Knight, and everyone died. Pretty much every battle since I got Xane.

#TeamMinervaGoinHam #HauteclereChoppinYoHeadOff #KeepinItModest #NoBust4U

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She's a flipping psychopath in shadow dragon. Gave Xane a silver ax, transformed into Minerva, changed Jagen to a Wyvern Knight, and everyone died. Pretty much every battle since I got Xane.

I haven't beaten Shadow Dragon yet, but she was beast in New Mystery, starting with the Hauteclere and stuff. That she's required to snap Maria out of her possession in the final map does add to her usefulness.

I'm probably going to pull on the wyvern banner just for her.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I haven't beaten Shadow Dragon yet, but she was beast in New Mystery, starting with the Hauteclere and stuff. That she's required to snap Maria out of her possession in the final map does add to her usefulness.

I'm probably going to pull on the wyvern banner just for her.

Too bad you risk getting a 5 star Beruka.

*shudders at the thought*

Camilla and Cordelia are so going to steamroll this.

To be perfectly honest, I'm disappointed with this. Was hoping for Catria so I can pull on her banner but oh well.
Also how's it feel Subaki to be the only male peg knight in this group? (He's not gonna last long. I pity him)

I'm actually having a difficult time choosing. Characters for sure that I won't join are:
-Hinoka
-Subaki
-Camilla
-Beruka

Characters that I'm iffy about:
-Palla
-Cherche

Characters that I'll most likely consider:
-Minerva
-Cordelia

I'll most likely end up joining Cordelia. I didn't really like Minerva that much in Shadow Dragon but the reason she is up on this list is cause I have her and she's pretty good.
Guess I'll be joining some Awakening fans. Oh boy...

Edited by Falcom

52 minutes ago, Orson said:

So... the general consesus is that boobs is gonna steamroll the gauntlet Lucina-style?

Well, probably not to the same degree. Cordelia might actually have a chance, but she's probably the only one.

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I'm going to choose the side that'll lose so I can get more feathers. Then I'll head to the finals.

I'm saving all my flags for the end

Edited by Arcanite
Moronics

56 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was pretty much gonna say the same thing LOL

If team Minerva is paired against camilla, we're bamboozled

I think you mean bamboobzled xD

(Couldn't resist, sorry!)

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*flags

Stop mixing the two up, dammit!

Okay okay! ;-;

The thing is, in order for team minerva to make it to the finals, at some point we have to fight camilla. I wish Minerva somehow was a peggy with an ax lol

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I think you mean bamboobzled xD

(Couldn't resist, sorry!)

Might edit that one in heh heh

Just now, Arcanite said:

Okay okay! ;-;

The thing is, in order for team minerva to make it to the finals, at some point we have to fight camilla. I wish Minerva somehow was a peggy with an ax lol

Might edit that one in heh heh

I first saw it like that when I read it, before realising you hadn't xD

...I think pulling five star Camilla has just made me see boobs everywhere -.- This wouldn't have happened with Chrom!

Despite that fact that i'm not a big fan of Awakening, Cherche has become probably my favorite Character in the whole series. Because of that, and the fact that I have her, I will be starting out with her.

Just because everyone thinks Camilla is going to win doesn't mean we should all jump on the bandwagon guys. We need to rise up and band together to boycott her (Unless she is your legitimate favorite here).

She can be stopped! There doesn't need to be another Lucina!